One Piece

So according to this chart that user made, Sanji will be the one to save HER not the Vinsmokes.

Discuss

OP is a fag

>Discuss
You're probably from reddit.

OP is based.

Sanafag is a faggot

Sure does suck for Bege, I didn't even realize
>Go through all that work to escape Big Mom's tea party
>Split up from Straw Hats and get away
>Pudding shows up, gets your wife and goes back to the Straw Hats
>End up having to go back to save wife and end up picking up Sanji and the cake
>Now sailing towards the Straw Hats
The Straw Hats are like a fucking black hole, you just can't escape them

He truly is.

i still can't believe how can so many people expect the vinsmokes to take on a form of mama that even her fucking sons don't know how to deal with

Thread just started... be nice sweetie

They don't know how to deal with this BM form because they've never seen it. That doesn't mean it is going to be OP super strong as you are implying. It simply just means they don't know one way or another what it does.

Sanafag is hardly an user

They don't have to fight her to help the SH escape. They can just spam brainwashed germa soldiers at her until there isn't a single one alive, and then leave.

Sorry I can't take credit for that chart because some other user actually took the time to do it. So give him the credit.

How is this attention whore not banned yet.

Why didnt the poster number change user?

Fuck you Sup Forums. It wasn’t even that long ago that you said Sanafag was BTFO.

It did actually. I saw it go from 7 to 8.

Why would you believe LuNa tards?

Install 4chanX.

who told you that??

What does that do?

Sanafag knows about Sup Forums x. Being the faggot he is, he decided to fuck with the filter system by saying “l*n*” instead of “luna” because the whole thread gets hidden if you filter “l*n*”.

It shows the IP Count on the exact posts that bump it. As in every new IP's first post is marked, that way you won't post stupid stuff again.

is that what you think as to why I use **?
oh my

I know I'm late to the party, but why in Dressrosa, Law didn't shamble Doflamingo and Trebol's souls to make them easier to beat ?
Especially considering the fact that Law could shamble Doflamingo's position with his own.

Hard mode : no MUH HAKI

Oh user. Get ready for the Oda apologist squad to reply to you

So is this the new "Nami will fight Pudding"

Because Ope Ope no mi is too OP so you gotta nerf it somehow, it's pretty stupid though

Because that would have taken Luffys spotlight away

Law didnt have to make a room and do the move with both attacking him relentlessly. If Law can't make a room he is BTFO

I want to beat up a luffyfag.

That was a meme. Why would you say that?

Because Oda is a shit writer? Havent you realized? No one can give you a real good answer

That seems useless, don't you think?

Oda fucked up by giving Law such hacky powers. Law's DF should have been given to a yonko

Just for a bigger asspull? So Luffy can win

It was spammed almost every thread. Seemed like sanafags actually believed it was gonna happen.

Well it has a lot more functions and would make you actually read the IP count properly instead of writing nonsense.

Are you saying Sanji wont be the one giving the cake to Big Mom?

Perhaps, perhaps not. Depends on how Luffy's progression is handled.

h

Sanji will save all the SH's. It wont be in a romantic fashion like sanafags believe.

There wont big another training arc so every win from now on will be a asspull

>People actually believe this.

>Sanafags
>s
Yeah right.

Its a shounen so getting stronger from every fight is expected.

Then why this comment? Foreshadowing if you ask me. Pudding also has to get turned down

>foreshadowing if you ask me
Nobody's asking you.

Thats not how it works in One Piece

>tumblr
>shipping
The state of One Piece threads in (almost) 2018.

That is literally how One Piece has worked for over a decade. That is literally how it was spelled out about 5 chapters ago. You're an idiot.

I don’t even know how long I’ve been putting up with Sanafag desu.

Sanji's group and the SH's will be meeting at a certain point in the story. That's all it means. Sanji is a casanova and worries about women the most. If Robin or Pudding were in Nami's situation and Nami was in Pudding's, Sanji would worry about them first.

santa kizaru is coming to town...

Sanji always saves all the strawhats. Without Sanji they would have failed long ago. Can you imagine all the times they would have lost crew members if not for Sanji specifically?

