Raildex

Merry Christmas, Raildexfags. Spoilers are coming soon.

H-Hayai!

>at this time next year we will be watching Index III

How soon?

Why are you linking them?

>linking shitposting threads
For what purpose?

Any last minute pedictions on spoilers?

Mikoto will die

The murder victim is Frenda

Nothing happens.

Saten gets her nose broken again

The masked guy is a Kihara
Saten stays useless
Mitori gets wet for Dolly and they fuck in some dark corner

I'm 2 USBs away from getting Oriana (I'll get them from the boss rush in the next few days no matter what). Is she truly OP as people say? I've died to her quickly, but then again, if the player leveled their character well and is 20-40 levels above me, I'll die quickly no matter who they use. How should I build her when I get her? Is she truly worth leveling up?

She's great, but considered OP only in PVP. When you get her, I suggest putting ten points into force, and then dump the rest into faith. Stack magic damage as much as possible.

Actually she is pretty much the best in everyfield other than defense.
She has the biggest burst/sustain damage with ther traps and her kick.
Do what that user said with a little damage and faith but you can use her anywhere.

>28
user, why?

Good job, Juan guy. You managed to make a couple of bait/shitposting threads all on your own. I'm so proud of you.

I've heard Mikoto is great as well. She and Oriana are the two characters I die to the most in any place, whether it be PVP (fake or real), story missions, or boss stuff outside. I'm 5 USBs away from her, though, and I like the current team I have. I've also heard Index is worth leveling up as well. I'm doing good on resources and my main team is max leveled so I don't suppose it would hurt to play around with leveling a few other characters. I know how to get anyone to Level 10 without any resources other than silver (which is easy to get) at all, which should be enough to let me decide whether I wanna use her or not

How many fucking threads did you guys make?

It's so obvious too. Didn't even try to hide it.

Kuroko is gonna show up and do something after Junko beats spat’s ass

Satania Poster thinks he's funny.

Full defense Index is a nightmare to fight against in fake PVP. Otherwise, she's not all that great. Her damage outside of John Pen mode is very small, and getting into Penmode requires you to get hit. Can't say anything about Mikoto, since I don't own her (though I got her Christmas skin (pls)).

Yeah, like, I'd totally spam the board and ask to be banned. Don't be retarded.

True, I was trying to build her so I could get into John's Pen mode quickly, but it isn't going fast enough. I'm going full attack, though. I haven't gotten her to Level 30 yet, so I could try full defense and see if I like her. But I may give up on her and leave her where she is if I'm not really liking her. I don't have Mikoto yet either. She's a bitch to get without a rate up, apparently.

I want to punch this smug face!

Yep you would. Dumb as your character.

Index isn't all that useful until you progress much further into the game, because of all legendary cards, scenes, etc. She only becomes popular when she's at very high level. I myself still have her at level 35, because I don't have a lot of tools to make anything useful out of her.

How do you collect more of these rewards?

Saiai is such a cute little semen demon

Shill the game to people until it gets to 400000 downloads

Wait until more people start playing the game.

You cant hit a high level Mikoto at all when she is overcharged or else you get stunned and then combo'd to death

Oh I see. I thought ALL rewards unlocked at 2 million and you had to do something personally to unlock the rest. Thanks for clearing that up

>People hate ot15
Kill yourselves.

It's an edgy contrarian meme, get a hold of yourself

>People hate the true spirit of index and want more failgun shenanigans

>failling for bait

This triggers the failgun fag

Gotta wait till it hits the next milestone. These things take a while.

>liking the Nagai corrupted Kamachi filler

cute

Is it just me, or is the Christmas update a little buggy? I play this game on two different computers and a phone, and the update has been crashy everywhere, unlike previous updates

I get guaranteed DC's whenever a world event starts in my location.

Actually, frantic Miyabi or cripple Accel probably does the best burst damage, Miyabi literally has a gimmick where she does a set percentage of additional damage if her opponent has more than half health

My Index is level 50 and only now she is getting good, the damage is low though, even on Pendex mode

Game runs perfectly fine for me, turn your settings down if snow is too much

If you wanted highdamage you should’ve went something like attack crit and faith

Its ok because I have like 1k def, I only 1 gold atk card

hasn't crashed but takes long as hell to start up

Oriana is also no combo queen, she really is only that good trap damage with the occasional super causing status effects, not having a ranged attack also hurts in the scenario that they can’t catch their enemy

>hurts in the scenario that they can’t catch their enemy
They have chase for that and immediatly teleports them to the enemy

Chase isn't a instant catch nor is a instant teleport, its a easy read.
Chase actually benefits Oriana the least out of the characters that have it, because her melee doesn't have the thing where she can actually "chase" with their melee combos like Touma, Mikoto etc.

