Raildex

What kind of mess is Saten getting herself into this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_5
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_6
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_7
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Afterword
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Epilogue
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)/List_of_Movesets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe she'll become a member in AC's dark shit organizations?

A sloppy mess.

>Dengeki Daioh Bunko
Literally created a separate label for Kamachi.

What's the 爆裂道 watermark in the bottom? Google only gives Megumin.

Saten is a slut user. I feel like I haven't seen this come up in a while.

that's just the person who uploaded the photo.

Post only my railgun

>People think the Level 5 rankings mean anything

I just have taste

Doesn't Fuyukawa usually do Railgun SS illustrations? I wonder why they changed. I'm not complaining though, Haimura's Saten is super cute.

Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER 2!

This is taste , you dumb fuck.

When does Oriana actually get good? Playing her, I see what was meant by "just run away". Her traps aren't all that special. Maybe I haven't leveled her up enough. Haven't got her to Level 30 yet

At level 50-60 she can kill most of the cast with some kicks and traps

With how releases have been for Fuyukawa, I think he turned it down due to his work flow. I don't mind either since I love Haimura, but maybe he'll return for the Railgun SS attached to the BD's.

>seething satencucks

Fuyukawa "my computah broke again" Motoi shouldn't be in charge of anything other than his own manga.
Mahaya and Haimura is the way to go if you want actually good looking and artistic illustrations.

>Fuyukawa
>good at anything besides mikoto and misaki

>Mahaya and Haimura is the way to go if you want actually good looking and artistic illustrations.

But the kaiju fight and scavengers/kuribot fanservice in the past dozen chapters were great.

Go back to your containment thread.

Take your own advice, faggot.

I admit his naru is great but I prefer girl Seike

RiP cute girl with Saten, you were probably too good for this world.

Hm, your digits are nice, but this user is right. How come you know that thread's lango?

>arguing with satan

All Raildex artists are good.

Except Yamaji Arata.

>Kiyotaka "what are legs" Haimura
>good

how good she is depends on both how laggy you and your opponent are and how overdeveloped you are compared to them

Yes.

Oriana just isn't really fun to play, even when you do level her up that's all it is when it comes to boss fights you run and drop traps then kick a bit I guess

Yeah?

yep

Glad you agree.

Absolutely.

Of course.

Who is this cutie

>LEARN ENGLISH

Best girl from the spring season.

Well the dude does everything by hand without any real assistants helping him or at least they don't stay for the long run to help reduce his workload.

Is that a ponytail waifu from Frame Arms?

correct

She gets much better once you learn the paizuri moves

I want homete

Misaki a pile of shit

I want to defang Index

>Saten-chan's english has been getting better

>That Dark Matter on her chest
Kakine had a field day with those

What does she see in him?

If you don't realise the answer immediately you are not worth THE TRUE NUMBER ONE'S time.

Who's Kamachi's raildex waifu?

You can keep the Naruto running weirdo

He said Orsola is the perfect wife, Birdway is his favorite character, Mikoto is the best friend, Index is a lover, and Oriana is too sexy for him.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_5
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_6
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Chapter_7
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Afterword
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=My_Vampire_Older_Sister_and_Zombie_Little_Sister:Volume5_Epilogue

Legs are his only real weakness

A substitute for a menstrual pad?

Holy fuck, thanks man.

His drawings of Index's legs are god tier. Not his fault Mikoto has sticks for legs.

He said he would avoid Oriana.

What if its because she's a Coronzon avatar? It could explain her being so OP in the mobage.

Saten is only good as an onahole, which still makes her more useful than Kazakiri.

Why does Gunha has a link with the Graviton Bomber guy?

That's right, you're not supposed to LEWD Touma's daughter.

Himegami, more like Himefat.

>Her traps aren't all that special.
That's because you're doing it wrong. Stack magic damage everywhere. If you have free slots, stack attack. Also level up the traps and farm her USBs. Then open PvP, dash to opponents and drop runes. Then laugh as you shave off retarded amounts of health in one hit, you filthy cheater.

is railgun ss3 already out?

Yes

What movie would you watch while cuddling with Othinus on a warm bed?

Documentaries about Norse mythology.