Jesus Christ this argument has been shot down a million times already. Sanji doesn't single nami out until now, he talked about the whole crew before.

This argument already got BTFO why do keep posting it? Carrot is there and also pic related

Oh user. Once you start with this kind of questions, you'll never stop.
>why didn't doffy use parasyte on luffy and law
>why didn't doffy just hide himself in a closet somewhere or just kept running from Luffy until the birdcage is done contracting
>why didn't law use Mez on Doffy instead of gamma knife
>why did Luffy not notice that Doffy was healing himself with his CoO
>why did neither Law nor Luffy even attempt to restrain him with the kairouseki cuffs that were lying around
This fight is trash really. It's only worth watching because it's the payoff to Law's character arc.

What would Ivankov think of this troll?

Love him

That argument got debunked

Why won't Sadi chan stop making threads about her idol?

You're also ignoring all the times Sanji only showed care for Robin and Nami. So that picture really means nothing. I can round up images that prove this. I might as well do it to dissuade you from posting the same image over and over again.

>all the times
This arc is different retard. Because pudding is there

Law got hit with the nerf bat at Dressrosa. He went from all this crazy instantaneous ability use and island cutting to getting batted around by Doflamingo unable to do much of anything but keep him at bay, with the exception of Gamma Knife (though honestly Doflamingo coming back from that was incredible).

I think him having to encounter Fujitora and Doflamingo simultaneously in his first fight and then have some sort of "stamina" issue was a way to balance out why Law couldn't fare better since a fully healthy Luffy and Law are a potent team right out of the gate.

>Doesn't get it
That doesn't mean shit because he has mentioned the WHOLE crew up till now. He should have singled out Nami from the start or talked about the whole crew this whole time.

Guys, I want Rebecca as my waifu for Christmas.

You are fucking retarded

Here you go bro

Best ass in One Piece?
No filler
No gay shit
Go.

Thank you! Merry Christmas!

That's not good for her size. Looks weird

Name a better one then.

Moriah

great choice

Tashigi when Zoro is carrying her

Oops meant for

Eh, Is that really the best ass in One Piece? That's pretty disappointing.

>We'll have to abandon ship
Jinbei confirmed not a strawhat. There's no way in hell true strawhat would ditch their ship at the point.

Why is there no hentai of carrot AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAA

I want to cum inside the bunny

Drawn in the manga? I think so
Not many perverts

If they stay on it Big Mom will destroy it trying to destroy them

>this exists
I love the internet.

Just realized, is carrot fucking nopan?

So will Chopper do anything against Big Mom? Jinbei will do most the work against her while Nami gonna try and get Zeus' attention again.

Nah Jinbei is a bitch made nigga

I like how all the times I blow out the shitposter, there are always 3 posts in quick succession trying to prove me wrong. How sad that the guy has to resort to 3 posts to make it seem like there is more than 1 sanafag.

>he has mentioned the WHOLE crew up till now
What is the relevance of this again? I think the point is that he prioritizes the female members of his crew. But he does switch it up during the very same arc. Sasuga spee D reader. Apparently those other times he prioritized the female crew members, he never worried for the other crewmates. Only in this arc did he suddenly change it up. lol

It would be too lewd do draw the panty

Ahh the classic "is one guy" card.
Carrot is there and he never mentions her. And the other times he mentioned the crew are relevant because in the end he singled out Nami when he could've easily said "everyone" like he has this arc

Muh Haki is a valid reason why that wouldn’t work.

>no panties
>not lewd
My dick says otherwise

Im saying it's there. Just not drawn

Gotcha. But the lack of carrot hentai is saddening.
>curse me faggot hands not being good at drawing and shit.

t. reddit

Why didn't he prioritize Nami those other times? Why did Oda suddenly change it up? Why is Sanji ignoring Pudding who is clearly in love with him when he was all over Nami earlier on? Why must you deny the obvious?

Isn't Carrot a teen? Or is she over 18?

I came

Teens are legal in Japan

Since Carrot is wearing no panties, I wanna stick my dick inside her soft, fluffy rabbit pussy while she is on lookout.