2017 coll/a/ge

We still need to get rid of Reiner somehow. Who gets the honor? Symphogear?

I'll say it again, no collage from Sup Forums should have "cuck" and dab meme shit prominently featured on it. Get rid of those you fucking cancerous faggot.

See all that blue space in the sky of the NNB announcement? That's enough to stick a Tattun ## Veriified tag in there.

Was there any memorable Symphogeah scene this year? I haven't watched past the first season yet.

>No Hero Academia

>mods got triggered as soon as people started insulting dbs
Nice.

FUCK OFF HOTPOCKET
GO BE A USELESS FAT PIECE OF SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE

Why was the previous thread deleted?

Hero Academia got big last year. There's no Geass S3 in here for the same reason: They both "happened" in 2016.

Not at all. See

Secoding this.

Something from Tsuredzure Children maybe? Hell if I know.

>Yuu made it it but not Chiito

>collage from Sup Forums shouldn't have a screencap from anime in it
Oh I see.

what about this?

The Vatican Santa should be in it

Final episode has, I think.

This. Take that shit off.

The cuck thing should definitely go. We're above that shit. The word is fucking NTR, have you all forgotten or are you all too new?

>they actually deleted the collage thread

Gotta protect DBS honor the greatest anime of our time.

Rather than that, a collage shouldn't have WEG in the first place. That was just what one person felt about the show, it's not even an iconic moment. pic related is what started the shitfest

>WSJ generals

We already have something from Vatican.

Sup Forums tier. No.

Have you seen SSR opening? Watch it, there's a dab. Maybe you're just triggered by a dance move, you need to grow up if that's the case

I agree, SSR deserves to be a represented by a better picture

When sadpanda threads were banned?

Kanna shitposting was a big part of winter 2017, why is she not in there?

Bandwaggoners and newfags, what do you expect?

Worst boy's image can be changed, but dabbing isn't even mentioned in the image, it's just a screencap of an anime OP

This is a valid point; WEGs are literally fill-in-the-template posts, is that one of all of them really worth a big spot for all of 2017?

Remove Dragon Ball trash and it's perfect.

Upper left.

Seconted, but stick it above >2017 instead.

This.

Doesn't fucking matter, it's not noteworthy for 2017 besides to underage and crossboard cancer.

FUCK
WE FORGOT KINO REMAKE

MORIOKA
MORIKO

>madly triggered

Indeed but which picture?

Getting rid of "cuck" I agree with, but the SSR dab was a major board phenomenon that needs to be noted.

It's right there under Daicon.

>NyaaTorrents
>2013–2017
The site existed in 2008 already. Oldest torrent is DN Angel from 2008-06-23.

Faggot mod deleted the last thread just after my post.

Probably this. Or just Cagliostro being slutty.

new yahari volume after 2 years maybe?

>dabbing
>cuck
>DBS shit
>netflix
>neo-yokio

RIP Sup Forums.

Ippo should be in there

Oh, you're right. Didn't see that.

Agreed. The dab shit was fun for the first 5 minutes but then underages and crossboarders started spamming it everywhere. Hell, even the tkmiz avatar would be enough.

Yea get out, now this board is ours and fun allowed

The dab is a big enough deal that it should stay. The cuck thing can go.

I wish there was an easy way to indicate that some things on there are on there because they pissed us off. Like the top corner images.

More free space for other stuff then. Also added Tattun in the NNB sky

Just replace the WEG with Tsukai.

seconding

>fun mean literal facebook and twitter normalfags memes

RIP Sup Forums.

How many times Sup Forums has died now? People have been saying same shit since 2007

>9 years old

This
Someone post the "Yeah...sorry" pic of Kamogawa because it needs to be there

>no eccentric family

Put in for Kado.

Maybe a better post for Tattun instead of just a little teeny snippet. Really that space can hold several things though.

Can we replace the dab with tkmiz?

This please

Glad to see the cuckshit gone, now change the dab. Anyone got that pic with Yuu and Chito where it was replaced with Titus and someone else? Maybe that could go instead.

Putting transformed Tsukai in there spoils a major plot twist and doesn't make it interesting at first glance, the over the top faces are better. Also needs something like
>muh canon gay ending
In memory of all the fujo tears and denial

Yeah, we can take something from his Q & A.

As long as people are doing things someone doesn't like, Sup Forums will be dead.

This is the first time I see comeone using Uchouten english name.

add netojuu

Dab is fine for SSR.
It's iconic even if for shitposting.

Fix the NT birth date, faggot. It wouldn't have been a loss if it had been a four-year-old site.

See? This is why nobody wants the dab. This fucking reatrd has been ban evading and spamming the threads for weeks.

RIP

Retarded frogposter

It would be fine if it had both Chiito and Yuuri, but Yuuri alone is not good enough, and both would be too big so i propose this.

I know you wanted this reply but kill yourself regardless.

The way you feel about frogposters is the way everyone else feels with dabbing girls posters.

Excuse my ignorance, what's Kado

How about this then?

Oh please

Prove it

It's not fine because it's a poor representation of the show. People liked SSR because it was a pretty fucking depressing show, not because DUDE MEMES LMAO.

>what's Kado
trainwreck of the year

This is why dab shit need to be removed.

Fuck off already.

>phone screencap
No.

Do you have that post of him and the Trigger guys using a compressed air computer cleaner to inflate a Ryuuko boob mousepad?

Where's the Saekano ending, Smartphone Jesus and Deus Vult?

But is the collage about the anime or about the board?

>Trigger nigger
>doesn't know how to lurk
like pottery

I dont think that this collage is advertising LINE enough. Its emotional impact justifies a bigger chunk.

Are you upset by any chance, user-kun?

Ooh, Smartphone Jesus is at least slightly significant. Maybe consider that.

It fits perfectly the image we all have of Trigger fags.

There like 10 DBS threads up right now.

Keit-Ai movie announcement where?