User and his Waifu: Christm/a/s 2017

New thread and no trip. The temporary is only updated up to the Holo user.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio
-Your submission should be about your waifu and nothing else.
-Put some good effort into your submission please. Your waifu wants to be presentable, you know?
-Have fun!

Deadline is when Christmas ends for the west coast (December 26 12:00 AM PST). Get your picture in before the deadline please.

Do you very best, alright user? And always remember: your waifu is beautiful!

Also, thanks mods, you guys were alright.

I still wish I could do more, but I'm getting there.
I love my wife with all my heart and always will, she's my everything.

entries looking generally good this year

There was very clearly some sort of force against me because I had a hellish time with this and it took way longer than expected.

Sorry to blog, but I had spent some time a short while ago setting things up for at least a test shot, only to discover that I no longer have a real camera, apparently. Then more and more things decided to just get in the way.

Anyway, I managed to take a picture, at least! Even with all the troubles, I had fun with my waifu getting the picture together. Had to use a shitty cellphone camera that refused to cooperate, had to bring it into Photoshop to manually try to white balance and shit. Hope it looks alright, fellow anons! It's my first time submitting.

Posting again before I get a few hours of sleep in case CollageAnon missed the end of last thread.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums, and good night!

Do you play F/GO user? Did you roll her?

Got mine done just in time for the new thread. Looking great so far, OP!

Holy fuck, I meant to have my tablet in the pic with her profile brought up.

She's been grailed to 100, I'm already saving my gems for summer.

have a good christmas, anons

Well done, user.

She's never left my team after getting her, so she's set to be my first 10 bond. I gotta get on grinding skill mats though. For her and TamaCat

Looks like mine isn't up yet, but I'll give a bump anyways. Got to keep up the holiday spirit.

Only a few hours left until it's actually Xmas over here.

>tfw considering dropping a hundred on a tea set and other associated items for when Valentine's comes around

Merry Christmas Azusa.
Always and forever, I love you.

I outgrew my waifu when she became a lesbian. I still wish her and her waifu all the happiness. Merry Christmas, Sup Forums.

Merry Christmas, Mikoto.

Thank you for being there when I needed it.

you’re waifu is worth it, user

This past year was one of the hardest I've ever had, and if it weren't for Shinjiro and the suport of my friends I doubt I'd be here right now. There's nothing I'm more grateful for than the beautiful smile he has and meeting him all that time ago. I love you Shinjiro, even if atlus doesn't.
Sorry about poor quality, spent almost 2 hours trying to fight the high wind and losing.

I was wondering when more Raildexfags would finally start showing up. At the very least, there's always a few Mikotofags each year.

Looks cute, user.

Amazing stuff user. It's really nice to see someone who appreciates Mashu. Excellent taste and merry Christmas!

Eggsalad

I'm gonna be a huge Arts memer so I've got her leveled and Fox Wedding up to 10. Waiting warmly for a certain Roman bride to join her and Vlad.

Your contributions are always the best, I genuinely look forward to them every year. Looks cozy!

Nani

forgot to quote

It's always fun finding different things to make and I love that I can spend the day doing something for her.
Merry Christmas.

Fucking beautiful. Gorgeous set up.

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been a wild ride and work's been piling the responsibilities down on me but I'll always find time to celebrate the little moments I have with you. Thank you for making another year bearable and for helping me through the tough times. Here's to a great year in 2018!

Enjoy your holidays, everyone!

Merry Christmas, Eikichi. I can't believe this is our third Christmas together. Thank you for helping me to become a stronger person and being an important part of my life. I love you Eikichi.

sorry it's not a kawasaki.

I love you Noir, now and forever.

I am forever grateful for you being there for me and giving me the strive to be a better person.

Merry Christmas, my love. I look forward to another happy year with you.

I'm glad someone can love her, because I dont. Its a really cute picture and set up user. Enjoy your time together.

>Tomoko
lol

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas
I dont have much but hope to one day have enough to splurge on my waifu like every other seibahfag

>what is following simple directions
Change it to 4:3 nice picture and set up

Forgot to say so in my post, so I'll say it now.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones! I know I'm going to have a lovely evening with my beloved Homura. She's been my reason for living and has really helped me a lot. I wish I could express my endless amount of love for her better and more spectacularly, but I hope she knows how much I love her and how precious she is to me.

How new. Vertical entries are generally accepted as long as they're in ratio and good quality.

Good taste user

Merry Christmas from the East Coast! I don't come around here often anymore, but I make sure to share my Christmas with my sweet princess. Hope you all enjoy yours with your significant other.

Ooh this is cute! The image and the angel are fun!
She is lucky user!
What cane first- the bike or the husbando? Thats amazing!
>framing cards
Glad to see I'm not the only one

It's a beautiful day on the shores of Lake Suwa right now! Also cold. But hopefully the scarf I'd given her helped. I brought Chris along with me for my vacation to Japan this year and it's been an amazing trip. Happy holidays to you Sup Forumsll as well.

