imgur.com/a/5fQrM
imgur.com/a/0poBa
imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg
imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/0bgyb
imgur.com/a/80oaP
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/8slaL4h
imgur.com/a/2wmqt
i.imgur.com/LxmZJjv.jpg
imgur.com/a/gu0Qc
i.imgur.com/aviwN94.jpg
imgur.com/a/prBhO
i.imgur.com/03oewJn.png
my.mixtape.moe/eahujs.png
my.mixtape.moe/wyuuzr.png
my.mixtape.moe/tmvxif.png
imgur.com/a/4cave)
imgur.com/a/xWwty
imgur.com/a/T7HQL
imgur.com/a/IVH8N
imgur.com/a/pUxyR
imgur.com/a/OlZP9
imgur.com/a/lsD8k)
imgur.com/a/hHBPz).
pbs.twimg.com/media/DRin1ryVQAA6xIn.jpg)
78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg
imgur.com/a/aHOtW
imgur.com/a/FxrKE
imgur.com/a/Aw4Gm
i.imgur.com/4WHYkZS.jpg
imgur.com/a/OkWzM
outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556
imgur.com/a/E1qww
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg
i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg
i.imgur.com/jW8N3Ng.jpg
imgur.com/a/lZ9W4
imgur.com/a/bRFNS
imgur.com/a/18stP
imgur.com/a/KtBaW
imgur.com/a/9blYZ
imgur.com/a/jCEcM
imgur.com/a/ZVaGL
imgur.com/a/rg264
imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
imgur.com/a/Q0urK
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/PPNGy
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
noir.kogasa.de/u/0Gec65.png
noir.kogasa.de/u/9Gl016.png
imgur.com/a/En9i2
a.pomf.cat/ucmqxh.jpg
imgur.com/a/bWHXq
imgur.com/a/ygHAq
i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png
i.imgur.com/wh6t3PS.jpg
imgur.com/a/FWlnG)
imgur.com/2ubfJHC)
imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh
imgur.com/a/n5Leo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting anything of Tharja in her new Christmas outfit please.
Maybe something together with my SI like under the mistletoe.
Or cuddling with her to keep her warm.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Or wearing a cardigan and pantyhose combo like this.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2924365

Or anything with casual clothes similar to that.

Requesting Cyan:

-getting overstimulated from all the cat toys she got this christmas
-in this cute winter outfit (i.imgur.com/gXKbtRO.jpg)
-in a snowglobe
-her as an angel with her dark form as a demon. Naughty or nice (i.imgur.com/soefz8c.jpg)
-something cutelewd and christmassy

Something else cute, cutelewd, or lewd is fine.

Requesting something Christmas-y with Rias, please. Like wearing a reindeer horn headband or holding a Christmas wreath.

Or Rias drawing a summoning circle with a smartphone at its center, that'd be cool too.

Merry Christmas.

Since it's Christmas soon, I would like to request Mai Natsume happily opening a present. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2707081

Another suggestion is Mai naked with a ribbon wrapped around her body. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2929189

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko in Christmas attire opening up presents on Christmas morning. She could be dressed up as Santa like in pic related or being wearing nice and comfy clothing like a Christmas sweater.
Anything else is also fine as long as its Christmas related!

Merry Christmas everyone! Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing a Santa/Christmas bikini and thighhighs holding mistletoe for user
• Santa-Maka holding a bag of presents attached to her scythe
• Drinking tea wearing a gothic lolita dress and fishnets.

Although if these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Hisui wearing Santa outfit.

Merry Christmas Weekend, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing any of the four new Christmas outfits of the seasonal Fire Emblem Heroes characters! Maybe with my SI in Robin's if possible. imgur.com/a/xMq9B
Or as Santa Alter from Fate/Grand Order: imgur.com/a/UuACB

Alternately, her wearing any of these Christmas designs (or one of your own!), doing anything relevant to the season, such as baking cookies, wrapping or unwrapping presents, decorating the tree, giving or receiving a gift, singing carols, having a romantic moment with my SI, etc. imgur.com/a/wT3Br

It would also be lovely to see her in a winter coat and making a snow angel! Normal or chibi would both be welcome.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or perhaps simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things, and an adult Hina (age 26-27) is also always appreciated. Here's my SI reference if needed for anything: imgur.com/a/1uJ9E
Please and thank you as always!

