Name a better main male character

Name a better main male character.

honestly can't
hige is probably the most likeable MC ever made
too bad he never got his girl

Please explain

Most likeable high school protag atleast, definitely.

If their whole plot was reversed - with Harima being the one who helps Yakumo during her slump to try and get closer to her and actually succeeds in helping him find meaning in life together, only for her to go off and get with another guy - would people cry NTR?

Onizuka, Captain Harlock.

Hige is good people though, definitely top five.

When Harima gets shit on, he generally deserves it but he manages to get back up and learn from at least some of the mistakes he made that resulted in being shit on.

But when he triumphs and succeeds you can't help but feel fucking happy he's getting ahead because he genuinely deserves it.

He isn't main character though.

Fuck you, mother fucker/

easy

Your right

Yes, he the best main male lead. Too bad he still couldn't pick the best girl.

Why didn't Akria have a love interest?

She has showed some interest in Hanai and sometimes Harima so maybe there's a chance that she likes Hanai.

His right what?

He's the best high school protagonist by far.

Onizuka is still a better MC overall.

he was bretty cool, although its sad that he didn't draw from his delinquent strength while he was in his worst moments

Remember the shota she saved? LI

>Goku ripoff

Nah.

He's so incredibly one-dimensional and his schtick got old after a while.

She was a pedophile. Her whole thing was dressing up in weird costumes to attract children.

The only male main character I could even think to rate at Harima's level is GTO. They're pretty similar in ways even if there are strong apparent differences.

School Rumble was shit. It was good while it was a comedy manga that parodied romance and it turned to garbage the moment where it started to take things seriously and became a harem manga.

She kissed Hanai in one of the last Flat sidestiry chapters. Dude had a bigger harem than Harima.

He impregnates the best girl when all was said and done (even though the tsumdere wasn’t his first choice)

Kiyoshi.

Gen Shiomi

I feel that Harry McKenzie is better

>have a mid life crisis
>erase universes in the process

So much this it's not even funny. I remember following the manga as it was being released and helplessly watching as it became the horrible mess it became.

He's not even the best boy of the show and he didn't fug best grill.

Harima is still one of the best MC ever.

Hanai was a boring faggot.

That's not an uncommon opinion.

>lets bet your ass
>What? You wanna fuck me in the ass? thats cool.

My nigga PTSDguy bringing clannad to every thread

Katsuragi Keima
Hayate, the Buttler

No, just no. Koko was a miracle, but Tada Banri was absolutely anywhere near being best MC - a whiny indecisive faggot. Toradora MC was a lot better.

You mean Ryuji?, my boy TADA BANRI would put that nigger in the trashcan where he belongs
Just look at that smug face

I want to hold Ayano's hand

/ourguy/ right here

Funny since I just went through season 1 and 2 again. Why was season 2 so shit?