Fate Apocrypha 24

How many asspulls does this guy have?

Inb4 Siegfag

Sieg? more like CHAD

Not less than shitrou. Sieg is still the better MC though.

UMMMM SIEGFAGS???

Why does Jeannu desire a boy who is barely a year old?

>Comparing Shirou to this shitty character

Muh guilt complex

It's not an asspull if it was foreshadowed

>shitty character
to be a shit character you need to have a character

who gives a shit, fran best girl

The absolute state of Fate Apocrypha fags

Why is Fran inside him? Don't tell me this faggot has an ability to absorb dead Servants.

>When DBS has better writing than you

Fran transferred herself when she suicided to damage Mordred.

And she did that because?

Because otherwise she would be completly gone? Also she had a small bout with Amakusa earlier that episode so why not have another chance to settle the score.

Still sounds stupid.
>O MY POSSESSION

Because the lightning carries her will as written in Frankenstein's notes and explained in the LN. Sieg revived, received the Black Command Spells and Galvanism at once due to the lightning, so it isn't surprising that he could eventually manifest Blasted Tree as he was already using Galvanism on order to spam Balmung in the first place.

KISAMA!

If you really love children, master... then you are going to help me MAKE some BELOVED CHILDREN RIGHT NOW REEEEEE!!!

Forgot pic

>user shitting on Sieg is a siegfag
This thread has reached new levels of autism.

Less than your shit Gudas

At this point zero. He already got Frankenstein's power since he was revided, as it was the whole reason he could repeatedly use Balmung so fast. We also already knew he was a good magus with a giant reserve of prana as well since Caster attempted to sacrifice him. He also got Siegfried's powers the moment he revived.

Everything he did this episode was already explained a while ago. It wouldn't be surprising if he could actually transform into Frankenstein too should he have Command Spells, but that'd be gay.

you should just focus on your mobage trash and self-insert into your beta faggot MC that it can't do anything but get your ass saved by a bunch of waifu/husbando pandering chracters wanting to have his dick for no reason.

Bros what's with this look

Any rich old man that want to be pleased?

Wants the Sieg D despite being a saint woman

>Implying I like Shit Grand Order

Wait was it jeanne or the girl she possessed who was in heat?

To be honest, Gudas have zero-personality to be 100% self inserts saved by their waifuban.

Siegfags are truly curious. I distinctly remember the threads before Apo aired, in which seasoned fatefags called this show out for the shit it was gonna be. Rabid siegfags responded that we were basing our opinions on 'fake spoilers', but that obviously wasn't true. And sure enough the time came when the rest of the board realized this as well. Now the 'fake spoilers' boogeyman is no longer a viable option, so the Siegfags have started a Sup Forums-tier conspiracy theory about GOfags infiltrating and shitposting in these threads, only to pretend that there isn't plenty of valid criticism to be made about this show. You constantly see their sad attempts at a tu quoque and at shifting the goalpost, just look at how desperately they try to shove Fujimaru into the conversation.

>b-but the gudas are worse!
This is the only defense of a Siegfag. Truly pathetic

I wasn't calling that user out for being a siegfag, just thinking out loud how fun the situation has become.

Fuck off, He is here with us.

hello pancakefag

Is that really the siegfag? Is expect some heavy shilling or shit like that

Shit fanart sieg fag

reminder Tamamo best girl

Yeah that's the siegfag false-flagging, that's how desperate he is.

Fuck off Sieg shitter

Siegfag truly is the lowest mongrel. Just look at him!

Sieg reminds me of Kamen Rider Gaim. Every time he was in the slightest bit of a jam, someone came along to give him a power-up that would conveniently solve all his problems.

Fake spoilers-fag was a funny guy. He crosslinked any spoilers with MAL posts in order to discredit them.

and I believe he's not even done. When the series will not be airing anymore, threads will decrease in frequency and size. At that point he won't be able to keep up his 'GOtards' tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, and he'll resort to another kind of bullshit. I think he'll probably start saying that the LNs weren't adopted properly (they were).

To be honest, fake saint shroud that Jeanne gives Sieg was a awesome headcanon denied by Anime.
And If you continue posting the same memes and shitposts in both boards is extremely easy to identify it.

