Watamote

Raws when?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ganganonline/status/945127164126511104
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32262893
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First... chill OP holy fuck, we haven't even reached the release day yet.
Second... prolly the raws'll be available on the day after or after that.

MY NAME IS NOT HEY

raws will be out around 7.00 pm pst time on wednesday. Check ganganonline

Soon

Can't wait.

Man l feel like they added waaay too many characters too fast. l mean she had a single friend for more than half the series then they added another girl but now we have like 6 new girls in her actual circle of friends.

it wasn't too fast. the kyoto trip was released like 2 years ago and just now they are becoming "friends"

Yuri is Tomoko's best friend!

when are nemo and kuro going to finally fuck?

Hey, Hey.

nemo is such a cunt holy shit when is she gonna die

Calm down, Yuri.

t.Yuri

Is not the fact that she is superior than TOmoko even tho she also likes otaku shit. Its the fact that she has to be such a bitch about it

Who is the most likely to go full columbine?

Tomoko

Emoji 2.0

That's bad, every other panel where she appears shows her preparing her body and reflexes. Her plan could be a long time coming.

Too early for a new thread. Regardless, I'm gonna post the best christmas-related doujin for watamote.

Geez, hurry up wednesday, I'm already depressed and about to have a falling out with my only best friend

sorry for blog posting but I just realized I'm irl Yuri considering I'm jealous of my best friend hanging out with another dude today

irl Yuri? sounds more like you're irl Yaoi.

>cant find ch126 anywhere exept the link user provided the other day
Real odd

Got a laugh, thanks

it's all fucking here
www.world-three.org

Adventure Time Tomoko?

Literary girl.

I like Clamp Yuri.

Soon.

Stop making threads holy shit. Everyone's gonna get burned out.

So the antisocial weirdo girl who had no friends, no hobbies and was autistic went from complete loner to having a social group she can talk to, hang out with and text message?

Well it was fun while it lasted.

I would've dropped it if it continued to be awkward dumb shit, the first 30 chapters were funny, but I eventually got tired of it. Thank god the school trip saved this manga.

Literary girl!

Yeah the cast was too small with nonstop cringe about the protagonist failing hard socially.

Post more if you got ‘em.

It's been more than 10 volumes now.

Now if we got a timeskip...

Alright, this one is pretty funny.

I think, one of the important point of ch.126 is, Nemo wants to get along with Tomoko’s friend, as you can see, Nemo cares about Yuri and Yoshida’s attitude to her, and wondering if she is hated by them

Upskirt shots are my weakness.

It's online so raws are available second it releases.

Found this one hilarious because the art reminded me of urainutei, a hentai artist

Hey Sup Forums so Gangan Online is possibly going to release a bonus chapter of Watamote by the end of the year if we get this thing to 1111 retweets, lets make this happen guys
twitter.com/ganganonline/status/945127164126511104

Is Tomoko a secret hypnotist? Everybody goes weird eyed if around her long enough.

me retweeting it would only cause it to get one retweet, my own
it's already at 900, so it will do fine

>1111 retweets
That's such a low expectation.

Let's get to 11111.

Well a simple RT cant hurt but it's cool if you dont wanna

My negro

The way Nemo gently closes her eyes before the pocky, and how the class okaa pulls her hair out of the way... I really like this picture.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32262893

I don't have a twitter account, though.

My first actual (re)tweet. Maybe it’s cos I haven’t really used Twitter yet, but why ask for retweets to get a reward?

it's viral advertising, make the people do the advertising of your franchises for you.
Now 1111 people have retweeted an image wit their popular manga on them, those 1111 have friends who saw their particular retweets, and they will probably retweet it on their own. Thus they have advertised it to several thousand people without spending a single cent with content they already have finished producing anyway

friendly reminder kuro's first boyfriend and husband will be /ourguy/

keep it in the other thread, no one wants to see your self-insert fantasies

this is an important plot point and its relevant to every Watamote thread

what are the chances of an english adaptation of Scum and Glasses and Literature Girl (Fake)?

SAY MY NAME MOKO

SAY IT

Hey.

What're the chances for an anime adaptation of Kuzu to Megane? 4koma tend to make excellent anime because the director and writer have additional freedom and flexibility.

>tfw i'm literally nemo irl
who /hiding powerlevel/ here?

Whats with the upskirt meme? l dont remember that happening at all

fuck me /u/fags are gonna ruin this series god damn

But tomoko is a lesbo

It's Tomoko imagining what Yuri's reaction would be if she asked to see her panties.

>lesbo
>craves for dick
>gets erotic dreams about the dick
>made a mixtape of a guy to fantasize about getting dick
Why all friendships in anime has to end in some faggy pairing shit?

Reporting in, right down to being a SoL connoisseur.

I like the surprise yuri but doubt the comic will end in her becoming a lesbo

At the extremes im expecting she'll become a normie and date a hot guy

>constantly thinks of molesting Yuu
>felt good at touching Nemo's back
>self-assumes Mako is a lesbo
She's probably bi.

>craves for dick
she only lusts after girls though, her reaction towards dick is just "Oh i wanna look them up on the internet" and "I wish i had a boyfriend" while with girls it's "*pant pant* She smells sooog good *get wet* i wanna touch her butt hehe"
she clearly is only looking for a boyfriend because she thinks that is what girls are suppose to be like.

half of what i said is a joke, but only because faggots like you try to ruin these threads by claiming this series is shit now because of /u/

>constantly thinks of molesting Yuu
She is the only hot girl she knows, of course she is gonna grab her ass given the chance
>felt good at touching Nemo's back
She (just like most japs) spill the spaghetti for the slightest form of physical contact
>self-assumes Mako is a lesbo
Most of the social interactions she knows are based on anime/games/novels so if she saw such a clingy girl is not that hard to think its a lesbian.

>She is the only hot girl she knows, of course she is gonna grab her ass given the chance.
While saying "No homo," right?

>He doesnt fondle his fit friends
what a homo man

2ch is hoping for a yuri ending

>dating a guy
not happening

You're upset that there was character development? weird.

>Was an antisocial autistic neet that never left his room
>Decided to make efforts to change it
>Now have friends, acquinted with many social circles and a bit less autistic
This manga is pretty realistic i'd say

>Implying nips care about this manga

>the autistic loner gets friends
>realistic
l wish ;_;

Nemo cares about what everyone thinks of her. That's the entire reason why she's interested in Tomoko, because she doesn't give a fuck and it fascinates her.