Boruto x Mitsuki will be end game

Boruto x Mitsuki will be end game.

Fuck off

BoruSumifags still living in denial

fuck off fujotrash

They'll just act oblivious. The U.S. no point in arguing with a wall.

There is* sorry, autocorrect.

Is Boruto related to Mirai?
or is Mirai and Konohomaru cousins and boruto is has no relation to them?

I keep seeing Boruto refer to the Third as his granddad or is that just one of those elder things?

CHAA NAARRRAAAAAAAA

OMG lol thank you for the FLCL reference

enjoy it friend

I can't wait for season 2 and 3 of FLCL to come out

MitsuBoru doujin when Mouseface?

Why does sarada care so much about having their team be team 7? Having the same team number that the hokage had doesnt mean jack, but I suppose its like asking for the same jersey number as Michael Jordan.

And why wouldnt some other team already have that number? I thought it strange that they randomly gave the teams numbers like 27 or whatever, just how many genin teams does the school produce?

Mirai is the daughter of Asuma and Kurenai.

Asuma is the third hokage's son, and konohamaru's brother.

Boruto has no blood relation to any of them.

Yeah i dont get that either, team 3 was fine for me and imo Sarada's fanboyism was completely unnecessary.

when a highschool basketball player at my school died they permanently retired his jersey number and its on the wall at the school to this day. People put a lot of value into meaningless numbers.

Why does konohamaru call her a cousin then? Shouldnt she be his niece? Or do Japs just call nephews and nieces the same age as them cousins?

hes not the 3rd hokages son.

She's cute

her bff is cuter and probably a slut ripe for the picking

are the snakes mitsuki and anko use summoned or created?

She's so cute, i wanna kiss these soft lips forever.

I want to grope these undeveloped bewbs so bad

What episode does bort kiss the snek?

after snek dies

stop sexualizing 12 year olds.

"~B-Boruto-kun?...Hwawa!~"

Daily reminder that Mitsuki is literally a housewife (male) material

Were Hashirama and Madara as far away in power compared to the other hokage's compared to Naruto and Sasuke?

Why does it feel like the leaf village could take on any other country without Naruto or Sasuke lifting a finger? Never seen so many broken ninja in one country. They really should balance it out some more and stop making these fodder countries so weak.

Yeah. But Cloud, for a long time, had a significant advantage over the Leaf due to how the treated their Jinchuuriki as equals and heroes. Considering how Naruto is pretty much aping Hiruzen and his terrible style of leadership, there is probably a resentment-filled powerful underclass in Kohona that is just ready to be exploited by Cloud

of what? an adaptation of a movie that was written three or four years ago before half the new gen characters were even created yet?

ch. 700 or the movie would have been fine open-ended ways to end the franchise, but that doesn't mean that the directions they pointed were carved into stone. prepare for multiple retcons in the tv adaptation of the movie.

Whatever you say borusumifag

Asuma is Konohamaru's uncle not brother. That user got that wrong.

>Page 10
Ahhh i missed to do this