Good morning WWD!
Requesting Mizore in one of the folowing:

- Wearing a wedding dress.

- POV of the viewer giving her head pats.

- Wearing cat keyhole lingerie.

As always anything is welcome and thanks for considering!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi dressed as the female Sightseer from Pokemon S/M, please! If you could draw her accompanied by a cute shiny Corsola as well, that'd be swell!

Refs: imgur.com/a/ccxES

Or Mimi wearing an outfit like this pic here as thought it were her clothes modified with some thighboots!

Ref: i.imgur.com/sgbT6lm.jpg

Requesting my beloved Celica A. Mercury
Any of the following would be nice
-Celebrating our anniversary
-Doing christmassy things
-Wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe
But anything else cute is also ok!
Thanks and have a nice weekend and christmas

Merry Christmas, WWHD!

Requesting my dear Ionasal, please!

Preferably something Christmas-ey! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

But as usual, I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting something like this with my wife Yuuna please. Preferably with a golden ring: i.imgur.com/r6sny14.jpg
Maybe wearing her Santa costume: i.imgur.com/Pwl7rFQ.png
but anything loveydovey and Christmas-y would be appreciated.

Requesting Astolfo with his braid completely full of christmas decorations

Or Astolfo posing for a kiss under mistletoe

Any thing cute is appreciated too

Please and thanks!

Requesting Rin annoyed by user's crappy job of wrapping her presents.
If anyone knows The Lorax, please give him my apologies for crumpled, tapey mess I have made of the trees.

Mistletoe kisses/eating cake with SI. Or anything holiday related. Please, thank you and Merry Christmas!

Requesting my Sonia Bean please. I would love to see her making Christmas cookies and getting teary-eyed that they turned out burned. Could include my SI comforting her and eating the cookies regardless (ref below)

Other ideas:
- All bundled up for the Winter season in a big warm jacket and scarf with mittens and earmuffs
- With twin buns
- In a pink seifuku
- Cat lingerie but instead it's a bunny, or for the holidays: Christmas lingerie, like a Christmas micro bikini, etc
- Bunny kigurumi or fuzzy pajamas (like this: imgur.com/a/ik6Vt)
- Anything creepycute
- Cute and fluffy stuff with SI: things like holding hands, hugs and cuddles, etc imgur.com/a/Cm4GE
- Playing ACPC on her phone, maybe showing her trying to get some of the bunny villagers into her camp imgur.com/a/19ZLF

Or you can draw her as is in the ref or anything else too given it's not too lewd. Cutelewd is fine!

Thank you so much and have a very merry Christmas!

Requesting something with my Frederica Sawyer and a mistletoe.
Could be something simple and cute like a kiss invitation, or something more racy, if you feel like it, some images for inspiration:
i.imgur.com/dLuIN0z.jpg
i.imgur.com/McuP4g7.png
i.imgur.com/7RnX3ev.jpg

Optionally a version of this Bkub image with her:
i.imgur.com/0QY6NxL.gif
(just one frame is fine).

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd, if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Merry Christmas!

Requesting Hyun-ae offering me lap pillow

or Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Hello people of WWD. For this Christmas, I would like to request Momo Hanakai with my daughteru Sagiri imgur.com/a/VtcfB opening presents, if you're on the lewd side, PoV feeding while wearing this imgur.com/a/goIU3, also other cute or lewd ideas are ok, as long it's 7 or lower on the scale of lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it. Also hope you all have a warm and happy holidays!

Requesting Watashi wearing a comfy Christmas sweater, or a more cutelewd santa dress (i.imgur.com/xVdopv2.jpg).
Anything else is fine too

Requesting Nozomi wearing a Santa outfit or doing anything else Christmas-related, such as opening a present.

Alternatively, requesting Nozomi opening up a bottle of champagne for New Years and getting surprised by the loud pop of the cork.

Anything else cute and/or seasonal you might have in mind is much appreciated, though. Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas!

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. I'd like to ask for Christmas themed and/or something cute with Cynthia and our daughter, Verity:
imgur.com/a/nqlfb
Please, and thank you.

Requesting my love Eruna!

