You've got 10 seconds to tell my why should I watch Psycho Pass

You've got 10 seconds to tell my why should I watch Psycho Pass

Akane has a nice ass.
Big blonde bisexual tiddies.
Hyper Oats.
The soundtrack.

CAUSE I

Great story that almost felt like it was falling apart but them somehow pulled out of it's spin and ended up brilliant

It's fun, but season 2 was pure fucking trash.

Because it's the future.

Spookie Boogie

Everyone is actually naked

Is a deterministic society good? And good characters

It's a phenominal anime unlike overrated shit like Evangelion.

Just marathoned this a few weeks ago, and from what I saw, you really unironically shouldn't watch this.
The main characters are bland and boring, and the protagonist is especially annoying and overall unpleasant to watch in just about every scene she's in. The only good character was the antagonist, who truly carried the show to the end.
The music is awful, and couldn't think of one piece that was catchy enough for me to want to listen to, and both OPs and EDs were unnoteworthy garbage.
The setting was nice, but after a while, it just got dull and meh.
None of the stories or cases were especially interesting or thrilling by any means, and it wasn't until the last couple of episodes that that this only somewhat changed.

I can't tell you why I watched all 20 some episodes of it, because there was really nothing holding me to it, aside from the atagonist. Everything else was really just shit and unremarkable. A real poopy mess. Save yourself some time, OP, find a better show to watch.

Isn't it just minority report the anime?

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

The EDs

LESBIAN DOCTOR AND WHAT IF1984 WAS AN ANIME

cyberpunk

Akane is so cute I want to lick her anus.

I CAN ALWAYS

Googling "akane dominating kougami" gives nothing.

OP 2 and the EDs are really good

Took you long enough.

SHOW MY EVERYTHING

Christmas is shaved!

>implying OP1 isn't as well
p l e b

SPOOKY
BOOGIE

You just posted the reason.

this desu

I really wanted to see Shugo fuck her friend before slitting her throat.

Unless you're a teen, don't waste your time. It's mediocre and the movie is even worse.

kinky

Meh, kinda boring

you were supposed to watch it with Sup Forums, now it's too late and you'll never experience that fun

isn't the idea that it just shows what she could wear, then she changes into it? Pretty sure people are still wearing clothes.

Because an anime that tackles the "benevolent dictator" dilemma is a good concept, and it's handled decently well.
You should watch it because the characters are all in conflict with eachother, either through ideology or background, despite being on the same team. You should watch it because cyberpunk is the best genre of fiction.

t.Urobuchi-fanboy

It has its moments. Not a great show, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. S2 isn't as decent, and the film is alright.