Boku no Hero Academia

When will Ryukyu's crimes be made public?
The heroics community can't protect her sick sexual abuses of minors forever.

I dunno, midnights been squeezing the seed out of underaged boys for almost s decade and no one's stopped her.

How do you think each of the 1A kids celebrate Christmas?

Will these threads get better when the anime returns?

Usually threads for a series are ruined when it gets an anime adaptation because it invites more mainstream people.
2018 is going to make BnHA a lot bigger because of the movie, the game and the best arcs being adapted in the anime

So I can make a prediction you can't change with any amount of wishing energy. Next year you are going to look back at these threads and wish they would go back to the ""quality"" they are right now.

Why would anyone stop that semen demon christmas cake though

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Better question, which one would reveal they are Jewish and don't celebrate it, so the rest of the class work together to throw them a Hanukkah thing so they dont feel left out.

Froppy

Best

>ywn feel your breasts squish against his pecs
Poor femanons

When are we going to see best boy Neito again?

Mina

when he goes to pick up his little brother at the end of this arc

>be cute UA student
>do great on all your tests and training exercises
>finally get an internship after this year's Sports Festival
>it's with Ryukyu
>everything's nice until she locks you in her office and starts touching and licking you for an hour
>you're not sure what she's doing but it makes you feel gross and dirty
>after you go home you try to wash but it won't go away and you start to feel really awful and sick like you're going to throw up
what do

Tsuyu has tons of relatives over, and they all look like frogs. They have very traditional celebrations, singing Christmas songs with loud croaks.

Aoyama's family has decorations so bright that everyone else is blinded by them.

Kaminari has a blackout problem at his house, but he quickly solves it with his Quirk. Everyone congratulates him, but he spends the rest of the night being a huge idiot.

Ururaka can't afford expensive celebrations, but still does her best to ensure her parents have a nice Christmas.

Todoroki spends his Christmas at the psychiatric ward, with his mother. They can't have fancy celebrations, but neverthless they're happy with just being together.

I definitiely wouldn't tell anyone. If I feel gross just from that, then it would reflect poorly on my abilities as a hero.
I'd just trust that Ryukyu knows that she's doing and let her keep doing that.
Eventually I'd get used to it and start to think it's just normal to be all touchy and licky with younger girls.

>Next year you are going to look back at these threads and wish they would go back to the ""quality"" they are right now.

Yeah I agree, three posts an hour is really engaging

Sup Forums has a lot of posts if you just care about engagement
reddit even more I think.

>Todoroki spends his Christmas at the psychiatric ward, with his mother. They can't have fancy celebrations, but neverthless they're happy with just being together.

Did they fucked?

remember to respect the law even during holidays, gero

i know, user, i know. he's probably got super hard pecs, too.

>in MHA, all the animal-based mutants are derived by different variations of Jewish genealogy
>The first animal mutation was a Jewish lizard person
>Todoroki and Deku both find this out and end up making a shit ton of Jewish/mutant conspiracies as a result based on quirks and shit and how the majority of politicians tend to be mutants
>the rest of the class have very varied responses, especially Ochako, who in an attempt to impress Deku, joins them, and starts spouting out Sup Forums-tier conspiracies
>during all of this, Froppy is internally panicking as these retarded conspiracies end up mostly true

You first, Froppy

Based

When did this froppy being an autistic rulefag thing start?

In the whole Bakugo rescue arc. She tried to stop Deku and friends and called them villains for breaking the rules. Later, she apologized for not being extreme enough in her attempt to stop them. It's cute, yet funny.

We need more shitposts like this. It's funny.

>the conversation ends with Froppy intensely REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing at them to shut it down

>tasty like tofu
What did she mean by this?

1000000% Mommy

Let the Stockholm's settle in

Subtle rarepairing.

>Todoroki

I want to fuck Toga.

Chapter 153, is Chisaki a dumbass?
>hurr made a drug that gets rid of quirks surely this drug will never touch me especially since its in bullets which I cant even react to HUCK HUCK HUCK HUCK

>1000¥

She also would only take part in the Yakuza raid if Aizawa said it was ok

All weapon dealers are stupid by your logic

Don't mock me faggot, I don't have time to wait for this board to respond to everything with the same cookie cutter opinions.