Her cute winter outfit: i.imgur.com/dyDWGFM.jpg
It's Christmas, requesting cute, outside Christmas date or winter scenarios, such as:
-looking cute under the snowfall
-blushing and holding or giving me a small present
-confessing to me
-ice skating
-making snow angels
-being happy to see me
-holding or drinking can coffee
-anything similar along these lines

Thank you if you consider drawing her!

Requesting Maki cutely tied in ribbons, telling user to open his Christmas present.

Thank you, and have a nice xmas weekend.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a tight Christmas themed china dress posed with her hands resting on top of her breasts like the reference below.
>Christmas China dress: i.imgur.com/l8LAxwc.jpg
>Pose: i.imgur.com/GL6IlWs.jpg

Or, looking at anons attempt at fried rice and saying, "Well... At least you tried."

I'd like to humbly request a third-person view of Rikka sitting on my lap, either drinking tea or reaching up to touch my (offscreen) face.

Or alternatively, anything she might inspire you for - cute, smug, dignified, lewd, or a combination of those. If you have any ideas you'd like to suggest, I'd be more than glad to hear them.
This is her personal BGM, in case it offers inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

Thank you in advance, in case you decide to pick this up, and I hope you have fun. Above all, I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays, spent doing what you love.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my dearest Solle, please and thank you!

Anything is fine eve cutelewd, but if you're stuck for ideas maybe
- As an FE unit
- In a nice suit
- Relaxing warm inside on a cold winter day
- Eating some donuts
- Dressed in Takuto's Star Driver outfit
- Perhaps something birthday related for my birthday friday.

Thank you and Merry Christmas everyone!

Requesting Birdy in one of these or similar Christmas dress's
Dress ref imgur.com/a/SPX4q
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

-Family photo with the three girls being a mix of rowdy, obedient and pouty can be Christmas related if you are feeling up to it. imgur.com/a/MHPwq

-Snu-snu face imgur.com/a/Z8BEK

-At her desk playing with a plush of SI imgur.com/vrSmck5

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
-Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
And Merry Christmas to everyone.

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga playing in a box of packing peanuts.
youtube.com/watch?v=P9VVa9NahSQ

Or drawn in the style of an ARMS character.
imgur.com/a/rx2lT
Or Himiko dressed as a nun/nurse, can include needles.
imgur.com/a/5fQrM

Other Himiko refs - imgur.com/a/0poBa

Christmas time is here, so I'm humbly requesting my beloved Makoto and our lovely daughter Noriko decorating the Christmas tree, or unwrapping presents together, please.
Noriko reference: imgur.com/Xh8Lpt8.png
Alternatively, requesting Makoto wearing one of these cheesy reindeer pattern Christmas sweaters:
imgur.com/1mHzbx7.jpg
imgur.com/vXkN0JK.jpg

But anything cute and Christmas related would be much appreciated.

Thanks for considering, and Merry Christmas to you all!

Requesting Taiga dresses in a Santa outfit about to had out a gift, or maybe saying that she's happy with just me for Christmas, please.
Or Taiga getting a bit too drunk off of some eggnog, and maybe staying warm under a kotatsu.
Or Birdyfag's great idea of Birdy and Taiga hanging out at a cafe and having coffee and sweets, or sparring.
Cafe ref: imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref: imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Requesting Shinjiro in gifted leader Chroms outfit: my.mixtape.moe/femane.jpg ; as a shota opening presents: imgur.com/a/0bgyb ; or looking surprised with a lipstick stain on his cheek. Anything otherwise festive or badass is also appreciated, as well as anything romantic with user: imgur.com/a/80oaP
Thanks and take it easy; happy Christmas.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Natsume in one of the following ideas

- tangled up in Christmas lights similar to this imgur.com/8slaL4h
- in GBF Clarisse's Christmas outfit imgur.com/a/2wmqt
- swimming in a Christmas swimsuit while wearing a Santa hat i.imgur.com/LxmZJjv.jpg
- holding up a wreath covering her lewdbits

Anything else Christmas related is cool as well

niggas in 2 hours is xmas you really think that someone is going spend the next 2 hours doing your request

Requesting my precious Momo wearing the Free Planets Star Fleet uniform, optionally assuming a dramatic pose when giving an firing order, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/gu0Qc

Requesting Risty in her santa outfit i.imgur.com/aviwN94.jpg

Or in a reindeer outfit similar to this: imgur.com/a/prBhO

Or her nude and wrapped up in ribbons.

