Hero Academia

>I was knocked out for like, four or five days while a villain took on my face?
>omg I'm so sorry! I'm such a sleepyhead famalam :):):) once you catch that villain bring her to me so I can give her the good succ lmao
just how much of a space cadet is this chick?
Is she another member of the autism clan?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/d/1513877637745.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to eat Ochako

>character is only interesting when Toga impersonated her

I'm really looking for a year of this

i.4cdn.org/d/1513877637745.jpg

I didn't know they had internet access in tartarus, moonfish.

We always like to picture the traitor, so let's do a thought experiment.
Imagine 20 different scenarios that reveal every classmate as the traitor. One where Sero's the traitor, one where Kouda's the traitor, one where Deku's the traitor, etc.

What is the reveal like? Throw me your best autistic greentexts of traitor reveals.

All waifus must be safe including Toga.

I want the girls to sit on my face, toga first

Bet you didn't see THIS coming!
>...
Oh come ON, you guys, I'd been holding back on that one for years! You can't just stonewall for th- y-you know what? This is why I'm working with the villains, evil appreciates puns.

>Toga
>Interesting

Who else is disappointed that Camie seemingly has the IQ of an average Sup Forumsfag?

>you can call me Camie
I'd rather call her "mommy"

Chapter this week y/n

Real Camie >>>>>>>> TogaCamie

I WILL JOIN THESE PEOPLE'S HEROES

I WILL FOLLOW WHERE THEY GO

I WILL LEARN THEIR LITTLE SECRETS

I WILL KNOW THE THINGS THEY KNOW

Literally autism: the post

>mad lit
>freesh

best blasty and notzuko

>Implying discount Yuno Gasai is any better

It should be threesome. Such a waste of opportunity.

>having to do special training when you're already in the special class

What do you guys want?

I really want Camie to have a cool Quirk and prove to be surprisingly competent despite what we've seen of her so far. It would really complete the "insanely talented autist quartet" this arc is presenting.

just bring me a bag of peanuts and some Cajun fries.

Toga doesn't speak nigger

which villain drew this
where are they so I can kick their ass

>what is up my fellow villains
>let us do villainous things

t. Mirai Nikkuck

*stabs a hero non-fatally*
*gives Deku important, useful advice*
*Tells Ochako a lot of trust has been placed in her*

Can we talk about how much worse human trafficking probably is in this universe?

It used to be you have trafficking for sexual slavery or forced labor. Now imagine the options according to a person's quirk.

I want a plotline that matters again.

Delete this immediately, tail man is not for sex slavery

hori should've made them girls

Grilled cheese and a large fries

D-DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

In all seriousness though, the sex trafficking is most likely done by mutants for the more bizarre and weird kinks.

I'll have a plain bacon cheeseburger and normal fries along with a water. I've already worked out a fuckton today.

>emoticon
GET BANNED

Nah Deku should became a girl

>Sex slave tailman
DELET THIS NOW. D-do you have more?

This is the R-rated version of what Endeavor probably did.

How old is Toga?

Toga's a 40-something hag who shapeshifts into a schoolgirl to feel young and hip.

Where is everybody?

Agent Toga, FBI

It's Christmas and this is a Christian board.

>Camie's quirk is literally clayface powers where's both amorphous and a shapeshifter
>this was how Toga managed to go through days of training without any questions

Gave me a giggle, good one user.

Anyone has the comic of Kacchan fucking Ochaco while Decuck is fractured and saying how cool is Kacchan?

With zero actual writing changes whatsoever, different things get implied by different scenes when Todoroki and Bakugo are female
>sports festival about to start, Todoroki starts paying Midoriya special attention, makes an explicit challenge to him in front of everyone
>Bakugo is seen jealous and enraged, then fights Todoroki in the race directly about it

Hope, peace, and a sense of security with a side of justice.

Merry christmas f/a/gs, i really hope you all can have a comfy dinner with the people you tolerate, so try to enjoy yourselves.
I love you all.

Ah yes, the curse of the shapeshifter. They always have to be ugly and middle-aged or over.

>imblying niggastreams is accurate

Personally, only Todoroki should've been a girl.

Thanks kendou user. Merry Christmas to you too!

Best

>Momo goes the entire movie barefoot

This juvenile shit should be treated like Naruto in the days Sup Forums was good.

>who is the traitor
>could it be the character wearing the black and white costume, signifying how they're literally divided between two worlds
>nah

I needed this

>Long hair/hair down momo
Fuck

Its going to be so annoying when it turns out somebody else is the traitor and you fags start saying he 'played it safe' by not going with Ochaco.

So who bought this monkey?

Perfect girl

She’s a total space cadet

On the real, bro

Merry christmas to everyone!

I want to turn Kendou into a nomu, tell UA through the telephone that I have a christmas present for them, then command Kendou to charge in and kill as many students as she can!

look at these gays

Look at these doods

Im expecting her to actually be a Guy that took all the blood of a Schoolgirl so he could stay like that forever.

They look so pure

>black and white on a costume signifies anything
You don't have the quirk to reach this far user

Kendouanon should draw this
As a funny joke
Haha

What's Momo yelling about?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU ANONS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE!

>I'm all right
Deku you are a terrible liar. Some one get this kid a new All Might merch to cheer him up. I would say get him a stripper, but we all know Deku is All Might sexual. He'll be better after jerking it to a brand new figure.

Senior year Deku!

I want to give Ibara an extra day throatful of cum today for christmas for being a good slave

Ibara belongs to our lord Jesus Christ

did Mirio get his powers back yet? if not, then I won't start reading this shit again

Year 1 of hero school should not be this emotionally and physically scarring, and the year isn't even over yet.

Damn Iida sacrificing himself to protect the class really did a number on Deku's mental state.
Bye then user!

Not yet but one day

Don't worry. Surely exposing teenagers to high levels of stress and trauma should definitely make them into better heroes.

He's still in hospital

To be fair I'm pretty sure they're still banned from having anything to do with the VA.

Its just coincidence and them being idiots and thinking the Yakuza mission was going to be gravy.

I know how we can break him even more.

>Bills 16 - Pats 37
Poor Todo

I can see Inko being kidnapped but staying unharmed

There’s some sort of connection with Nana

G-gurofag is that you?

Okay, I'll come back next month

I love all of you as well. Except for the mods. And jannies. Fuck jannies.

>Nejire and Camie are sat next to each other
What happens?

they have kinky s/m sex for hours and hours

Y e s !!!!!

ONE DAY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

I’m disappointed this face doesn’t get the attention it deserves

Do you guys think the League of Villains celebrate Christmas? What would they want for the day?

Mr. Compress could use a hand

Nothing 'cause Camie only likes dick
Maybe they'd become galpals if Nejire's crippling ADD doesn't get in the way