/ss/ - Secret Santa

Post cards and gifts.

But who was thread?

Who /grinched/ here?
Not that I mind much. Yeah it kind of blows, but I still had a great time buying gifts and making cards. Seeing my shit get posted is what /ss/ is about for me

I'm retarded, meant "got grinched". Accidentally worded it other way around

Happened to me last year, wasn't too terrible since most of my gifts got posted so it was still a pretty happy Christmas.

MW from ON,
Thank you very much for the gifts. I guess you figured I like lolis so that's why you chose to send me all this Black Bullet stuff. I watched a few episodes back when it was airing, and I did enjoy what I saw. I just have a problem with keeping up with anime until the end because I always get distracted with other stuff and fall behind, and then there's a new season, and the cycle repeats. I'll be sure to finish watching it now, though! The figure is cute too. I'm going to have to find a Tina now to display with her.
Sora no Woto has been on my ever-growing backlog for a long time now. I'll be sure to watch that soon too!
I'm a bit confused by the im@s thing, though. You know those are shotas, right? I guess the one in the hat could pass as a cute loli (male).

Thanks again, and merry Christmas!

Reporting in. Santa has been completely silent to date. Without gifts from family and my own orders it'd be depressing.

Checked past threads and saw my assignment liked his stuff. Makes me happy especially since I went over the bracket.

Going back to bed with my Homus now. Merry Xmas you all.

Nice Homus, user.

Reposting for maximum visibility, thank you very much santa!

>got grinched
>gifts I sent haven't been posted
also got grinched on all cards

Rest assured I'll be on watch for anything that may arrive late! Remember to check for initials on the archive and desuarchive! Merry Christmas user! I really appreciate it.

SL of AZ

I opened your gifts! You went way too crazy for the poorfag bracket. When I put that list together I was just looking to get 1 or 2 things. Thank you so much, you really made my day, no exaggeration. The nyanko sensei was a nice surprise, I really like natsume and I didnt even put that on my wish list! He looks great on my on my keychain. And the fucking dvd made me laugh, I was not expecting that. Maybe i'll get drunk tonight and watch it.

The Eva pin is really cool looking, I put it on my bag and ill try to make it more secure so it doesnt ever fall off. The akko pillow was a nice surprise, Its super cute. Unfortunately the sailor mars figure was decapitated, probably in shipping or something. Im going to try and super glue her head back on.

Thanks so much user, Ill take care of the stuff and your nice card. Merry Christmas to you

I see a megumin.

I really wish my giftee would post, I don't think my gifts were bad, and I was really looking forward to this.

>tfw gift not posted

Next year I'm grinching 5 times and not posting anything I get in return.

Post em

2/2 gifts sent
1/2 gift posted in threads
1/2 gift received

I am really sorry for the late reply, I was gone the entire morning.
I'm really glad you like everything, your words are too kind!
I spent way too much time on that card, but it was definitely worth making.
You can take your time assembling it, there's really no rush.
It was extremely fun making and buying all of those items for you.
I hope you do enjoy that comfy Daki when that pillow comes in!
Also, a Merry Christmas to you too!

DHL from Canada
oh shit, I just remembers something. I spilled my blood into one of the drawing I made. That might be the reason you didn't got your card. Either that or you're just not in your house or the postal service fucked up.

Disregard the Rize and Megumin, those weren't part of the gifts.

>Sora no Woto has been on my ever-growing backlog for a long time now. I'll be sure to watch that soon too!
Come watch it with Sup Forums in the New Years stream, it's probably the closest you can get to watching it while it was airing.

So is January 1st the official date of grinching when I can email SantaLoli and cry about it?

Oh okay thanks user!

If it's at midnight EST like the Toradora stream, I won't be able to make it because I'm usually working at that time.

You're welcome!

Jan. 6th is.

~January 10, I would say about 20% of the stuff arrives late.

First weekend after New Years is the usual time, and we start well before midnight, at least in my time zone.

It's during the day (if you're in north america).

is it the same place? (the 25 days of autism) or there will be a new thread with new url?

January 14th

I had to have watched that special at least 50 times as a kid.

KL from Canada here !

Thank for the awesome gift ! I couldn't expect more then this. I love everything you send, SS. I never read Azumanga, but I'll surely read it. I didn't have any of your gift so don't worry I'll keep everything. The little snek is actually really cute and I wanted to buy the Maoyuu Nendo but never did. I don't watch nor buy transformer, but the one you chose for me is actually really nice And cute as you said haha. Anyway, thank you again M from BC for everything and have a wonderful Christmas !

Missed the last thread, but I'm glad you enjoyed the gifts. I really wished I could find something of Watashi for you, but if it were that easy to find, I'd have some merch of her, too, by now, ha. Also, I actually tasted some of the tea I gave you, and it might be a little bit flavorless. Sorry about that. I'll send you a better batch with the Sora no Woto fig.

