Prisma Illya

Really mods, deleting a prisma Illya thread right when there's a new chapter out? imgur.com/a/YXQDw

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166193398/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too much threads

She looks pretty good as assassin.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166193398/ talking about this thread that the mods just deleted.

Me too. Got deleted just few sec after this thread was created.

Why are Miyu's installs so much better than Illya's? This blows puffy Assassin out of the water.

I'm not sure, while Serenity Miyu is great I really like Illya's assassin as well, Illya's is cute as fuck while Miyu's is more on the sexy side.

2chan sure loves these birds.

Nah

Seems like cute/sexy again, with Illya being the cute and Miyu being the sexy one. Relatively speaking of course as both of the outfits are pretty lewd, just Miyu's is far more.

I don't think I can ever get tired of this picture.

So both Miyu and Muro are poisoned now?

Yeah seems like both her and Kuro got poisoned, didn't try to read exactly what they were talking about though, just that it was some kind of poison.

Seems so, so Miyu is risking her arm and Kuro her heart.

I still want to fuck Illya.

>Sakura complaining about how it stinks
My dick.

Don't we all?

Rip Miyu's arm.

Just another 20 chapters before Shirou shows up to save the day.

I really hope that doesn't happen again, had enough of him with the flashback, this is the cup's manga.

Illya and Miyu.

I don't really agree.

Illya with her bare legs out of the sweater makes it sexy, too.

Saved. Thanks user.

Same. Too delicious.

And Kuro, all of them are great.

Well, he wasn't on even single page this chapter, probably already ran to where Miyu is but Luvia and Rin don't even noticed.
And you can bet you ass that Bazett's sword only forcibly uninstalled Beatrice's card but she's still alive.

Indeed. I want to lick that body all over.

Now I'm confused, did worms assimilated jets to become something more crazier?

The first one is an edit, 2chan did a million edits of it. This is the original.

Where can I buy those Archer panties?

Thanks. My HDD corrupted so I'm pretty depressed right now. Images here help populate my Illya folder again.

Ah yeah that sucks; I make often backups of my prisma folder so that doesn't happen.

This time I'm definitely doing that. Also, Merry Christmas.

Grabbing.

Maybe against Julian/Darius for a short bit to die.

So now we go amputee route.

I want to grab lots of Miyu's parts.

>The cups got wormed
Kuro will be dying sooner than I thought.

Where's Tanaka in all of this?

getting fed mapo tofu by kotomine

Oh yeah she may turn up to do something.

How many chapters has it been since we seen her?

Not that many, she was around during the messing around the house before they went to fight.

We still don't know who Tanaka is right?

Every single part.

More like what is.

Tanaka is Tanaka.

I will miss Kuro ;_;

She's not dying, dammit.

MIyus miyus get bigger with each chapter.

Yeah the sizes of the cups have never been the most accurate, changes a lot in different art.

At least it always stays developing and delicious.

Also, that delicious ass.

Is this Serenity Miyu?

Puffy Assassin is best Assassin.

Assassin Illya is the best.

It's pretty lewd with her bare chest like that. Miyu lancer is another of my favorites of those.

Heaven fucking forbid there are TWO or maybe even THREE prisma threads for a newly released chapter on the front page. Sure wouldn't want all that shounenshit to fall off the page.
Mods must not have been here 4 or so years ago when Sup Forums would be spamming the page with new Haruhi episodes or whatever the fuck was going on during that season. That or mods have a sever hatred for lolis.

Yes.

Unlikely given the threads I've been in and the posters deleted.

>spoiler
I hear rumors that at leat one mod is also a mod on r/anime. So you may be right

I fail to see how that flat chest could be arousing. She may as well be a boy.

There's definitely a mod with a hate for lolis, luckily he's not often on Sup Forums(none of the mods really browse Sup Forums) but occasionally he shows up and deletes all the loli threads he can find for a while, although seems to have slowed down since the whole shitfest in september where he moved a ton of loli threads to Sup Forums and a prisma thread to /e/ where it stayed for weeks.

Also luckily we do have some decent janitors on Sup Forums that tend to clean up the anti loli shitposters in loli threads.

>4 or so years ago
>new Haruhi episodes

But she's not, she's a girl so you're not supposed to see her chest and her cute small sensitive nipples. who wouldn't want to be Kuro in that situation or Iri in this one, rubbing Illya's nipples and hearing her cute response.

There is nothing lewd or taboo about her being topless. She is a kid, no one would want to see or touch her underdeveloped breast, there is no reason to cover them.

Tanaka is TYPE-Earth.

Translations when?

Couple of days probably.

How much are they fucked?

loli nipples are the best.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Is it wrong to want to see the cups raped by worms?

why did prisma went to shit?

Kuro is pretty much confirmed dead. Miyu is probably going to lose her arm.

Press F to pay respects

Drown in your ideals and die.

>Sure wouldn't want all that shounenshit to fall off the page.
Why the fuck are there so many dragonball threads all the time? My filters can't keep up.

wtf i'm catholic now.

Still waiting for more Angelica.

I miss qt shota Gil.

Keep missing him, because he's going to be coming back as AUO

So what is she anyway?
I thought the grail wasn't corrupt?

The third grail war happened in both universes. There is no reason to think the grail isn't corrupt.

Shirou's wish was granted without backlash.

Whats up with her feet

Miyu's grail is not the Fuyuki grail and neither is Illya's. The card system is a completely new ritual build around Miyu's natural ability to grant wishes. Wormslut's cup powers would be part of the old grail system, the one that got corrupted in the third war.
We know both worlds had proper grail wars in the past and that in both of them the zero wars went wrong, in Illya's world Kerry stopped it and in Miyu's world everyone died. There are a lot of differences between continuities but that seems to be when the timelines diverge for the most part. I think it is safe to assume the third war happened and the Einzbern fucked it up like they always do.

The fuck are you talking about? Illya's world functions with a normal grail war, but Miyu's was never stated to be like that.
It's specifically stated that the mages in Miyu's world didn't know how to properly summon a heroic spirit, which is why the grail war there functions differently in the first place.

Third grail war never happened in Prisma, and Shirous wish wasn't corrupted. However then Julian summoned a heroic spirit that would act "like a grail", Pandora.

Pandora's Box is filled with six billion evils, and one good thing. Sounds kinda like Angya. Sakura is a girl who is highly compatible with grail mud, which really isn't something born from the grail, but is born from Tiamat. Tiamat is said to be the ultimate version of Sakura in a sense. A mother goddess who created humanity, and was banished to an imaginary numbers pit for eons until it went mad and became a threat to humanity.

Grail mud, chaos tide, soil of genesis, call it whatever. But Sakura seems compatible with the primordial energies.

How much will Illya be broken if this really happen?

That would be pretty crazy.

Her time in the spotlight is finally over.

Nah. They're going to keep Kuro alive till the end so they can have her sacrifice her card to save the world. You read it here first: they will need the Archer card and Kuro will agree to die. But then Gill will just give them his card since he can survive without it.

I'm more than certain Gil already finished reincarnating. There's no way he'd go through all that trouble for his card and not even use it.
Plus, he's the one that tipped off Julian about needing another grail. He gives 0 fucks about Illya and the others, they were never friends to begin with.

I don't know. If he was normal Gil I would agree but child Gill is a bit different. Still as whimsical but a lot less arrogant. Him tipping off Julian wasn't really a bad thing either since it would actually save the world. I still think Gill will do something really decent by the end.