Boruto thread

Discuss here. Also merry christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9baXUQD7lU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56798937
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my image made the OP

It really is Christmas. Here's hoping Ao does become Zabuza tier and dosn't instead job to Boruto next chapter.

WHY DOES EVERY SINGLE NARUTO GIRL HAVE HIGH HEELS!?!?!? THIS IMPRATICAL! I WILL FIND HIM AND FORCE HIM TO STOP WITH THE HIGH HEELS! Oda is biggest offender in that department. It's like for some reason you need high heels and this.. this is stupid. Why?

They're ninjas that can walk on ceilings and run on water.
What's a -10 Agility when you have 2k?

Possible in-universe explanation: we know that ninja are able to break the very laws of nature by using chakra to run on water and up walls and running on water takes an extraordinary amount of control of both body and chakra to prevent falling in so it's possible that their either have such control that wearing heels are the same as wearing flats, or that there's some passive minor chakra thing involved to prevent them from impacting performance.

>manga pulls a Sarada/Boruto/Sumire ending

Would it officially become the best shonen of all time if it did this?

Korra did it first

Oops I read wrong.
And no it would make it the worst shonen of all time if they did that.

Why is the new author of Naruto giving Sarada a round face like shes still got some baby fat? Has anyone checked him for CP?

>it pulls a Negima

No it would become hated.

The guy seems pretty open about his tastes. I doubt he's got anything to hide, and if he does, it's probably not on his home computer.

Daily reminder that 1010 will also came out as villian but more batshit insane.

I just want my old Anko back

You'll get her back (maybe) when Kara begins to make themselves known and wrecks everyone's shit.

the new mangaka is a lolicon with a foot fetish

GOOD OL' DAYS

Kishi was the latter.

Is this bait now?
This has become autist levels of freakout.

High heels =/= foot fetish

Madara

My sister saw a picture of that one blonde dude with the girly hair shirtless and now she thinks naruto is a hentai.

Also merry Christmas

LIKE AFTER THIRD NINJA WAR
youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk

it's normal as your pc filled with nothing but Naruto lewds fujoanon

It is not!

Well...maybe a little bit

>Why is the new author of Naruto giving Sarada a round face like shes still got some baby fat?

Because contrary to popular belief, that's what 12 year olds actually look like. Actual lolita is pretty rare in Sup Forums material; most "lolis" are just petite college girls wearing a serafuku

Daily reminder that Sasuke needs to undergo a reckoning of his motives, especially right before his death

and a castration

Happy birthday to him!

Don’t forget being absolutely savaged by his daughter in battle and a long death via death by broken back

At this point you're spamming.

Reminder that feminine naruto is best naruto

>minigun wielded by man with X-ray telescope eyes

Konohamaru's gonna die isn't he

>They can't even find cover and hide because Ao can see right through it.
Damn, they are screwed.

2edgy4me

I want Santa Sumire to bring me my christmas presents I hope I was a good guy for her this year

BORUTO SAYS THE F WORD A LOT

anal queens

This is assuming his Byakugan wasn't annihilated along with the rest of his body.

I think it was because that thing on this head looks like it's a part of his skull now.

Daily reminder that average ninjutsu is stronger than a shotgun guns are fucking useless since chuunin and jonin can move faster than bullets. Now missiles and heavy artillery on the otherhand....

The fuck is this from?

Sauce came from one of the manga extras, i edited the santa hat in

Has anybody done a comic about link related scene but with Ch.700!Sarada as Helga and Ch.700!Boruto as Arnold?
Link:m.youtube.com/watch?v=m9baXUQD7lU

>manga extras

I haven't seen those, only the main chapters. Where did you see them at?

even it's like that, Katasuke being fucking Iron Man and doing Bijuu balls easily shows how much Ninja shit getting outdated so fast.

I want to taste Sumire's legs!

Sumire combining Katasuke's tech with Nue and Kaguya's hidden jutsu fucking when!?

Good boi pic related

Woah

1/2

I want to eat Sarada's salad!

2/2

Does Sasuke deserve denial of entrance to the Pure Land?