Some yousei told me to send my gift along with the package. I thought it couldn't hurt anyone, right?

Reposting my presents from last night. RB from Sweden thank you for your warm gifts!
As I mentioned, I didn't quite expect both OST and the fig in the bracket so you splurged on me, arigatou. Still trying to understand here how the hand exerciser ball works.

>Who /grinched/ here?
I was only grinched out of a card, so I'm not too fussed. DESU it was probably just lost in the post.

Another thanks to;
LM of Scotland
SM of Scotland
GB of England
LC of UK
and the Card from CS of UK

Have JD of Wales and AG of Portugal opened their gifts?
>Were you happy?
>Did I send the gifts in time?
>Have I not checked the archive properly?
>Will Senpai ever notice me?

YI of Canada
KO of IL
DA of CA
MS of NJ
Did you anons receive your cards from an user in LA? You don't even have to say thanks if you hate them. I just want to make sure the USPS didn't destroy the cards in shipment.

MK from Poland, MK from Finland here. I saw your posts few threads ago, good thing I actually checked that thread since otherwise I would've missed them since you didn't use initials at all!
I'm glad you enjoyed them and that Zoe is now next to your battlestation watching over you. I do hope Djeeta was up to your liking, and did you really like salmiakki? Huh.

PW from Canada

I don't know if you already post something but if you did I think I missed it. Hope you liked your gift and don't hate anything in it.

Jealous of your Windblade.

For whatever reason my user didn't want me to expose any information in their Amazon card but it was still very nice of them. Like Jesus Christ, the SNES alone.

5 cards sent, 3 cards received, two cards not confirmed to have made it. Much better than last year but Royal Mail a shit this time. I'll try editing photos of the missing cards together tomorrow so user gets to see them even if they were lost.

Oh, no, Salmiakki was so hard to swallow. I tried for days. I could eat like 1 or 2 per day. And they raise my blood pressure quite a bit.

I loved the Djeeta figure a lot, really. Thank you for a wonderful secret s/a/nta.

I have participated for 4 years now, sending a total of 2 gifts and 11 cards, and receiving 1 gift and 3 cards in total.
At least most of my anons have posted the stuff I have sent them, so that's nice.

hey sweden user!

Very glad you like it!
I actually had to custom order that FlipFlap wallscroll, great to see you find it as cute as I did.
Merry Christmas!

Oh, too bad. Now you can poison your friends with them, ho ho.
Yay, I'm glad to have been yours! Don't forget to someday color those eyes of Megumin for me and artist.

I'm glad you liked it, user! I wanted to get you something of your husbando, like the figma but I figured you'd already had most main merch of him. You mentioned you liked Vocaloid so I figured that was a safe bet. When I used to listen to Vocaloid years ago Gackpoid was the only "male" one I liked

MP from NY here, glad to see you enjoyed it.

>1 card sent and not posted, 0 card received
>1 gift sent and posted, 1 gift received
About average for me from Sup Forums. Merry Christmas anons.

>unironically liking SAO
Shit taste man.

Just reposting

SJ this is CG from CA

Got your gift, liking it a lot. Cant wait for the other gift to arrive

Woops wrong pic

Once again, thank you J from IN.

These were wonderful gifts and your cookies made it even better.

Reminder that the posts with images of getting shit gifts like the banana paste kirito and the yotsuba thrown in the snow is staged toronto cancer.

JB of WA, Australia this is your /ss/ here, I was just wondering if you've posted your gifts yet.

>banana paste
>Not two years worth of semen
I can't tell if user deserved it, but heck it was brilliant.

That shiba cute

a-are they used?

MB from CA
I got your gift, I love it! The Ryuko on the front of the card is cute!

No
Glad you liked them man
Merry Christmas

GM of GA here. Finally made some time to post. Sorry if I mix some stuff up. You all gave awesome gifts and I hope your anons did the same for you. Have a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New Year.

I hope they got it user.

AJ of TX Love the mug. Very a e s t h e t i c. The Yotsuba artbook is great too. I have the tiny figure of one of these pages at home, so this is a nice addition to my collection. Thank you so much.

I know he has it. Because I got contacted because I mixed up the cards. I'd just like to see it posted. ;_;

Santa user of FL I have been hesitating on this Lum figure for years. I was really excited to finally own it. I've also seen the throw pillow around a few times. Suika is very small and very cute. Good job keeping consistent with the Oni. This is the first piece of Dowman Sayman media I'll own, so I really appreciate it. This card is so sweet and heart-warming. I hope your Santa spoils you as much as you did for me.