Her birthday is tonight on Christmas eve , so requesting francesca lucchini wearing a santa hat and receiving a Christmas themed birthday cake with 12/24 written on it or anything else celebrating the holiday and her birthday. No lewds please, she was my daughteru for years and I just want her to smile please and thanks.

>Living in the past
kizuna_smug.jpg

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute Santa dress please?

i.imgur.com/03oewJn.png

Or maybe eating a cheeseburger with a milkshake

my.mixtape.moe/eahujs.png

I would also love to see her acting very triumphant, like if she just won, or accomplished something important.

my.mixtape.moe/wyuuzr.png
my.mixtape.moe/tmvxif.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Morgan popping out of a big gift box, or just about anything else Christmasy.

Anything else cute or cutelewd would be appreciated as well.

requesting my husbando mariya shidou.

Requesting Mai wearing a Christmas costume making a v-sign with a smile or standing around with her hands on her hips while looking at the viewer
Alternatively Mai feeding the viewer a slice of cake while displaying a tsundere expression with a Christmas tree behind her

Anything else cute or cool is appreciated. Thank you and have a great Christmas weekend.

Requesting Rukia ice skating on a frozen lake/pond/body of water. Thank you!

Requesting a chibi Kagura wearing an angel outfit and sat atop a Christmas tree, please! Or maybe wearing a star outfit, or holding up a star.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything would be great, but if you want to do something specific, I was hoping this week for Aqua in Christmas pajamas looking nice and cozy. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a merry Christmas!

Requesting my beloved Tsubaki:

- wearing a reindeer nose and trying her best to get me to notice (via various cute faces)
- wearing mistletoe instead of her tsubaki and asking for a kiss (tsubaki are the flowers she wears)
- a little Tsubaki popping out of a christmas present underneath the tree (tiny tsubaki ref: imgur.com/a/4cave)
- amongst the lights and snow with a beautiful smile
- preparing Christmas dinner

As always, anything adorable and festive is more than appreciated! Thank you so much for considering, and please have a nice and cozy holiday.

Requesting Kneesocks in a dakimakura pose, or in a santa outfit.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Eikichi holding up a mistletoe above his head, saying "Now you gotta kiss me, user-chan!"
Anything else festive is great as well

Requesting something cute

Requesting Aigis in Futaba's Christmas outfit from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/xWwty
In Djeeta's Holly Jolly Santa outfit from GranBlue imgur.com/a/T7HQL
Cosplaying as Es from Blazblue imgur.com/a/IVH8N
Dressed as Altera the Sun[Ta] from Fate Grand Order imgur.com/a/pUxyR
This manga panel with her imgur.com/a/OlZP9 ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

And everyone have a Merry Christmas

Hello WWD! I'd like to request my shining blue star, Karamatsu, please.

-In a cute ugly Christmas sweater, feel free to go nuts with the design! Nothing too crude, but he does love his puns.

-By a Christmassy fireplace, with hot chocolate, looking inviting (Santa outfit please imgur.com/a/lsD8k)

-Singing Christmas songs to himself while making decorations (I feel like he'd really love the holiday)

-On the flipside, I love the silliness that is his recent alter ego, Summer Kamen (imgur.com/a/hHBPz). He makes me laugh.

-Vampire-Werewolf 70's radio host Kara (yes that really is a thing: pbs.twimg.com/media/DRin1ryVQAA6xIn.jpg)

-Doing something artsy with SI - designing something together (she draws while he sews) together they make something painful--I mean amazing! You can combine this with the decoration/ugly sweater ones if you like.

-SI in the arms of him in his Ultra Magical Girl form (78.media.tumblr.com/bc0af1a29b9c3182d87a58ae5e46c3e8/tumblr_ot391yjgkB1s2lgx3o2_1280.jpg reminder: he's not a genderbend, just crossdressing and looking fantastic) or just that design in general, being all gorgeous and protective.

-Anything encouraging, since I've got a lot of work to do ... hugs are always good. Or something where he's taking care of the viewer, since I get cold and sick easily ...

