Who is best monogatari girl and why is it Sodachi?

Who is best monogatari girl and why is it Sodachi?

Definitely most underrated. But she's got tough competition.

It's because she has nothing to do with oddities, she's just normal.

She's a bottom two monogatari girl. She's just so bland.

math sucks

Brainlets

That's clearly cuco stupid phone poster.

close but no cigar

>math
>brain

Having a good laugh over here.
It's all about remembering certain rules and repeating the same patters over and over again. With no creativity and a place to create something unique and personal math is as good as pathetic bank accountants or some fucking bookkeepers.

the fun lies in finding the patterns, but you're partially right, it's more about studying than being super intelligent

>math
Not even once.

It's Mayoi actually, but Sodachi is nice.

She is the most relatable one, the cutest one and the most impressive one by getting up comparatively more by herself from rock bottom.

Close but not for me.

I bet you like slutgahara.

>tfw I like big boobs but I also want to rape Sodachi
Fucking hell

rape is illegal though

She has decently sized breasts, probably just below senjougahara.

rape with love

math
not even once

Monkey > Bee > Bat > *

Isn't that from her OP? I'm not sure if those could be considered canon. Math probably hasn't had a very balanced diet, I doubt that her boobs could be very big.

Now that you mention it
>araragi is only good at math
Well isn't this hilarious.

Those actually look a bit bigger than Crab's, but I strongly believe that the sequence that image is from took liberties with her bust size. She is fairly flat in all other instances.

>t.brainlet

I dunno, she has a tendency to cause memory loss in Araragi.

Jesus user. I'm not great at Maths myself, but you sound very bitter about your mathematical inadequacies.

>muh creativity
Being smart is about being able to memorize information, being able to comprehend it and find solution, basically it's the way you solve problems, why do you think puzzles are used to test intelligence?

Also whenever it's art or math, it's all about your brain ability to memorize and analyze, the difference is only how you do it.

Breasts in the show are highly variable though. And canonically Sodachi is the only character Araragi can't sexualize.

I'd like to solve all of her {variable representing a class of mathematical problem}s, if you know what I mean.

>Breasts in the show are highly variable though
True. Overall though I'd agree that Sodachi has smaller breasts than Senjougahara.

>And canonically Sodachi is the only character Araragi can't sexualize.
Why is that?

Why do people always forget one of the best girls in the series?

Two possibilities, either because he was afraid of her for a long time and even before he saw her as a mystical fairy instead of a girl his age or he was lying about not seeing Sodachi as a girl to pretend he wasn't looking at other girls that are not senjougahara in the same way he pretended not to be a lolicon.

Pointless character forced at the very end of teh story with no real relevance to anything.
Even her story is pointless and she herself has nothing to say about her other then she was really really MAD at durararagi for him not understand her double meaning messages.
And really, she has no right to be mad at him, she literally was using him to get his poilice officer parents to fix her family problem, but even when they separated her away from her awful family and she started to live with rararagis, she fucking ran away for some retarded nonsense:"As she couldn't believe it was real so she ran away to her normal condition"
What kind of crap is that? my childhood had a lot of shit, and everytime I manage to get somewhere better, I always regret that I can't keep it that way, I cannot comprehend what kind of autism you need to have to ran away to your shitty parent's home and then being mad at Araragi for not helping you.
Also her anime design is terrible, maybe I should say her initial design is terrible because it's just...meh.

It's not that she's forgotten it's just that there's not much to post about. One scene in the anime and very little fan art.

Because she was there like there for twenty two seconds, and she looks like older Yotsugi with black hair and office costume.

>at the very end of teh story
You know that Monogatari is still on going right? Not only Sodachi appears many times later, they introduced about 6 new girls after Sodachi.

I really appreciate all the lip service in Monogatari.

That lacks math lips for a math thread.

This bitch looks EXACTLY like Senjougahara.

Does she now?

Of course I know, to begin with there was never any actual story in monogatari, just Nisio deciding that he needs some sort of final arc going on.
Sodachi was added at the last moment of this said arc and ultimately she doesn't really have any real place in already existing setting, even Yotsugi manage to take place along with Shinobu and Maioi as third loli, while Sodachi just another poor girl with bad childhood who happends to be connected with Araragi when he was younger which...doesn't really change anything.
And introducing 6 new girls after Sodachi really makes her even less irrelevant, her story is finished and she has nothing much to going on her other then being just another teh girl.