Misaki a pile of shit

Fuck off Misaka.
You jealous that you will never have real women appeal to attract Touma.

Misaki's fans are shitty, too. Fags bitched and whined to get her in the mobage. I'm glad that one fag that kept sperging about "Misaki for Christmas, you dumb Chinks" didn't get her. He'll get her when they shit her out to appease morons like him

>thinks western fans have any impact at all

I wonder if this user is trying to get Misaki her own spinoff, it worked for the Himegami bully

They don't? But that one fag has Eastern equivalents that are loud just like him so they have the impact for him

What if Index III becomes popular with the normalfags?

>A billion Anime Youtubers "explaining" Kakine's power

Index was popular with the masses in the first place

>tfw Kakine's power is too intelligent for normalfags to understand

post Christmas

Surprisingly, this series isn't that touched by the western youtubers, either that or I haven't been looking.

>Raildex saving Christmas soon

>Railgun has finally reached 100 chapters
Do you think anything special will be in the chapter or will Fuyukawa not even bother?

Only one noticed called Chibi Reviews, but he likened it to half life 3 so I discarded his opinion.
Cause that's Haruhi

They don't give a shit. Mainly because Raildex anime all came before the influx of the shitters. Also, like most ironic weebs most of them only care about Mikoto because of muh funny tsundere biribiri so they only watch it for her or le cool Accelerator scenes

We may have autists here but at least we've autists who usually read

The start of a mikoto vs magician arc

Nah, it will be Terra the one they will have struggle to understand

phew library mode is pretty intense

You're still bitching? You're basically shitposting at this point so the only sour one here is you.

You're the only loud one here. I know you love Misaki tons but even us Misakifags don't keep going on about it. I could if you like though

>Vento and Index
>I do more damage but bosses are fast as fuck
>gun cancelling as Awaki as fast as I can to keep up with Vento saint tier rush downs and Index's tactical cat throws
I pulled through, but I'll have to abuse time on the mob floors to regain some health

>well known fact Misakifags whined and bitched to get her in the mobage
>fact that Misakifags sperg loudly here about it too
>but people pointing out this behavior and calling it shit are the shitposters

Fuck off

>well known fact Misakifags whined and bitched to get her in the mobage
This isn't a chink forum, kill yourself.

When I say "Misakifags" I'm not just talking about here you shitposting, autistic moron

>fact that Misakifags sperg loudly here about it too
Maybe, if you samefag hard enough.

Literally no one gives a shit about the mobage besides you and like 6 other circle jerkers.

The only one here who keeps going on about it is you though. No one even talks about it anymore so yes you are a shitposter. Not only does your anger prove it but the fact that you're alone in your constant childish tantrums.

The only one obsessed here is you with no one taking you for your echo chamber. But you must love Misaki the most is why you keep bitching.

Are you thinking it's one guy now? I told you. Only you keep bitching.

I hate her and hate her shitty fans more. So fucking vapid and full of shit.

Yeah thanks for ousting who you are and what you post. Here's your (You) you pathetic 12 year old.

Stay mad you flat electric bug

Well the mode expects you to have all your characters to be at high level

>say its literally more than one guy
>even say its more than one place
>"Oh you must think its all one guy!"
>says this while accusing anyone who think Misakifags were shitty about the mobage of being the same guy

This retarded projection

my level had nothing to do with that, the special rules simply took some adjusting to

That's not what I was talking about at all you dumb child. Work on your reading comprehension and context, but I don't expect that of someone who can't even move on and throws tantrums.

>thinking I don't hate autistic mikoto/kamikotofags even more

>this retarded retard who can't read
samefag yourself into hell, 12 year old.

There's literally nothing to comprehend from you except completely vapid waifushitting that's devoid of any kind of depth or intelligence

But why complain about the one fag in the threads when he literally doesn't matter just like you and me

More cute Kamikoto