Or anything else cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful too - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!
On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/aHOtW

SI ref: imgur.com/a/FxrKE

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

(Sorry, last thread I hadn't refreshed)

Additional Amu Hinamori references and description: imgur.com/a/Aw4Gm
Anything cute or cutelewd is good, but here are some suggestions:

Winter/Christmas/New Years related:
-Walking on a snowy path while listening to music on her headphones
-Doing snow angels
-Amu in a miko outfit

Lewd:
-Having a seductive expression and putting her butt or crotch underneath a mistletoe
-Wearing this cutelewd Christmas outfit i.imgur.com/4WHYkZS.jpg

Joint Request: Happily trading outfits with Youmu Konpaku Reference: imgur.com/a/OkWzM

Anchoring

I'd like to joint request Nozomi and Yukio. Yukio as a tiny conscience and Nozomi as Pinocchio. Yukio would be sitting on Nozomi's grown nose.

Pose similar to this: outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/pinocchio-nose.jpg

-Nozomi taking care of me as I recover from a fever would be really appreciated.

-Nozomi going through this scene from Alice in Wonderland: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/4/42/Alice_feeling_happy_calm_quiet_and_waiting_to_meet_bill_as_a_giant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119030556

Anything else with Nozomi that's cute, non-lewd, butt related, fairy tale related, and/or with me is really appreciated.

Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays to everyone!

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Requesting Bianca blushing as she holds mistletoe above her head. Or a two panel comic, where in the first panel she steals cookies from a plate labelled "For Santa" and the second panel is just an opened gift box with a chunk of coal in it.

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you. Have a great Christmas and a great week too.

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

Requesting Rika, happy, far away from the Summer heat and the memories of heat. Nestled near, blanketed in the warmth of love. Happy to see the snow drift down and her friends all here. With a smile that beckons the end of the year, and for the future of 1984 and beyond that holds no fear.

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Covering her privates with mistletoes
--Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll and looking at the viewer
--Closing her wings around herself, and wrapped up in christmas lights with a shiny star on her horn (she's a christmas tree!)

Thank you very much and have a nice christmas!

Requesting my waifu in a festive red dress or a sexy santa outfit.

In non-seasonal things:
-Alternatively, and horribly out of season, dressed and making the same expression and pose as Nagatoro
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
-Or just her tying up her hair like Kay is i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Kindly requesting Colette happily appreciating her wedding ring (a lovely gold band)
Or her having fun singing into a karaoke mic.
Alternatively, her similar to this i.imgur.com/jW8N3Ng.jpg

Requesting my waifu in a festive red dress or a sexy santa outfit. Or just something celebratory in nature as she was apparently the most grailed servant in 2017.

In non-seasonal things:
-Alternatively, and horribly out of season, dressed and making the same expression and pose as Nagatoro
i.imgur.com/OBFJA9T.jpg
-Or just her tying up her hair like Kay is i.imgur.com/LV7uBLH.jpg

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

requesting just smug Santa Chie

Requesting my love Yuu getting ready for Christmas by packing in multiple layers of Christmas sweaters and scarves on herself, or the adorable dragon Yuu in this picture ( imgur.com/a/lZ9W4 ) wearing a cozy Santa hat or hugging a candy cane.

Anything else cute, cozy, and/or Christmas related is also warmly welcome!

Christmas is here! I'd like to request my darling Amakusa Shino excitedly unwrapping presents, but anything else nice is fine too.

Dear WWD,

I'd like to request anything heartwarming for our 6th anniversary this 25th like cheering me up since I'll have to work and cover 2 shifts straight(because everyone thought it's a good idea to get wasted). I'd appreciate it as long I can see her heartwarming smile.

I'm also sorry for not fulfilling my trades and haven't drawn anything this year, I'm tired and beaten because of work. I'll make it up to you someday

Hello Drawfriends!

I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara dressed as sexy Santa or decorating his apartment/office/tree for Christmas or just something Christmas related.

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting Haruhi building a celestial out of snow, or wearing Kon's armor from kirara fantasy imgur.com/a/KtBaW or a wedding dress.
Other ideas I'd love to see done

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/9blYZ
-Wrapped in Red ribbons like a present
-Wearing a Christmas sweater and drinking Eggnog
Or anything festive is fine as long as she's smiling.
Merry Christmas

requesting Minami in a santa outfit making a snow angel

Requesting Yuuko in Hifumi's outfit from Kirara Fantasia.

