ITT: gold diggers

ITT: gold diggers

Wanting a job for the money isn't gold digging. Wanting to be with a man because he has a lot of money is.

>suck boss's dick to get promotion isn't gold digging.

That's called life.

Nami.

You don't even know what that means, do you?

That's called Getting A head.

Her gold digging instincts activated around Deku.

10/10

>wanting to be a hero because of money
So not a hero then, next.

Deku was a terrible choice. There were better options.

Are you implying Fire fighters are not heroes? Why should those who seek to help others be denied a compensation for their service? Should we not hold someone who wants to help her family escape poverty with admiration?

Your views on heroism are naive and, frankly shallow.

>flushed ideals down the toilet for used goods
Shirou only really cared about the sword in his pants.

Just because you're a smart person doesn't mean you're a genius.
Just because you're a good person doesn't mean you're a hero.

Heroes are more than people who "save others", they are people who act selflessly to improve the lives of others, expecting no compensation in return. They help others for the sake of helping others.

This doesn't mean you're not entitled to compensation; certainly, firefighters who became firefighters to help others could be considered heroes even if they get paid, but ultimately they're in the game to save others. Firefighters who became firefighters to "make money", on the other hand, are not heroes, even if their actions are the same as the former group. They're in it for the money.

Ochaco is not a hero. She's a good person who became a 'hero' to make money for herself and her family. But ultimately, if it ever came down to her having to choose between making money or sacrificing that to help another person, she will choose the money. That's not what a hero does.

>Becoming a fire fighter for money
???

Not him but that's where it gets complicated. No firefighter would be a firefighter just to make money. There's easier and safer ways to make money. And we don't know that much about Ochako yet to say something like that, if there was a pile of money and a civilian both burning to death in a building she would probably save the person first.

This isn't even getting into that whole way of thinking where saving others is done purely to make the saviors ego feel good and they don't actually give a rats ass about the individual.

He's going to be the number one. I'd say he's going to make boatloads.

Shirou just cared about himself.

CARLOS!!!

>But ultimately, if it ever came down to her having to choose between making money or sacrificing that to help another person, she will choose the money.

Bull shit. She wants to help her family but she's never shown any indication that all she cares about is money to the point where she'd leave people out to suffer. In fact she purposely chose a job where she would be exposed to danger for the greater good when her power's versatility would let her make cash through safer means.

Fuck you're retarded JR High philosophy

>But ultimately, if it ever came down to her having to choose between making money or sacrificing that to help another person, she will choose the money.

dumbass

Even before this, she showed no signs of being just a mercenary. She became a hero because she wanted to as a little girl, she just decided that if she was going to follow her dream of becoming one, she should work hard enough at it to make money for her family. It's implied that she always wanted to be a hero, and second guessed herself when she was old enough to become aware of her family's money situation. Her dad told her to follow her dreams and become a hero and not just for the money.

I like this one

Damn it Carlos!

People decide who their heroes are. Few people are going to cunts who probe into the motivations of the person who risked their self to save others to see whether they're "truly" qualified for the title. Because "pure" motivations isn't as important to people as qualities.

Ochako has the qualities befitting a hero in the world of BNHA and her wanting to earn money to better the lives of others only strengthens the case.

Did BnHAfags destroy fatefag?

CARLOS

It's like they're stealing from the earth itself.

It's hilarious how people thinks she likes Deku for his potential to make money.

She's already made the money, her admiration of Deku is a bizarre mix of respect, and horrible, horrible guilt.

Ochaco _________ villains for money!

captures

>Heroes are more than people who "save others", they are people who act selflessly to improve the lives of others, expecting no compensation in return. They help others for the sake of helping others.

Doing a job that requires you to put yourself in danger sounds pretty heroic to me regardless if you're in it for money or not.

Fire fighters don't choose this job because of money and literally many of those public service jobs that includes high risks are not something people choose for money, at least usually.

I need a hero to save me from painful erections.

sauce is shit

Villains get paid more.

People risking their lives for cash is not heroic, it's like saying mercenaries are heroes just because they risk their lives.
The guy is right, heroism is an act of altruism, a selfless sacrifice for people you love or just innocent people in general, something you do without wanting a reward, but I assume murricans don't understand such concepts anymore because you burgers are always all about money, and no it's not "naive concept", just try to imagine that not everything is about getting money and profit, shocking I know.

Different user
Am i a terrible person for not caring who saves me as long as im saved?

You're still going back.

Do you think anyone who just in this for the cash would actually risk their lives to save your sorry ass?
>muh qualification
Do you retards do not understand that part of what makes you qualified for certain job is also your personality? do you seriously can't understand that person going in certain job that involve high risk and possible death because you was trying to save someone?

I'll be fine with her leeching from me if I can fuck her every day

OHOHOHO
Ochako Uraraka saves old men for money
OHOHOHO

How do you get promoted as a hero?

This cunt.

The dirtiest

Sasuga

Gaara's mom.

why is she so ugly

She just wants to make a bunch of money for her parents so they can live more comfortably. She's not a gold digger, she's a good daughter.

>guilt
wait what

Not all heroes wear make up

He loves him because he inspires her, a shy kid who gives his all to save others even if it means breaking himself, getting more and more powerful by the minute through pure dedication plus he is cute, is easy to see why she fell for the guy.

I'm starting to believe the "shonen-shitters need to leave" meme.

God damn CARLOS!

>used
Not canon now, enjoy your forgotten eroge