YLA

I just finished Your Lie in April and I cried like a bitch the entire time. My eyes have been hurting all throughout today. I am the only one or am I just a pussy?

You're either underage or female. Either way you don't belong here. This show was absolute shit.

Kousei's final song always gets me

overall it was cloying and contrived and dragged on way too long, but yes i did cry like a bitch at the end in spite of that
im good at suspending disbelief

It was immensely in your face about the drama and the outcome was obvious from the get-go. All in all forgettable as hell and although the repertoire had some standouts the music as a whole was generic trash as well.

Fuck this melodrama meandering shitpile. I'm still mad at the amount of nothing that happened for the entirety of this 20 episode series.

It's pretty damn melodramatic. Clannad After Story is too. Kanon is better than both of them.

Why is it every time this show gets posted it's some faggot talking about how he just finished it and how much he's crying?

Things being obvious like the sky being blue don't prevent them from being beautiful or emotional.

those are the only people who would still want to talk about it

yer a feg

They do when the depth of the storytelling in this show is "sad scene now cry here"

>IMG_3372.jpg
>Your Lie in April
>I am the only one...?
You fit the poster stereotype to a t. Next time, try starting your thread with a different type of shitpost, like
>SHITgatsu wa KUSO

I liked this show, fuck you.

It was beautiful and emotional.

>trying this hard to fit in
You don't belong here either niwaka.

My god, would it be possible to make a YLIA thread without mentioning how much crying you did or did not do?

Because it's good at making you care about stuff that's actually bullshit when you think about it.
>MC brutally abused by mom.
>Girls constantly beat the MC for the lulz.
>No real desperate reason to go back to doing well at piano.
>Side characters that serve no real purpose
>Main girl dies from Diablous Ex Machina disease.
>Dead Mom retconned into being good intentioned
>MC plays piano in way that somehow impresses critic and bored audiences.

Babbys first melodrama, I'd probably would've enjoyed it more if they didn't shove the foreshadowing down your throat at every scene. I was so sick of it I was glad the bitch died at last.

Probably would've worked better if the characters hadn't been middle schoolers.

Didn't even finish the show. The jokes were unfunny "girl is being mean to main guy because she likes him lol" jokes, the music was average, the DEEP scenes were filled with senseless dialogue that I would find in a Monogatari series, and the girls are just unlikable to the point to where i'm glad blonde bitch died. If this show wanted to be sad, they should've taken a lot more notes from Clannad AS.

So many contrarions in this thread, I don't like it because it's popular boo hoo.

>cried like a bitch
Enough with this meme phrase already.

>diablous ex machina.

Its called cancer bro.

Sorry this show didn't connect with you, now take your nitpicking elsewhere.

you're not the only one, just Sup Forums loves shitting on it

Only ones who didn't enjoy it are the depraved lost souls who orbit naruto and buyfag threads.

I only cried because they forced the tears right out of me with that letter at the end.

Reminder that the only reason she tried the last surgery was for the chance to play with him again and she never got to.

There was too much filler towards the second half. Close to zero screen time for Kaori and then she suddenly dies as expected. The OP and second ED contained more emotion than the whole show.

Dropped it at ep3, the MC is faggot and the girls are fucking shit

The show was awful, the rubbish drama dragged on too long and Kaori was incredibly annoying. She would have been more bearable if she hadn't spent the whole time just waiving hear death flag.

>BOO HOOS GURL DIES AT THE END SO SAD I CRY
Yes you are an emotional faggot, so are all the other fags who make threads about how sad Clanned, Anohana, angel beats, and the rest of the Shit crybabby bait anime. Only Children and women cry you bitch

O Really?

Tell us more how manly you are

It was alright. Even though I could see the girl's death coming from miles away, she was likeable enough for me to find it sad regardless.

I bet you watch shounen exclusively you fucking manchild

Yeah it was romance dramakino

The ending was great but the message was lost desu.
Lying to the one you love when you could just be honest and love the rest of your remaining life with him was pretty fucking pathetic.
Like,how did the MC not shutdown when he read the letter?The feeling of regret and wasted opportunity and time must have been crushing

>I cried like a bitch the entire time
I felt nothing. Direction was awful. 0 impact. Everything was obvious as fuck. I love drama, but this one is not a good one.

cringe

wholeheartedly agree, overrated garbage

muh underwater piano metaphor

Maybe she didn't want to encumber him with additional emotional baggage? She seemed quite selfless.

They didn't state she had cancer, did they?
The fact that she died due to bad luck was just horribly contrieved. If Kaori was a real carpe diem, she would have just killed herself.

the ending did not get me, not even a bit, it was too forced for my taste,
What fucking got me was the piano solo in the violin finals, when he plays the mother song, and he starts to lose the song and just say fuck it, stop trying to listen to the song and play like mom did it.
That fucking got me. The only moment in the entire show that did got me

You're a pussy for not being able to see that coming from episode one and still crying to it