Dressed up as a Christmas angel.
Or a from below angle of her in a sexy Santa dress.

Anything else in the spirit of the holidays is fine as well, including lewds.
Merry Christmas, faggots.

Fuck off you already got something in the drawthread you reddit piece of shit.

Requesting Chaton in a sling bikini or some sort of Winter outfit.

Can I request small doodles of Yasuna doing these warm-ups. It's not on there but usually she wears a red tied headband and a white shirt with blue spats. Alternatively she has worn a red tracksuit though that was because she was sick

imgur.com/a/jCEcM

Requesting Kaede

Requesting my dearest Anastasia wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/ZVaGL preferably with a smug expression.

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing one of these santa-themed outfits, please! imgur.com/a/rg264

Alternatively, Vigne sleeping and/or keeping warm under a kotatsu table. Or her cooking while wearing an apron and a head scarf.

Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated.

Requesting my queen Akeno
-Wearing a lewd santa outfit.
-In Pyra's outfit from Xenoblade 2
-Wearing sweater near a chimney
-Something Si related
-Something christmas related lewd or not.
Si ref imgur.com/a/Tfh3l
Please and Thank you

Merry Christmas!
Requesting Himari in a cute fall/winter outfit, a few here imgur.com/a/Q0urK or:
- Anything happy for her birthday on the 21st!
- Cute, cosy Christmas stuff or mistletoe shenanigans.
- Eating sweets/drinking something warm.

Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs imgur.com/a/VR1vV
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed; cool, cute, whatever.
Christmas outfits imgur.com/a/PPNGy
Extra refs for her and even more ideas at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request me beloved Noir wearing this christmas outfit noir.kogasa.de/u/0Gec65.png
OR:
-warming up by a fireplace with hot chocolate
-wrapping up a Christmas present
-dressed as Jeanne d'Arc Alter Santa Lily noir.kogasa.de/u/9Gl016.png

If that does not tickle yer fancy, anything where she is happy and/or being cute/cool would be much appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous Christmas!

Requesting Tsuzuki wearing a paper crown and pulling a Christmas cracker with wooper: a.pomf.cat/ucmqxh.jpg
Or a panting Tsuzuki standing outside an open doorway with Christmas lights visible across the street.
Thank you.

Requesting Lavinia as a maid
>imgur.com/a/bWHXq
Wearing a wreath
Wearing a sling bikini with yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
Or something cozy for the holidays
Please, thank you and have a great weekend!
Merry Christmas!

Requesting Hibiki decorating a Christmas tree.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics: (Xmas edition)
- Surprised to find gifts in her stockings
- Kick backed riding a sleigh filled with gifts
- comfy Christmas activities in comfy Christmas outfit i.imgur.com/wh6t3PS.jpg
- ballerina in the production of the Nutcracker

Any other works are very much appreciated.

I can’t wait for SS deliveries

Thread's gonna get real busy when they hit.

Is homurafag around?

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

Something cutelewd and Christmas-themed - not sure what exactly, feel free to use your imagination (within reason of course).
Using his wings (imgur.com/a/FWlnG) to fly up and hang up Christmas lights/decor in a high place.
Combing his hair, brushing his teeth, or doing other similarly mundane, homely stuff.
Using his rose thorn tendrils (imgur.com/2ubfJHC) to "hand" flowers to the viewer.
For something on the lewd/humorous side, Crona doing the "bend over test" in front of my (perhaps a bit overenthusiastic) SI. SI ref - imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a bit lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

I'm here.

Are you the one with freckles?

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her putting on her makeup before a date, or dancing with Fuuka and/or Aigis, or wearing a red scarf together with user in the snow, while blushing.

Or, since the holidays are in full swing and P3DMN confirmed that she'll be playable, her giving the viewer a Christmas present wearing: imgur.com/a/n5Leo

Of course, these are just some ideas; I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

I should have figured.
No.

Sorry user, it's just a trade thing.

kek

Yeah, that makes sense.

Requesting Holiday Pyrrha Alexandra

have a wonderful christmas

Speaking of Homura, this gave me a laugh. Hopefully this link works

Honestly was expecting a shitpost, but this is a kind of shit I can get behind.