Name a worse girl

name a worse girl
pro-tip: you can't

your mother

Sayaka's sweaty anus.

Most heroic girl.

Yeah, "Sayaka-chan" never lived up to "the juicy Apple's expectations" in "the original story".

Really? Your OTP is "MadoSaya"? Yeah, I know you hate "Kyoko". We can all agree the hobo is not basically connected with Mitakihara City. "Sayaka-chan's waifu" is "Madoka"!

she was a literal fucking cuck

any girl from LWA

>OTP is "MadoSaya"
Yes, two stupid bitches naturally go together, still shit couple though.
>hate "Kyoko"
Just how shit can one's taste be, hating the one good character of the whole show?

Not even the worst girl in her own show. That's Hitomi.

pressed against my tongue

>Yes, two stupid bitches naturally go together, still shit couple though.
You Are Not Kevin-kun.
>Just how shit can one's taste be, hating the one good character of the whole show?
Huh? There's no accounting for taste. I just wanted to prove Kevin-kun prefers "MadoSaya" to "KyoSaya".

she was alright
waifufags only hate her because she wanted a boyfriend

She was better written than the rest of the cast. Maybe they can't handle a realistic female character.

that boy was shit tier too,, she has shit taste on boys
she has very good taste on girls, though

Amen.

She is a slut.

i was sitting for like half a minute reading the first word of OP's post as na-me thinking wtf does na-me mean, something in nipponese, a-la da-me? And only then i reasized it was name. Also shit taste, OP

To be honest this, her character arc was pretty prevalent in the story, truly a tragic hero. She basically fucked herself up when she didn't confess though, but either way Kyousuke was shit.

>She was better written than the rest of the cast

She was pretty much the protagonist. Despite the show being called Madoka Madoka scarcely got any screentime.

>She was pretty much the protagonist.
That would be Homura

She's objectively the best character in the show. Far more compelling arc than Madoka's or Homura's.

Homura barely got any screentime until the last 2 episodes.