Did you include Timtams

MB of WA sorry, your cherry bombs exploded. I can't have dairy, but my mom says they taste great. She also thinks Danbo is cute. I got some LWA genga last year too. It's nice having some more. The card is super cute and I love the drawings. Voynich is getting localized, so that's a start. I didn't know the Kumeta art book existed so that was an awesome surprise. I'm loving every page. Absolutely amazing gift. Thank you!

That's a great fucking mug, you're lucky.

N-No. I was worried they'd melt.

>Goburin
>Lum
>Dowman Sayman
Excellent taste Sup Forumsnon.

To QL from WI

Thank you so much for the gifts! My Japanese is 全然ダメ but I'm sure that can be changed. I will say though that Cinderella Girls and the OGs are pretty separate series but it’s all good since I’m a degen and play a lot of Theater Days as well

Best part was in the folder though. Your drawings are really cute and put a smile on my face! I’ll be sure to treasure these. I read everything you wrote on the back and I'll definitely check out SoreMachi and Aikatsu when my life gets a little less hectic.

Also honestly I'm not particularly well read so if there's a hidden meaning behind sending this Kafka work in particular I'm missing it and I'm really sorry for that.

Thanks again and I hope you had a nice Christmas and have a better new year!

user... It's winter...

It's so cold it even snowed in Australia this year

CW of PA
Even though the cookies got out of the box they were still great, thank you!

But it was hot beforehand

I thought it was summer in kangarooland right now.

It is but they had a freak snowstorm and their mountains have snow

Post my gifts you bastard
I know where you live, dont make me come over there

That's fair.

Timtams are just highly sought after. Them and Dairy Milk chocolates. At least in America cause they don't have them.

Sorry I'm late getting this pic up. Been out all day with family.

DEH of NC here. Thank you user whose initials I forgot because I was an idiot and threw out the box. Miku nendo and box will be displayed with care!

Now I know what to add to my Valentines gifts

Been a hectic day, but I finally took time to sit down and unwrap everything. Sorry for the incoming blogpost, but I think it's worth talking about.

In about 5/6 years of /ss/, I don't think I ever got that much handmade stuff in one go.

>custom photobook with toehoes
>custom music CD
>2018 calendar

I had two santas this year, and stashed all the presents on the same spot, thinking I could easily split em up again for the photo taking later.
But that "password" thing fucked me up, since both it and the matching URL were on the biggest presents, making me think that one of my santas had truly jewed me.

You're welcome user, your Lum collection was really impressive and I always appreciate when someone is that dedicated to their waifu. Also I'm not sure if you opened the Dowman yet but it's actually signed by him too which I frankly was surprised I was able to find so I thought it'd be a good way to start off your new collection.

Turns out that both santas were on it, each providing a part of the password.
Fuck you poland, you got me good. (And I blame myself for putting everything on the same spot now)

Thanks a lot to both of you! I certainly wasn't expecting something like that, and hope both you guys got good stuff from your own s/a/ntas.

I'll be adding those fgo friend codes of yours, as I've been playing since the NA launch as well.
Look for a grailed tamacat in the berserker spot.

(And I rushed my previous post, so thanks for the figs and the poland chocolate too! I often get sweets from other countries during /ss/ and it's always fun.)

It's okay. I know you were just thinking about getting me something nice of my Wiafu and i appreciate it. Maybe i can take one out of the box and display her while i keep the other one sealed.

>Santa still hasn't posted the gift I sent him.

/ss/ gives best bang of the buck for recycling

reporting in

>seeing other anons enjoy those figs that have been sitting in your closet due to lack of space

it's good man, I know they'll give them a better house than me

Yes, it's "summer"

But Australia's weather is decided by RNG

Did you get him Timtams

Who homu here?

Merry christmas! I figured you custom ordered it because I couldn't find it on the internet. Your card was the cutest stuff ever, don't remember if I posted it here so I'll do it again.
Oh and since you did so, I'll have to wish you happiness and fulfillment for all your life too!

Nope.

Goddamn, user you're way too good for me. Do you have a waifu? I'd like to send a thank you card. What can I say? I just love Lum.

DA of CA is my gift assignee, and has been radio silent on all news for me too, so it's not just you, senpai

What's with the blank piece of paper on the left?

Do NOT bully the Akari!

hes just too lazy to draw a picture on the card or write 'happy holidays' in crayon

My roommate opened the tenga then told me he'd have to open the rest later to photograph because his mother was visiting at that time.

Cute dog picture

Thank you so much, BB (?) from CA!
This was truly an awesome gift!
And I do apologize both for my inability to get your name correctly (seriously, the label is so faded by water damage that I can barely make out a single letter), and that I didn't give you a character or two to help you!
I'll be sure to be less vague next year~!

Also, can my target post their stuff from me? I want to be sure you liked what you got.

AG from Portugal, thank you so much for the card, it is amazing! I was seriously blown away by how good it is!