Kino no tabi

She's Kino.

I really want Potato Kino and Nu-Kino to meet each other.

Imagine being worst girl so bad doctor tells you to have lobotomy?

Adaptations aside, what makes kino no tabi fun?

How about you shut up?
Kino is, was, and always will be best girl in her own series.

>Kino is, was, and always will be best girl in her own series.
Beggars can't be choosers, eh?

That's Sakura

with the season over will people stop lewding Kino? I wanted to watch with Sup Forums but some shitter was constantly being indecent!

The idea of being free from any culture, ideology, or system of control.
Being able to travel wherever you want, do whatever you please, and experience everything that you couldn't have within your own country.
It's the romanticism of leaving your comfort zone.

Maybe.
I wouldn't bet on it though.

More like the actualization of the concept of journey itself.

Old kino looks so much better than nu-kino

Personally I think they both look good.

Sadly, the last episode had like $5 in budget.

At least it was fun to watch.

I fucking hope so. I hate when people do that.

Come on... Now you guys are just baiting it on.

A series of cities that each act like their own fantasy world, with our protagonist holding on to certain principles and rituals that we dont fully understand.

We then get to see the stability of our protagonist put up against these varied worlds. We learn more about Kino in a very interesting way. Its very much like Homer's Odyssey

Can someone please explain to me Land with a Statue?
Was there any deeper meaning to it?

Nope. I've been searching for Kino lewds like once a week on pixiv for the past several years. Most of the time I don't find anything, but when I do, it is a surprise to be sure.

So when will they announce season two?

I'm not thought? It makes me sick when people lewd Kino. In my mind, it's equivalent to lewding Yotsuba.
It's wrong. I don't care how the "official" LN art is drawn, that Kino is purely to whore out the franchise and the character so otaku keep buying the books.

LN Kino looks kind of like a midway point between old anime kino and new anime kino.

Why didn't Kino's real seiyuu voice her in the new version?

Because thematically it worked out by having 2003 Sakura voice Kino in 2017.
Would have been absolutely perfect had they gotten Ai and Ryuji to make a voice cameo at one point during this new series. I thought the idea of having them voice Sakura's parents would have been absolutely mind blowing. Everything would have come full circle.

Sometimes it's alright to indulge in the taboo every now & then.

I'm starting to believe that Kino is in some sort of "Total Recall" machine and that the "operation" was injecting a simulation (which she is currently in) to teach her to be an adult in an expedited amount of time while she slept on the 7th day. Scary enough it almost makes sense.

>Doesn't remember anything before that week. Including her name.
>Motorcycles and Dogs that talk.
>A "Master" with no name that teaches her to fend for herself and fight.
>Country's with a singular autistic like quirk that teaches life stories.
>Kino's Uncanny Luck to survive insurmountable odds (don't wanna kill someone in the simulation now do we.)
>Drugs that can erase memories (IE Blue Pill)
>"Country of Books", where a guy all but confirms she's an MC in a story.

>>"Country of Books", where a guy all but confirms she's an MC in a story.
that's garbage that doesn't exist

It makes me sick when people don't lewd Kino