We all agree K-on is the greatest anime ever created right?

We all agree K-on is the greatest anime ever created right?

Mediocre at best. Would be a lot better if the main character wasn't mentally handicapped.

I felt like I had to force my way through it out of some sort of obligation, even though I found it quite dull.

No, but at least the best has the same artstyle

>No drama
>No deep characterization
>No excitement
>No intelligent writing
>No interesting worldbuilding
>Barely existent character variety
>Best
This is probably bait but it's still cancer along with all those shitty SoLfags.

Yes, easily

Keion is the reason this Finnish beauty exists.

For idiots like yourself, sure.

I agree with this.

K-On! is like the Inception of SoL anime. The plots and relationships transcend layers deep over entire generations (Sawa-chan and her friends). Even the side characters are beloved by fans, and even their classmates each have their own personalities

Gay-On!

Agreed.

Of course

Main character? If there is a main character, then it’s Yui but barely. Not really a show with an MC. I suppose she might get a smidge more screen time than the others. Hell if it weren’t for the first episode then I wouldn’t even assume that she was the MC.

I was kinda bummed that the show was more about the girls drinking tea than playing music. I play music as a hobby and many shows that feature playing music in them do it very well. This show not that much. The girl who gets the guitar in the beginning she just learns it almost right away. It would've been great if they had focused on her learning to play more. On the other hand I don't think we need another drama about musicians.

Now that I think about it I can't remember what the show was even about. I don't remember if there was any drama or tension between the characters or did any of them develop as a character in any way. In my memory it seems like they just hang out but that can't be true. There are two seasons of this show and I can't remember if anything ever happens. There is also a movie that I didn't watch.

Can't remember even if they had the classic "the club is going to be shutdown if we don't ..." episode.

I guess in the end I was supposed be feeling all sad when they graduate but it just felt very forced. Im using 'forced' correctly not in the meme way btw.

Ok, I’ll watch it. Hope it’s good. Last time I took anime advise from Sup Forums, it turned out terribly. GAMERS! IS A SHIT ANIME!!! I feel like Sup Forums needs to get that through its head.

>I took anime advise from Sup Forums

be ready to be disappointed over and over again

Top three. See pic

Back to your DBS general, Paco.

It is mostly about them "hanging out", and the execution is fantastic. Sublime. The anime is centered on building character dynamics. There's a lot of detail placed into characterization, and the development is slow and subtle but present.

Oops meant to reply to instead of OP a second time

I enjoyed it, but too short and the cast was too "archetypal"--felt like the five girls were each there to check a -dere box. The ending drama is far too rushed as well. Still one of the only things to come out of A-1.

It's pretty easy to tell that Yui is the MC, though the narrative centers more around her in S1, while S2 is more evenly spread among the five main girls (leaning if anything towards Azusa being the MC)

Fuck no, you retarded faggot.

Yes. Have been rewatching it and it's such a joy.

was dragged down by the graduation looming over the 2nd seasom

Azumanga Daioh is better in absolutely every aspect. You can agree with that analysis or be factually wrong.

It's pretty good

Agreed

It's certainly a personal favorite of mine

>The ending drama is far too rushed
wtf are you talking about? The ending was paced perfectly.

never watched it, looks fuckin gay

2010 had the best collab, prove me wrong.

>felt like the five girls were each there to check a -dere box
I can say the same thing about K-On.

Greatest anime? It’s the pinnacle of human achievement

Ritsu-bros, assemble.

Not really, no. The girls of K-On feel more like genuine, fleshed-out characters; they're not totally outside archetypes but there's no proper tsundere, kuudere, etc. Sora no Woto has a strong cast overall but is more beholden to traditional anime archetype. Noel in particular is just Reiclone #4985

As a Mugifag I really admire your collection. Unfortunately I only have one Mugi figurine (the waitress one) but I'll definitely get more when I have more disposable income (I'm a poorfag college student)

Yes

the bikini and the longcoat are both equally arousing to me.

>Finnish
Is that canon?

Ive never felt this way about a girl anons.

yes