I want to hawawa Hawawa's hawawas until she hawawas or tehehes

Well he spent one year being an edgy dick and 12 years atoning for that edge so I think he should be allowed entry.

No.

Idk. Even when he is “atoning” for his edginess, he is still committing pretty bad things, like his actions in the Underground and abandoning/imposing the dynamic he had with Itachi and his father on his daughter

Punished Saske

Daily reminder that pic related is the most likely ending for Boruto

Yeah he does the underground shit but not for nefarious reasons although you've got a point about his neglect hell even Naruto is a neglective bastard which I did not expect.

What, you don't want to? That's gay, even for a girl.

Yeah, Team Seven being horrible parents is a dose of extreme realism that very jarring considering how fantasticial Naruto is, especially towards the end, even more so than the technological revolution that the New Gen is currently experiencing

I don't like it. Naruto should have been obsessed with his family with how much he fought for Sasuke and complained about being alone and Sasuke should have never left his daughters side with how much he went on about losing family, Itachi, and his clan.

They both finally get what they've always wanted and they throw it away first chance. Couple of fucking hypocritical faggots.

Was rin worth it?

She don't have bewbs

Even it was committed out of genuinely good reasons, they are still horrible actions. But then again, I am a moralfag
This. I do not even get why Kishi had to make Naruto and Sasuke horrid parents to provide conflict and sympathy for the New Gen, as he was great at the art of making characters likeable and creating conflict through differing personalities regardless of backstories, as seen in Part one. I can get why he is doing if he wants to kill the series, but he can still kill the series by making Boruto entirely a SOL about a couple of eccentric, super-powered kids living in Ninja Suburbia

Yes, she was the cutest

No

If Obito can get in, so can Sasuke.

>they are still horrible actions. But then again, I am a moralfag

I'm more of a Judge Dredd kind of guy so that's probably why.

>but he can still kill the series by making Boruto entirely a SOL about a couple of eccentric, super-powered kids living in Ninja Suburbia

Funny enough the SoL parts of the anime are my favourite parts so far. If the action got more technical instead of powers spam then I'd be more interested in that but oh well. Naruto and Sasuke being shit dads? unforgivable. Absolutely shit writing.

>Naruto Super will involve everyone (Or just Team 7) breaking out of the dream and the real final battle against Madara.
Boruto can still exist later, but the main character will still be Naruto.

Yh sorry Katasuke creating bijuudamas is pure bullshit since the only way to spawn those is with the chakra of bijuu which only bijuu have. Its a mix of negative and positive bijuu chakra compressed into a sphere then released unleashing an incredible explosion of force.

She's so cute!

Damn straight

They're being setup for a 3P, aren't they?

Agreed. Even still Naruto and Sasuke being good fathers to their children are actually pretty easy to write. Just write them treating their children kindly, with respect, and them doing cute things like training together once in a while
The only real proble a have with Boruto’s SOL is the lack of “spontaneity” that others SOLs have. In Boruto, the SOL epsodes are always about trying to win a contest, completing an errand, or some other type of quest, never about the cast being dickheads to one another and relaxing. Those types of SOL are the best

Hey all, I just finished translating this and sent it off to typeset.

Here's the sample: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56798937

Here's a summary.
>Naruto goes out drinking with the guys to celebrate his engagement
>That night, Shikamaru brings him back completely plastered
>Kiba apparently told him all about how Hinata had pined for him for the last 10 years
>Naruto feels guilty and won't calm down
>Hinata transforms into her 16 year old self and tells him it's okay
>Naruto can't resist her and tells her he wants to "apologize" to this version of her
>She relents and Naruto makes her cum repeatedly
>Eventually she can't take it anymore and breaks the transformation
>Naruto instead decides to transform into his 16 year old self
>Not expecting this, Hinata instantly cums again and with such force that Naruto also cums and breaks the transformation
>Naruto then "punishes" her for the rest of the night
>The next morning, Hinata calls Naruto harsh for being so relentless
>Naruto apologizes, explaining he finds her irresistible, and jokes about "apologizing" to genin Hinata
>Hinata acts outraged and Naruto apologizes, and the doujin ends Hinata suggesting it might be okay if it's that era's Naruto doing it

Yeah with Naruto they've stated he has clones running everywhere so why not have a clone sit in the office while he spends some time training with Boruto or taking Hima out for ramen? Sasuke has done nothing since returning to the village post movie arc so why couldn't we have had at least a part of a chapter of him showing Sarada a jutsu or sitting to dinner with her? it pisses me off that both have been near character assassinated so Boruto and Sarada can have a bit of drama.

