Lala Birthday Thread

MERRY CHRISTMAS Sup Forums and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special chuuni LALA!

Forever Best Girl.

Happy birthday

>born the same day as our Lord
Too best girl for her own good.

I always found it a nice touch by crabman how Miia, the cute spunky lovable main girl who hates spooky stuff was born on halloween, and lala the gloomy dark edgy chuuni who doesnt want to be caught being cute was born on christmas.

Multiple lewd paragraphs of highly sexual things I would do to Lala's body.

yes please. If you are the old user, long time no see

Merry Christmas, it's been a while. And it looks like we're the only two here. I got her this scarf last year, which I thought was nice. I'm tapped out on ideas though because I struggle to come up with anything thoughtful that doesn't include my penis. Guess I can do what I can to keep the thread alive for at least most of the day, if I'm not too busy. Must be a bit tough having a special day for yourself that's supposed to be a special day for the whole family.

Hey question, are you the lalafag from the weekend waifu thread? If not you should start requesting there. You might get some nice pics.

Still not under my tree. Guess I didn't make a cool enough birthday cake for her.

And very underrated too.
I wonder if she actually likes/enjoys that her birthday is in Christmas (most probably she loves it but because of her chuuni personality makes her not wanting to admit it)

Strange as it may sound she's not actually my waifu, but I still got her a birthday present. It's a bit complicated. But no I don't post in the weekend or wednesday waifu threads, don't really have a reason to. Lala is a woman with a broad appeal and a wide ass so naturally plenty of guys are going to like her. I just happen to see a degree of sexual potential in her physiology and personality that requires a man with a creative and ambitious mind to utilize to its fullest. Many times have I vigorously postulated on this.

I want her to sit on my face

>cropped
I give up,tried searching for it but failed miserably,where's the full image?

Darling better make that goddamn curry delicious as fuck.
Happy birthday and merry Christmas!

Dont have it user. Im so sorry.

I don't think that it's cropped

Ah shit.

thanks

Best girls have their birthday in Christmas.
Btw, how can a psychopomp, a messeger of Death and a hardcore chuuni, be this cute.

Magic. Christmas magic.

Should have found it earlier with saucenao if that's the case,but i can't even find the name of the artist

Truly a thinking man's girl.

Is, is that a lala doujin?

This is really cute.

No, it's a badly edited image.
And whoever made that should kill himself, either if it's for trolling or not

The fuck are you on about? That was made by the most dedicated member of the fandom, Lord Darkgenesis himself.

Who the fuck

Names have no place in this fandom whether or not you're Darkgenesis. Get back to talking about Lala not some faggot.

Stay in your general and dump pictures there.

Its a character from a manga and anime and I'd like to celebrate her birthday, dont be a grinch.

i forgot this show existed will there be a season 2?

Who?

Big blue butt.