Houseki no Kuni

Chapter 63 soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/655901
imgur.com/a/lWz17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

such cute dorks

Merry Christmas, everyone.
I just noticed the gembutts don't have any sort of festivities going on and that's kinda sad.

You know, there was that whole section about everyone thinking Phos turned into a slug, including the reader, showing how easily we can accept someone's identity with no evidence. What if Sensei isn't the original? He's just an extremely strong gem trained by the past Sensei(Professor). It's been a long, long time after all.
What if the reason there are lunarians left isn't that Sensei broke and stopped praying, but that he CAN'T and never has been able to pray?
The danger of praying comes from the fact that the moonies are constantly watching him, and if they realize it's not just a matter of convincing him, that he CANNOT help them, they might do something insane. In that case, what the hell can he do? He needs a way to escape this stalemate. Right now that's Phos. By "betraying" him and allying with the moonies she can establish a friendlier, more equal relationship with them, and once they "kill" him she can take over in his place, only the moonies will never expect her to be able to pray for them.

That would explain:
>why he never prays
>why he was incredibly interested in what Phos heard about humans
>why he wasn't angry about Phos going to the moon

I feel even more sorry for Rutile after watching this episode. The only time his voice suddenly seems vulnerable and sad is when he talks to Paddington, then later when he catches up with Phos and already-passed-out-again Padadada in the field he's back to a cool businesslike tone like it doesn't hurt to lose your partner again after speaking for only a couple minutes in 200+ years.

I felt bad for Rutile in the corresponding manga chapter too but having voices really added to those scenes. Also the way they animated that sheet momentarily haloing Rutile.

If I don't watch the last episode, does it mean that the series never ended and is still going?

myfigurecollection.net/item/655901

Would you buy an Antarc?

Meri Chrismas

If you don't attend funerals, no one you know will ever die.

> don't have any sort of festivities
Well, obviously, they sleep all winter. Dressing up in those fancy dresses could be considered one.

are we ever getting cute phos back

Would you still like this show if they had dicks?

god yes, also I love that shhh pose with passion.

yes

we got cute and healty phos back so why not, her little things whose name I can't remeber are kind of strong and can store lots of memories.

Definitely. I don't like the face/lips on this particular one as much as another garage kit I've seen though.

why are they so CUTE

Was it rape?

Yes. But I'm a straight girl so obviously there's no downside, I assume you're really asking the fans who prefer cute girl shows.

I'd be a bigger faggot for this show if they had crystal cocks.

Nepti is my favorite minor character. She's barely there but always funny when she does show up.

Fixing him is probably her reason for being. Like she'd love to fix him but finds comfort in always having his recovery her goal. I can't wait to see how she's coping next month.

I want to hug and fug diamonds butt

I think that was the case earlier on when it was easier to fix Pad. Being a medic clearly suits Rutile and is something she enjoys doing, and if the cycle of repairing Pad + Pad needing repairs stayed stable forever they would both be happy enough.

But over time Pad's condition has become less and less responsive to these repairs, so Rutile becomes more desperate, since she's "failing" although it's not her fault.

I'm sorry, I'm sure I'm the millionth person to ask this already. I just finished the anime- what chapter should I start with in the manga?

As much as episode 12 changes from the manga, it wold be pretty easy to get back on track in a possible S2 by having Phos simply go to the Library, meets ghost, and then it goes on from there with Ghost wanting to team up with Phos after Ghost finds Phos like Lapiz.

>that he CANNOT help them
he helped Shiro and the board game, so he knows it is possible to do something to help things move on

The first, obviously.

Start on chapter 30, since the anime cuts out large pasts of like chapter 31-34 or something

Why is Shinsha allowed to fight at all? She'd basically kill any shards being carried by the Lunarians.

chapter 29

> why can't the gems just pray the Lunarians away
> why can't the Lunarians pray each other away
> why can't slugs pray Lunarians away

Shiro passed on by itself.

Chapter 1. But real answer is chapter 29. I still would recommend starting from the beginning though, there're scenes that worked better in the manga and it's also not a long read.

I'm going to be so pissed if Phos' shenanigans ends up with more gems getting dusted.

I think Rutile is less coping and more trying to come up with inventive ways of taking apart Phos at this point. Maybe we'll see gems fighting each other for the first time.

Probably because none of them are human.

after meeting Sensei, it's why I said he knows that something can be done
It'd take forever to do that for every Moonie but they have all the time in the world and just that should be enough for Moonies to stay calm

So, well, I guess its a goodbye until the eventual s2 then.
These threads were pretty great. happy holidays guys, see you around

great husband for them

> I still would recommend starting from the beginning though, there're scenes that worked better in the manga and it's also not a long read
Oh I see, one of those series. I'll just start from the beginning then. Thank you very much for the heads up. I can't wait to be in the know with the rest of you guys. This series is so good.

