Was he implied to be attractive or something?

Was he implied to be attractive or something?

like at chapter 1 or something

How so?

you wouldnt fuck that?

He was attractive and was always getting female attention.

You think women fall into your lap? Hows that working for you ugly? When was the last time a girl blinked in your direction with the sole purpose of getting your attention?

Must have been enough of a looker to catch a couple girls attention despite being so plain and depressive. All of them were stunning by the way, no way a fatty would pull that off.

Why so aggressive all of sudden? Santa won't like that

It's hard to self-insert as an attractive character.

Hijacking thread for more detailed discussion:
Why do some people think this manga is the best thing ever? I mean, it's pretty unique with the constant leaks of random shit that somehow don't ruin the pace (god, poop god, etc.), but it's not all THAT good. I really liked the parts about his uncle, they're like Dazai's No Longer Human, which I like, except shallow and short. I still firmly think the correct ending would be for Aiko to die and punpun to either follow suit or crack down and turn himself in ala crime and punishment
Discuss pls

wasnt it right in first chapter that girls said he looked like a famous movie star?

Why would PunPun turn himself in for crime, i don't think he did anything wrong (lawfully) right?

he (thought) he had killed Aiko's mother.

>implied
wasn't it outright stated?

This piece of shit doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy.

What kind of faggot whom sluts would gladly ravage whines about their life?

It's not like he had other problems like money either.

Feel sorry for his father.

Feel much more sorry for his mother. She worked her ass off for him and then dies of cancer without anyone who cares for her by her side, including her only child.

>constant leaks of random shit
You obviously didn't get it.

now now, has the idea ever came to you that different people put importance on different things?
Punpun never once adressed his own physical appearance cause it didnt matter to him.
You are just showing that you are ugly on the inside as well as the outside

>She worked her ass off for him and then dies of cancer without anyone who cares for her by her side, including her only child.
Well she was a cunt so that's a given.
My mom's working herself to death but it's not like I wouldn't pull the plug if she ended up in the hospital just because she worked hard.

God I hate this piece of shit. I've never felt so fucking mad about a character not dying before. It literally triggers me that he gets "redeemed" and lives on.

I'd say she evened herself out. Wouldnt put her on positive with the shit she did when punpun was little

Dad disappearing for so long was still a wtf moment. for someone that seemed to care for his child he only visited once after coming out of jail (even if mom had a restraining order, cmon)

Fuck punpuns mom and fuck his uncle too. Fucking garbage ass people

His dad liked the kiddos a little too much

Did you read Asano's interview about the end of the series? Punpun living on isn't a good thing for him at all.

a bit of a stretch unless ever said by author

MC was such a cunt, great Manga, when it got dark it was brutal.

Pretty sure the fag wanted to die, so him living was a bad thing for him.

That's the idea I'm sure. Sachi's manga editor said the exact same thing about the story that PunPun wrote. It was very meta.

pprrrrrojection!

Remember that scene where punpun and his dad reunite and they meet by the park and hes lookin at kids heavy? Unless I remember that wrong

Punpun did nothing wrong.

It's ok, Christmas is over and next year hasn't started yet, this is Santa's blind-spot.

nah, mere simple deduction. the one that was projecting his rage was the user I was answering to. a normal person wouldnt get all angry on the character while focusing on his appearance. I can taste the butthurt from the second sentence

Wasn't there a panel where's punpun is being drawn by aiko or the later girl, punpun looks like a generic good looking MC on the canvas.

think he took in some kids along with another guy? didnt notice any sexual thing.
I thought it was a scene done to give a complicated feeling to the reader (dont remember if punpun saw) with him not being present in punpun life for long yet raising some kids who were not even his. I mean, I guess its good that he was being a father to someone after so long, but what of your kid that needed you when he was little?
Been so long, I dont even remember if they took the kids after the powerplant incident or not.

pity that we never get to know the details of punpun parents situation, law-wise. but to be expected since the manga is mostly shown from punpun perspective

attempted murder, accomplice to murder, running from police

How are you supposed to get a girlfriend if you aren't attractive? Of course he was attractive.

no

punpun living is the worst possible outcome for him

he is a ghost living day by day, waiting for nothing except to die.

I like how people think emotionally manipulative manga are somehow good.

Because if something effects you emotionally then it means that it is good?