Sodachi is more relevant than all but one of those girls (one will probably be Shinobu tier though). Anyway, Sodachi was foreshadowed in Kizu (book), the only thing that changed (according to rumors) is that Nisio decided later that she was a living girl instead of a dead guy. And she is still getting development in the last book chronologically.

>this woman has 3 teenage children

>Sodachi was foreshadowed in Kizu (book)
How?

>and she looks like older Yotsugi with black hair and office costume.
Fuck, you're right. I can't tell if that similarity is coming from the actual appearance or her movements in that scene though.

I did math once
It was awful

Araragi mentions how he was a normal kid and suddenly became a loner around the middle of high school, in an event he couldn't remember. And being like he was in Kizu was a necessary condition for the whole story to start. He also mentions how he could only get in an elite school because of how good he was in math, and being good in math made the teachers think he was smart even though he was weak in everything else.

Ougi Formula explains the former, Sodachi Riddle the latter. Sodachi Lost was tying things between Araragi and his past, Ougi and Hanekawa and her travels. It was also one of the best arcs in Monogatari.

You're one of those dipshits that pushes the STEAM meme aren't you?

She's not relevant at all, her "relevance" is forced by Nisio, and at the end of the school life of Arararagi, but even then she's just the one who make him able to learn the math and that's it, he literally forget about her, according to the story, that's hardly makes her important.
Hanekawa and Shinobu are the ones that are truly important to Araragi development, even Gahara is forced to stay in the story, even though she holds no real value to any real progress the books may have, even the whole Araragi's:"Now I actually have friends" is more due to the fact he has a harem of girls surrounding him, it's not because of how Gahara affected him personally.
Just like storyteller trying to force you to think hero of the story is super cool, but if the story does nothing to represent said coolness, it's a bad storytelling, the same way Nisio is forcing us to believe Sodachi or Gahara are both key to some sort of important aspect of the series, when they are not.
And sodachi never was foreshadowed, Nisio is the person who can write an entire book in a matter of a day, not the one that planned some big trilogy story, and even then it's hardly matters because no matter what you plan, story usually changes as you progress in writing it, making the whole rather different from what you originally planned.

How about you post the quotes from the book, proving that Sodachi was indeed planned.
Instead of vague info you read and interpretate the way you want.
I don't even remember Araragi saying anything some kind of event.

The eyebrows are the key to all.

>Hanekawa and her travels
How is this tied to Sodachi lost?

Very good observation.

>it's not because of how Gahara affected him personally.
Even as a Crabfag, I often struggle to understand why Araragi was drawn to Crab and why he is so important to her? He seems to have a far better dynamic with Monkey and Cat. Especially after the events of Kizu, one would assume that Araragi x Hanekawa was an inevitability.

Her being attracted to him makes sense. Him being attracted to her made sense during Bake but then slowly made less and less sense as more time went on.

Forgot best girl.

Hanekawa leaves school and starts traveling in Sodachi Lost part 3, since Ougi's immediate response toward Sodachi's situation was bizarrely cold hearted (she immediately assumed the corpse part without even hearing the full story) which made her too suspicious and so she went looking for Meme to confirm the truth about his "niece".

I want to lick her thighs.

I only have the physical book so I can't physically search (and it isn't in the first couple characters) so I guess you won the discussion, though I already said that Sodachi didn't exist until later (until Nisio wrote his entire class for Ougi Formula). What was foreshadowed were the gaps in Araragi's background that allowed someone like Sodachi (who wasn't Sodachi until much later) to have a necessary role in building Araragi's base persona.

I can't quick search*

>Him being attracted to her made sense during Bake
I thought he just got bantered into agreeing to date her.

>Him being attracted to her made sense during Bake but then slowly made less and less sense as more time went on.
I'm pretty sure there's some psychological issue at play that is preventing him from leaving her, although I can't put my finger on it.