Cute! CUUUUUTE!

I want you to know I started watching Dog Days because of your online shrine. Keep on loving her.

>MYSU

You will forever be, my nigga.

Doesnt even look 4:3 in verticle. people who need to make it a different size and not match the rest of the grid triggers my autism every year. How nu are you to not recgonize me as I do this every year favor

Husbando came first, but my dad's always been a bike guy, and I'm glad I'm finallyt in the position to get my license and this 40 year old Honda.
It was real fun getting that bosozoku seat from Japan though.

Thank you. I've never loved anyone as much as what I feel for him. He's such a good boy.

Are you a homo or a fujo

Merry Christmas, Kotetsu. It's been a long road the past year, so happy I got time to spend with you.

Happy holidays to all Sup Forumsnons as well. Wishing the best of festivities.

I need something to fill up the space in the middle. She doesn't have much merch, so I'll probably have to print something out.

Many thanks! That makes me happy to hear. I'm glad to know that something I've made has driven someone to watch her show. Please enjoy Dog Days, user.

Fret not. There is nothing that shall ever change me feelings for her.

Ah, I just realized that last sentence was badly worded w

Me love for her is ever strong, and will keep growing with each passing day.

My first time making flan. I learned how from my grandmother. I hope Satori loves it!

I'm a girl but not a fujo

Reposting from last thread.

Merry Christmas to all anons and their waifus!

Extravagance is the enemy. Feel free to leave this out, I just wanted to do something for her today.

Submissions for the video will be closed and it will be made no later than 10pm PST Christmas day. I'm glad to see a lot of good submissions this year.

Its cute user, cute!

>tfw smallest year ever
Guess I should head over to /mai/ now huh.

Looking forward to it

There's still a whole day left.

Submissions for the video are closed. Being apart of the actual collage there's a whole day left.

cute lighting

looks comfy

This is beautiful.

Most of the really passionate people post early. Christmas day posters on average have lazier setups.

Shit, you're right. That's actually really quick.

Guy from > here

Decided to go with the left pic, if people think the right one was better let me know and I'll re-upload.

For those that missed it, my grandma passed away last December and this unnamed girl from The Wind Rises would be about the same age (born late '20s, also Japanese). This is kind of a tribute to her more than dinner with a waifu, hope it's ok.

I happened to find the actual pastry they had in the movie (Shiberia), btw.

Did you get all the ones in the previous thread?

Very cute.

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

True, usually its normalfag/underage posters setting up after their family/gf ko from the nog. An afterthought. Early posters are the ones who spend the entire holiday with their waifu and thinking about her.

Are you Ben? I had a friend named that who I picked up Weiss Schwartz Dog Days cards for.

I am getting them as we speak. Also note that the picks that Collage user made are not guaranteed to be my picks as well.
There's a whole day left for the video too. It closes December 26th at 12am CST.

>Extravagance is the enemy. Feel free to leave this out, I just wanted to do something for her today.
This are the words of a man who loves his waifu

It's the thought that counts user.

Personally I know that I got mine together today because taking it before the thread went up felt half-hearted and and I knew I'd have no time on Christmas Day itself.

Merry Christmas, Arc lover.

Merry waifu Christmas from Naoto and I!

this is so cute

May as well be a Christmas Eve thread if that's the attitude. Timezones are a thing, and some people just aren't strapped the morning of to prepare.

It's not like it's everyone, it's just a fact that overall quality goes down.

It's Christmas morning. Happy Christmas, fellow Anons.

Well their is a reason they start early user. It started later this year. And as stated its a trend not a concrete.

It's true though. I always post near the end and I'm surprised my submission gets picked up between everything. Especially since it's never great, but it's not last min shit.

Heh, that's a negative.The only WS Dog Days cards I have are of me wife, and I got them meself.

These threads always make me wish I knew how to take good pictures

>more pony merch than of Tomoko
Oh god that's fucking awful.

I feel actual disgust from this.

I love you guys so much.

All you need is lighting.

Merry Christmas, folks. Glad I could spend another year with my darling Crona.

love you too user!

That stitching is so nice.

Anyone else collect their pictures from over the years? I'd love to see people's tributes evolving over time.

I recently started to get serious about waifuism so this is the first year I've made a tribute for my wife, but I'll definitely save all my pictures.

I feel like I simultaneously went forward and backward with my cooking for her, what with the Bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon sitting right next to my Disaster Fried Eggs. To cleanse the palate, an apple, and a gingerbread cookie.
My God I love cooking for her.

Thank you, Miia, for supporting me through this rough year of such extreme change. You will always be my darling girl.
Merry Christmas.

I can't bear to look at early years for my photos. They look terrible.

I know that feeling. I technically tried to do a few of these pictures before 2014, but I don't feel proud of them.

Yes. I dont update until vday though.

>You will always be my darling girl
;-;
That's fucking precious.