Why did this scene upset Sup Forums?

Why did this scene upset Sup Forums?

They actually thought they had a chance with the prettiest girl in school. Pathetic.

Because the dogfucker is a huge hypocrite.
I would still impregnate her though.

It did not. It made me like her even more.

They self inserted too hard.

The 99% of Sup Forums is afraid of women, so when an anime girl isn't your generic moeblob they get scared, and fear lead to rage.

I dunno, but it was funny as fuck watching the meltdown.

oh wow
that shitposting looks unbearable glad I wasn't there

*funposting

They were truly some of the greatest days. I pity those who didn't see their glory. I didn't even fully understand the meltdown to which I was bearing witness. I didn't get that it was a self-insert thing. Once I did, though, and I realized just how hard and out of nowhere they got fucked by that episode, I went on a trolling rampage. History remembers it as The Night of Sharp Bait.

>it's been five years
Fuck me.

We're glad you weren't either. That is what Sup Forums looked like before generals, when a board could explode in a collective opera of reactions, and every thread was different, awesome, and obnoxious. It was also a hell of a lot more creative.

>and every thread was different
lolwat?

It's a reminder that cute and popular girl in their high school would never like beta faggot who watches chines cartoon

>and every thread was different
user are you okay in the head?

>5 years

Fuck off. You ain't scaring me

>tfw it's true

It didn't.

>prettiest

She's so beautiful.

user, I....
No sane girl ever actually like or love a beta male when those men always hate themselves openly.
Girls usually hang out with them to use them as free uber drivers and walking ATM

Ironic shitposting. If you thought they were serious you're autistic and retarded. Almost as retarded as the people ironically shitposting.

This hairclip show looks like some hot garbage should I watch it or watch it ironically?

>2017
>Still hasn't seen this show

Hownew.ru

No one expected her to be such a bitch. Little did they know...

I don't get the backlash. When I watched it and saw this scene I just slightly sneered and kept watching. It's almost like Sup Forumsnons are just some insecure self-inserting c*cks if they're honestly angered by stuff like this

Back to your containment board.

Sup Forums is the only board I browse, self insert-kun

Shinkafags annoyed everyone with their best girl shitposting so most people just used it as an opportunity to shit on Shitka some more by pretending to be annoyed shinkafags.

Nice damage control, self insert-kun.