In Bake it made sense because we were under the assumption that Araragi was mostly oblivious towards Hanekawa and thought she was completely out of his league, at least that's the feeling I got in the anime. We also got the impression he would fuck anything that moves, so him getting with Senjougahara made sense.

But with Kizu, that made no sense.

She gives up the pussy, plain and simple.

> I thought he just got bantered into agreeing to date her.
It was like this
They tried to date and fell in love.

I like her development throughout the arc.
She goes from one of the most unrealistic characters to one of the most realistic characters just by exploring her past.

Her chat with Araragi from Musubi is gold. Sodachi gives Araragi relationship advice. What an irony.

Close but Numachi the Devil is my best girl.

She is really good but not the best.

I mean she's not bad but Bat is the best

You don't know any real math you stupid faggot, just basic high school algorithms.

If you're incapable at something even a child can do, it doesn't magically make everyone else even less capable than you.

her rants gave me goosebumps

>They tried to date and fell in love.
Does that not imply that the dating was a success?

A success would mean only he fell in love and she could do whatever, with or without him. And Crab got head over heels.

>A success would mean only he fell in love and she could do whatever, with or without him
Why would that be a success? Is it not better that they both fall in love with each other?

That kind of thing only exists in LNs.

All love Araragi had towards Hanekawa died in Neko Kuro due to her fucked up personality, cat redeemed herself in Neko Shiro but that was too late already.

>All love Araragi had towards Hanekawa died in Neko Kuro due to her fucked up personality
Araragi is shallow if that's the case.

Of all the things you could call Sodachi, I'm not sure how "bland" is one of them.

Araragi is dumb but in that case he was right, Hanekawa was completely fucked up living a very unnateral way of life, that's why Tsubasa Tiger is one of my favorite arcs.

How dd she hit her so hard if she weighs nothing?

Ougi for me.

Sodachi's nice, her arc in Owari is one of my favorites in the entire series even, but she's literally just Asuka.

Crab got her weight back in the very first arc of Bake, user.

He doesn't really ask for much in a chick in return, to be fair. If anything that's the problem chicks in this series have with him.

How can I ever recover

The entirety of Owari was an Araragi-centric story arc, more than any other part of the series it digs into his own character. Sodachi is his backstory, so yeah it's relevant.

What's Hanekawa's problem with him after Kizu?

After Kizu, she was getting annoyed at Araragi not just bending her over and fucking the daylights out of her I guess.

Hanekawa's problem is herself, watch all the Cat arcs and you'll get it, Tsubasa Tiger is really satisfying because she finally accepts that she's human like all others and need to accept her dark feelings as well.

I want to hug snake

Monkey isn't straight and is just playing with him. She explicitly says that if he ever actually tries fuck her, she'll lose interest in him. Cat is someone who is both alien to and better than most people in every way. Araragi feels ashamed for having a crush on her back when he barely knew anything about her, and conisders her way out of his league. I think Crab is meant to be the normality in Araragi's life. He'll have crazy, often tragic adventures with everyone else, but Crab is the nomral girl he'll return to and have a normal relationship with at the end of the day.

I want to nail snake if you know what I mean.

>Even as a Crabfag, I often struggle to understand why Araragi was drawn to Crab
Crab is sincerity at its prime and forces all people around her to act the same way without sugarcoating, Araragi value that sort of things, compared to Cat who acted behind a mask for most of her life.
>Especially after the events of Kizu
In Kizu Araragi just knew surface Hanekawa, after Kizu he knew the real Hanekawa.

>She explicitly says that if he ever actually tries fuck her, she'll lose interest in him
When does she say that? The Hana LNs formally confirmed that he's on her mind about as much as Hanekawa is on Koyomi's mind, it's a similar (albeit nowhere near as unhealthy) relationship going on there

Was Crab autistic?

I don't remember, just somewhere in her banter with him, I think in Owari. And it makes perfect sense, even if she does want him, she'd hate for him to cheat on Crab. She's never serious when she teases him with her body.

>tfw too dumb for CS patterns and math so switch to networking
>mfw I find out I need to use math for subnetting

Not saying there's anything like that between them, I just don't remember her ever saying that. She has way more dialogue in the LNs (she's probably the character who gets the most cut out in the anime) and they're clearly just overly-close friends.