>Yeah with Naruto they've stated he has clones running everywhere so why not have a clone sit in the office while he spends some time training with Boruto or taking Hima out for ramen?
Naruto wants to take the job seriously and he feels leaving a clone wouldn't do it.

He shouldn't have had a family then. It's not going to kill him to have like an hour where the clone is watching over things, it's a clone for gods sake it thinks and acts exactly like him.

Yeah. I am pretty sure that everybody, or at least SP, is bothered with the personality ruination of the Ninja Jesus Duo, given the scenes of Naruto taking Boruto to the ramen stand and the expansion of the dinner and ending scenes in the Gaiden

>I am pretty sure that everybody, or at least SP, is bothered with the personality ruination of the Ninja Jesus Duo
I'm not.

How so? And besides, With how slow the pace of the manga is going, we might have an arc or two post-movie showing the Ninja Jesus Duo bonding with their children

What the actual fuck my dudes
This anie is WAY better than it deserves to be. As someone who barely watches anime and only reads manga I CANT wait for more episodes.

Are you kidding? Dadruto and Papasuke are literally the best incarnations of the characters.

I never wanted Sasuke to have a family or end up with anyone. So to me, him ignoring them isn't a problem. And I never really liked Naruto personally. Although it should be said that Naruto was there for his family until he became Hokage. Boruto's gripes are recent. And also Naruto prioritized the "Will of Fire" "Everyone is my family" thing. That's what contrasts him with Boruto and that's what Sarada is aiming for. Its not that his family is less, but that the priority gap between the village and family is much smaller than for Boruto. Like if family was priority level 100 the village would be 99 minimum for Naruto and 70 maximum for Boruto.

It couldn't have been bijuu bombs, those don't suck up jutsu.

>Papasuke
>Best incarnation of Sasuke
What. How is Papasuke the Best incarnation of Sasuke, when he is a emotionally dead, child neglecting bastard? Even if he is not out right crazy as he once was, his antics are not still entertaining, as the subject of his antics is actually sympathetic this time. The best incarnation of Sasuke is his early Part 2 incarnation, as he kept his DARKNESS and broodiness in check, had interesting powers and tactics, was ruthless and calculated, and had sympathetic motivations. Papasuke has none of those qualities, except for interesting abilities, which he never uses though
True. I just heavily relate to Sarada though, so of course I am buttmad about Sasuke’s great treatment of her

Madara?

Is perfect

>True. I just heavily relate to Sarada though
I really like Sarada, I just kinda delete Sasuke from mind whenever I think about her. I also tend to be harsh on characters I like. Mitsuki is my favorite but I actually want his relationship with Boruto to fail just to see what would happen.

Thanks TL-kun

He's not emotionally dead, he's just stoic. He banters with Boruto and Naruto. As for the child neglect, well, that's better than trying to murder his friends, including the woman he would eventually father a child with.

Yeah, same, particularly in putting them through hell. I just want Sasuke to finally complete the imposition of his and Itachi’s relationship onto his and Sarada’s relationship by taking responsibility for the destruction of the Shinobi system, resulting in Sarada becoming a much more logical, forward-thinking. and successful (and OP) Sasuke 2.0, particularly when the truth about who committed the destruction is revealed to her and when she is hunting down Boruto to make him pay for his crimes, in effect becoming a “punishment deity” for Boruto
Sorry for the autism

But by neglecting Sarada, he is basically condemning her to a fate worse than death, as by not teaching her how to properly control and subdue the Curse of Hatred and acting as a stabilizing influence in her life, leaving her very vulnerable to it, especially considering her home life

The curse of hatred doesn't exist anymore.