Apocrypha skipped a bunch of explanation though. Anime also made Sieg have even less personality out of the little he had in the first place

Never watched this show but I always lurked its threads. Who's more insufferable to watch: this Sieg or this faggot?

wow, /fgog/ think they can cheat Sup Forums with his shit

Sieg is badass and actually gets shit done. That glasses homo is the worst MC in the last 10 years

Sota actually grew as a character, had discernible and identifiable flaws and the rest of the cast gave him shit for that. He might have been a bit bland but at least there's was some conflict within him, enough to make him look almost plausible.
None of this applies to Sieg who's not only super bland but also fellated by the rest of the cast.

Sup Forums always hated FGO since its launch in 2015 though

That's not the point here, is it?

This, thanks to god Im not a eroge fag

>since its launch
No.

yeah

BIG

Why are you replying to yourself?

>a bit bland
>just a bit
The only thing worth remembering about this guy was that he didn't help his dumb ho, and the only guys who gave him shit for that were some of the useless grownups, then everyone quickly returned to riding his dick.
>but he isn't a coward anymore
Yes he did change, but that generic faggot with the boring personality, appearance and backstory had no place being the MC.
>a bit bland

The implication here isn't that Sota is a good MC, just that he is a better MC than Sieg. It's a factual statement, something that belongs to the realm of common sense, not unlike the notion that a mild flu is generally preferable to cancer.

Why the fuck did you post a Gudao pic into a Apo thread? Are you retarded?

Souta-Kun is like Gudao, a beta faggot MC that it can't do anything but get your ass saved by a bunch of waifu/husbando pandering chracters wanting to have his dick for no reason.

try again

You're not making any sense.
Sieg is a action character like Shirou, while Souta-kun is a non-action character like Hakuno and Fujimaru

Jesus Sup Forums has hit bottom.

Even the shitposts and baits and memes are just an endless repetition of the same predictable dull shit like six months ago.

I mean, you'd really have to be blind not to see this kind of shit as well as this massive cross board shitpost that have been occurring since March 2017.

GIVE EM HELL!

Doctor quick there's something wrong with his eyes.

Then wouldn't Mordred be able to use the lightning? She was hit from it.

But she was alive.

Why is Sup Forums filled with spics?

So any recently deceased hit by her lightning would be revived and get lightning powers?

Don’t worry user, Dr. Gil can fix eyes easily

Just one, at a low chance.

That's just dumb. If it was because of the dragon heart maybe. Also Sieg was still stabbed how did that get fixed?

Blasted Tree has this ability inscribed into it. That lightning is basically Fran's will, and she wished to remain in this world still in one form or another. Also, by jumpstarting Siegfried's heart, Sieg could regenerate much faster, just like Siegfried.

> Perfect plan to bring salvation to the living
> Get shat on by the dead
Is this Fate's version of "In MY day we had to seek salvation in the snow, uphill, both ways"

So why did his dragon heart stop in the first place? If it can regenerate.

He's already here

Well, it's only natural that Heroic Spirits would oppose him, since Heroic Spirits are those who affirm human history, whereas Amakusa was denouncing it.

Frankenstein had two desires when she unleashed Blasted Tree: one was her wish to give a part of her to someone, her wish in life. The second was killing Mordred.

If anyone that wasn't Mordred got hit, the person would probably get something good out of it. But possibly only Sieg truly get the number of buffs his got due to having a servant's heart (core) inside.

You display rage, zerofags! Is it rage due to Apocrypha being better than Zero?!

So what the fuck happened to Shakespeare? Is he still alive?

Honestly Shirou is just as bad

>Astolfo betrayed her whole faction, master and fuck it all for Sieg
>Jeanne did the same while also denying her faith, the single thing that made her famous or relevant in the first place, for Sieg and that dragon cock
>Siegfried randomly gave his heart and life for Sieg
>Fran randomly gave her life and part of her powers to Sieg
>Mordred randomly gave her life and powers to Sieg
>when all these happened Sieg exchanged at best 3 words with said characters
masterful writing

No he isn't you fucking secondary. Die of cancer.

>Astolfo
>Her

He's doing his thang. He's writing so future generations can know of the hero Sieg.

masterful secondary headcanon

Yeah I know, for some reason I was thinking about Jeanne while writing that.

What is that reaction pic trying to convey you fucking newfag?

>waah wuuh muh modern hamlet

>kanon
January 31, 2002, you dumb newfag

user didn't even watch the anime

O
MY
FGO

Does dis nigga have ex rank luck?

Can anyone spoiler the novel what happens in the final episode, do they both die, or does Amakusa survive?

If any, ANY work of Fate has flaws it is FGO's fault.

HHHHHHHOGU

>false-flagging