ITT: Men who thought they could defeat the pussy

ITT: Men who thought they could defeat the pussy.

That's not losing to the pussy, the dick is just too powerful, even for it's owner.

He thought right. Bitches and whores smell like insecticide.

I've defeated the pussy 26 years and running

>tried to defeat the pussy
>is a pussy

Shorts over tights. Peak Japanese.

Never getting challenged to a fight doesn't count as defeating user

>angry /fa/ noises

t. Incel

You have much to learn, whelp. At the very least, no magic is waiting for you 4 from now.

I thought that's just a general fitness thing? I've seen some people do it on my gym.

The fight is not won by sheer strength, since it may fail even the strongest for a moment. Only evading like a mouse evades the cat will let you see the next day.

On the other hand, can you even be considered a fighter if you have 0 strength?

Rintarou dies in the last chapter from his disease.

Wise words from the great wizard

>that guy that went tryhard and killed himself because of the prostitute pussy

There are times when losing to the pussy is a good thing

ye, losing to your waifu's pussy

vag-eat-ah dines on burumas - you'll never be that manly

This MC is prettt sexy, does he ever fug? I’m gonna read it regardless but I need to know what to look forward to.

Climbers don't need girlfriends

Spoiler alert:
They need wives though.

>Rintarou dies
Wow, that sounds like a pretty dark way to end things.

Can one even be considered in a fight if one never sees his opponent and never achieves his goals? Nay. A fight involves some conflict. You are like the fish caught up in a net you haven't even seen yet. Confident that he is free, and yet he has not yet even seen the trap being sprung for him.

Mori won. Ayumu was the one who was ruined by a woman. Mori's wife and daughter was the reason he survived.

The kouhai was a pretty good guy though. He did whatever it took to reach his goal, and basically replace 14 Mountains for Bun, since he took care of all the small stuff by himself.

It's really popular in Japan.

You have a loli, right user?