Prediction for the next novel:

> Index is a copy of Lilith created by Coronzon to be stuffed full of magic. Coronzon intended to reveal this later to Aleister to torment him and force him to kill the recreation of his own daughter by making her fight him, but Aiwass and Mina shat all over that.
> Oriana is an avatar of Coronzon. It uses her to distract Touma and Co from it's true goal, possessing Mikoto.
> Coronzon's plan for Mikoto is pretty much a repeat of its plan for Index: make people suffer by making them fight someone they care about. Coronzon doesn't have ALL the details, but it's aware that nearly everyone in Touma's party except Hamazura would not want Mikoto to die for a very personal reason. Hamazura just wouldn't want her to die cause he's not a fan of people dying in general. Nothing personal.
> Coronzon spouts its entire plan through Oriana, and Aleister mocks Coronzon for failing so hard with Index and coming up with such a stupid plan for Mikoto
>Just as Aleister throughly mocks Coronzon while Touma and Accelerator look at each other like "Is this bitch serious? That was the master plan of a big scary demon?", a railgun shot hits Accelerator in the chest and the novel cuts to black with echoes of Mikoto's laughter. The afterword is ominous yet hopeful at the same time.
> No, of course Accelerator doesn't die and Mikoto gets saved from the demon, but we have to wait 4 months and many threads of shitposting to officially confirm that

Of course, probably only about 1% of that will be accurate. The 1% of course being correctly pegging certain characters to appear

I wonder what she woult think about the capeshit Thor movies

Holy shit

toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_(Mobile_MMO)/List_of_Movesets

hopefully this will cause people to ask less questions

>implying you'll be concentrated enough to watch the movie instead of thinking how naughty it would get if you touch her boobs by "accident", while she makes it look like she doesn't even notice, but she does and she's fucking turned on by it.
Frozen

Bitch about how hilariously uselss Odin is.

Since the concept of avatars have been introduced, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a scene of multiple avatars at once, as long as its strength does not split. Judging from Fran, it doesn't split, but until we learn more about Coronzon and the avatar making process to be sure. But I find it likely we will see 2 or maybe even 3 Coronzon avatars attacking at once regardless of circumstances

>tfw you realize the reason Gungnir had magic to make it hit was cover for Othinus inability to aim with her lack of depth perception

Also we would watch honey, I shrunk the kids

> All those gold cards
W e W

He draws good legs for girls he cares about.

only two spoilers pics from the Railgun SS?

Fuyukawa is objectively the best Raildex artist though. He's just as good an illustrator as Haimura and Mahaya, but he's way better at anatomy and composition. Mahaya and Haimura would be utter garbage if they had to draw a manga.

All Toaru artists are good. Accel is not canon so it doesn't count.

Thank you, Jesus, time for more Satori running headfirst into walls and wondering why his head hurts.

>objectively
Art is always subjective so no. Because no matter how much Fuyukawa puts out, it will never be better in any aspect to Haimura for me, always 2nd. So speak for yourself.

Also, Haimura has drawn manga and Index doujins. They look great.

>Fuyukawa is objectively the best Raildex artist though
(You)

Nah

If your taste wasn't shit you'd notice that his drawings have been getting bland and moe since hallfway through the manga. Even before that it was flat as fuck.

>getting bland and moe
>moe
This is not a problem. Every Raildex artist draws them as moe to some degree and always have.

Astral Buddy spoilers when?

>moe
Not the issue nor why I prefer Haimura over him.

Maybe tonight when nips are awake.

>implying moe is bad

>moe being bad
You shouldn't be here or on this board

Haimura only sucks when it comes to anatomy, specifically girls. For scenes and fights, or conveying emotion through a single image, see WW3 and NT9 for those, he's the best.

Although all of his guys and girls look malnourished

>not liking moe
kys

>implying moe isn't bad
Keep playing lm@f, miura.

Even then he's improved a lot and thinking he's shit or to be honest anyone outside of Yamaji being considered shit is silly and ungrateful. It's a blessing we have so many good artists working on this series and one of them consistently and deserving of topping KonoRano's illustrator poll.

>moe
>bad
Literally get your stained ass back to MAL. You don't belong.