Now that it's the end of the year: What the fucked happened in Kado: The Right Answer?

Now that it's the end of the year: What the fucked happened in Kado: The Right Answer?

>Daughter of best boy and best boy disappears with no explanation
>Best girl disappears with no explanation
>Best boy has his heart ripped out and is left for dead instead of resurrected
>No idea what the 'right answer' actually is
> everything that was accomplished dissapears with only the knowledge of the Kado events actually happened being left
>Ends abruptly with no knowledge of what happens next.

Last-minute rewrites happened, behind the author's back. The better question is why the fuck did it happen.

Is this fun to watch at least?

It's a legitimately original and fantastic show until the end of episode 9.

It made me read Childhood's End is what happened.

Karellen best girl.

I liked it when it was a first contact show. It went to shit the exact moment they started fighting with anime moves and beams

This.
It was AOTY material until the beamspam started.

ZASHUNINAAAAAA

Akikan-tier armblade fights really were out of place.

It was funny how it utterly shit the bed at the end. japanese authors can never pull off sci-fi without shitting the bed at the end.

Merlin? Merlin!

Best girl won.

And I don't see how they could have ended it with such a buildup.
ZaShunina was so fucking OP there was no way humanity would have won.

The part where their Plan A was to make a special suit to fight him but their Plan B was to have his beta friend to raise his half whatever kid to use as a weapon against him. Why make THAT the plan B? If A succeeded then they would've done that robbed people of two lives for nothing

It was delicious to see the fujo tears, I fucking hate how they dared compare the shitty ZaShuu to some characters I like.

Why did the ultimate Negotiator not negotiate a solution. Why did they make Zashuu evil in the first place. Whyyyy.

Negotiation is only possible when both sides are roughly equal in power. As not negotiating would result in both sides suffering heavy losses.
That is not a case here when ZaShunina is basically God.

was genuinely interesting in the beginning when it was about negotiations and bread patting. its a shame nips are afraid of a sci fi show without a big bad evil guy and a bland waifubait

>"hey i wonder what would happen if you introduced humanity to these pieces of amazing technology and sci-fi concepts"
>"okay, what would happen"
>"i don't know"
The show had questions and absolutely no idea what would happen next, resulting in the plot swerving while avoiding showing anything that humanity actually did with any of the devices.

Original draft was for a two-cour show. Shame it got reduced to what we got, it had a very interesting premise

>>Daughter of best boy and best boy disappears with no explanation
do you really think the highest-dimensional being in existence would piss her existence away on earth?

>>No idea what the 'right answer' actually is
the daughteru was the right answer, it was even pointed out

You're right, but then the whole negotiator thing is pointless.

Kind of like the show as a whole, in the end.

>What the fucked happened in Kado: The Right Answer?
Some japanese people fucked up an anime. The End.

Seikaisuru Kado is the only show I watched all of, and then dropped.

They decided to pander to waifufags.