Ded thread
Ded franchise

You took 2 hours to reply you hypocrite

ITT: characters who might be stronger than Inasa

okay but are there any characters cuter than Inasa? there aren't

13 is cuter but not by much

How’d they not notice the fucking leg?

He's not even the cutest Shikeetsu student.

It's japan. the singular jew would be ignored for the sake of the group.
They would also be expected to convert to Christianity for the sake of group harmony.
It's the one that assimilates to the group, not the many.

Chapter 158
A quirk that allows Shitku to spam his AfO to his max level holy asspull. Also why didnt Chisaki attempt to kill them long before he went beast mode?

This, honestly.

Who doesn't?

>spoilers down here

so, the doctor who diagnosed midoriya quirkless was also working under AfO, and his son was the Nomu that grabbed isuku during the stain fight?

what more useful information can we get from these side notes and related stuff?

also, is chisaki still alive or was only his hands that got ripped off?

Is Nejire a canon lesbian or am I missing something

She likes lilies, so now everyone thinks she's gay.

is she really that thicc? or is it because of her ridiculously tight catsuit?

LOL, fuck no! 9/10 times threads get worse when a series gets an anime. Let's just say the threads do get better during the anime, then the quality will just nosedive after the season is over because it will bring a while bunch of anime-onlies that do nothing, but speed read and shitpost.

Mineta is funniest pervert since Master Roshi

>likes lillies
>grabs/hugs on other girls multiple times
It's a possibility

I hope she becomes the catwoman of BnHA, I'm surprised she hasn't interacted with Bakugo yet.

yes please

i need this

Who /camie/ here? Her ditsy personality is fun.

my nigga

Her outfit look more like black widows outfit then Catwoman's

>midnight shirt
Dare I say /ourmommy/?

No, it’s just delusional yurifags taking a joke too literally

Friendly reminder that dragon girl will win the Dekubowl.

paintbro's artstyle is starting to grow on me more than hori's

Inasa is going to die I hope you realize that

Remind that is Stain is the best and will come back in a prison break arc.

Fug i forgot the damn image

mother(3)fucking gains

This was a great series.
I love Camie, surprisingly Viz made her translation so, very, dry.

I'll pick it up if one of them is canon lesbian.

did we have a character pool after mirio was introduced?

>her ditsy personality is fun
We already have enough airheads in MHA. Where is my hot-blood hyper aggressive tomboy? My shy and slightly introverted cutie? My tanned/cocoa skinned hottie because pink and blue skin doesn't come close. WHERE ARE THEY HORI? He has all of 2018 to fix this shit or he's fucked.

stop denying

Ok guys Im up to date with the manga and I cant find this mutant thing you are meming about.

You won't even care because you'll be too busy cumming to the jailbreak or Gigantomachia portions.

>Toga was Camie
>Toga attempted to rape Izuku back in the license exams

What are your hopes & expectations for BnHA in 2018?

please don't say those things about Inasa!

Allmights very slow and gruesome death. Along with AFO showing him all of his work being undone.

And you won't, it's a forced meme and people seek too much context out of these interactions with the Todoroki's.
>Shoto getting assblasted at Dog Officer for being a moralfag despite him, Deku, and Iida kicking Stain's ass and saving a hero, called him a mutt
>Shoto being apathetic to Tsuyu's moralfag speech even though he's hardly ever emotional
>Dabi calling spinner a lizard because he's quite literally a lizard

I hope All Might's smile is restored

I better be. The majority of the last arc was mostly unsatisfying. Especially the final fight. I'm still mad about pic related.

I hope Inasa dies. He is the only character I hate.

Would Evil Deku fuck Toga?

First we need to fill up the jail with powerful villians to have a good jailbreak.

Toga is for Bakugo.

Merry Christmas my friend

>TOGA IS FOR TWICE
TOGA IS FOR TWICE
>TOGA IS FOR TWICE
TOGA IS FOR TWICE
>TOGA IS FOR TWICE
TOGA IS FOR TWICE

She likes Lilies(literally Yuri) and Jasmine Tea(which is a traditional tea of/produced in Ryukyu)

Now consider she interns with a female hero named Ryukyu who she gets all intimate with. It's clear she wants a drink

>Twice clones Toga and fucks her whenever he gets bored

>this upset some anons don’t like his constant yuri head canon

He really put work into that, when she turns 18 it's a green light, then again it probably already is since the age of consent is different in nipland