I wonder how much time sensei spends on their gem butts

>it's a Phos gets someone killed episode

The manga's art is very unique it's worth a read.

I really hope sensei gets a happy ending.

>It's a rerun

>spoiler
No problem and hope you enjoy the ride, user. We'll see you at the end of the suffering train.

>season 2 never

It's one of the better selling and talked about shows this season, I would be surprised if it didn't get one.
They might want to wait a bit, however, since a run of the same length would end up roughly where the manga is right now and that would be pretty awkward as far as trying to find a suitable ending goes.

Not him, but I could see them ending on the ball busting cliffhanger of everyone getting on the lunarian ship to go to the moon

Which is your favorite Phos? yandere phos for me

Dumb, innocent Phos has a certain charm even if she's pretty much useless. Depending on how everything turns out LaPhos might be my second favourite, but that's assuming she somehow avoids not fucking everything up.

this Phos
The fact that she and Craig will never fuck, because they just physically can't, will never stop hurting

What the fuck is this?

I want Carlos to pin me down and fuck me senseless.

LaPhos with long hair

too CUTE

imgur.com/a/lWz17

63 translated

Cairngorm is cute! CUTE!

I CAN BE CUTE TOO

OH SHIT

>invent a name for yourself
>too embarrassed to use it

I guess he was a few thousands of years too young when he came up with it.

I love all the phos but the first one was pretty charming.
insane phos was good too

Oh you beat me to it.
Happy holidays gemfriends!

> because they just physically can't
DONT FORCE ME TO POST IT

>imgur.com/a/lWz17
ITS HAPPENING

Its weird how this chapter implies that the Lunarians dont even realize how much it bothers the gem what they are doing. Phos tries to pretend to not care and we see the "behaved abnormally and broke themselves" is just a literal breakdown over it.

Thank you user!

The Craig healed, going back to his harmless jackass ways before getting debrained by the moonies Phos.

THANKS M8

>Good work, general.
Excuse me?

Hmmst'd.

Whoa

Also, worth noting.
Corundum: It is a rock-forming mineral. It is a naturally transparent material, but can have different colors when impurities are present. Transparent specimens are used as gems, called ruby if red and padparadscha if pink-orange. All other colors are called sapphire, e.g., green sapphire for a green specimen.

Unwell Phos is best version, PTSD and hallucinations make everything better.

Alex and Yellow will be daijobu, right?

>mfw it's already over
h-hold me, anons, following monthly manga is too much painful

>didn't think the gems would shatter knowing their friends and elders are dust
Phos got really bad at reading people and empathy.

Are you fags ready for Gems and Moonies shenanigans in a month?

I'm mad I doki'd a little over this lunar bastard. I want to hate him so much

moonies are still alive
Fuck sensei tbqh

>page 15
>author update: Ichikawa Haruko
>this year I didn't finish playing even one video game. I need to introspect on this point.
Huh.

This can't end well, but I still hope it will.

Phos is a psychopath confirmed

basically more honest than "dragon quest" togashi

Is this author update there every chapter? I want to know more about Ichikawa.

That is completely unnacceptable. Somebody please give that madwoman some vidya time.

laPhos has lost lots of his emotions, has no problems betraying sensei even thought she said she loves him, also her poor judgement on her friends reacting to the deaths of the captured gems.

I guess that makes sense from the lunarians' point of view, since they themselves consider death a desirable thing and pity only themselves, who cannot obtain death.

Lunarians literally don't get why someone would be upset at seeing the remains of all their dead friends that had been murdered for no good reason.

*unzips MH:W preorder*
I'll be sure to give Ichikawa the vidya rest she deserves.

>Paddy called him Aechmea
Is this an error?

>Aechmea wants death before restoring the gems first

Am I crazy or does this make NO sense? Doesn't this just imply their "death" doesn't mean they'll go away?

Might check out Nier after this show.

Haha I'm so happy. Apparently, this is the true inspiration for the suffering in her work. Keep it up, Pearl Lady. ;_;

>imgur.com/a/lWz17
>pg. 288/289
Oh shit. So they're like...for real dead?

>Doesn't this just imply their "death" doesn't mean they'll go away?
Or, more likely, Prince just wants to bail as soon as possible and doesn't care about restoring the dust.

Well he expects something to happen, yet nothing is. But it does makes sense that moonies don't care about anything other than their death.