Share your ideas

Hey Sup Forums, you guys got any stories you've made yourselves? I was wondering what premises the connoisseurs of anime have thought up.

I don't really have any good stories or ideas, but I kind of want an anime about a couple (guyxgirl, girlxgirl, it doesn't matter) struggling to make ends meet and make time for each other as adults. A lot of slice of life anime tends to consist of highschool life and people trying to hook up, but what about afterwards?

Love Hina, but you see what happens after Naru and the MC get together. After a couple years, the MC can't handle dating a Tsun anymore and breaks up with her. Then starts to go out with Mutsumi, who is a perfect match for him.

All I got is a standard skeleton isekai type thing with rpg elements, but I'm trying hard to avoid standard tropes that come with it.

>MC doesn't start out overpowered nor becomes OP compared to the effort put in

>MC doesn't get super high level early on

>MC has to mostly get out of situations either being sneaky (such as being captured by adventurers due to being an intelligent low-level undead) or crafty (in both senses, nothing high level like macguyver, but some smart stuff)

>MC will develop in a way that counteracts why he ended up as a skeleton

>No harems cause skeletons don't have dicks

I wanna try and take the good stuff of Re:Monster and Meme Spider while filtering out all the annoying shit.

Ah, so sorta what happens in their "happily ever after"

>Posting shipping shit in this kind of thread

Please don't

Yeah, kind of. But hopefully not too idealistic. I'd want to see how the relationship develops once the couple starts living together, and whether they grow closer or further apart.

I did not realize at first you meant an actual skeleton. Rattle on, skelebro!

Said it before and I'll say it again. Skeleton isekais are the best.

Though if I ever do go on with this I'll warn he goes from skeleton to golem(It's an important plot point)

A golem? So the skeleton gets covered or wrapped in something? What kind of golem is it?

loli skatboarding anime

A girl falls in love with a girl. However the other girl is in love with a boy. The boy on the other hand is in love with another girl who's in love with another boy who's in love with a boy who's in love with a girl who's in love with a boy who's in love with a girl who's in love with the first girl. A nonsensical high school love nonagon begins.

Fund it.

Is this real life?

I guess it's better if I explain this in full.

later explained, but MC wakes up in new world as skeleton due to necromancer using the last of it's power to imbue souls into it's undead minions in an attempt to restructure it's army while it regenerates at it's phylactery.

Due to circumstances the MC comes under he's able to evolve in different ways. So it goes from skeleton>metal skeleton>metal golem>forgemaster>elder forgemaster

I figure it works somewhat as in terms of relation skeletons and golems are both magic infused minions.

Also one of the girls is a trap and the principal is incredibly bara.

>Loli Rollers

Starting to sound more like a video game, but I'd still watch it. That sounds pretty rad.

OP asked me what my story was. That is it. A dissection of what dating a Tsun girl would actually be like and how it wouldn't be a sustainable relationship. I just used Love Hina characters for a reference. Obviously it has unique characters and setting.

Well yeah, like I said, it does mainly draw from the good parts of Re:Monster and Meme spider, so that's just a given.

But I'm glad to hear you enjoy the idea, last time I tried sharing my ideas here they got shit on instantly.

Christian preacher goes to Japan to know more shit about shinto and meets cute miko who will be his guide. Early 20th century, SoL, some romance.

YOu didn't actually specify the unique characters part, but alright, that's fair.

Patrician romance

Well it is an anonymous forum, so that's bound to happen. Kind of the same reason I don't go to /lit/ even though I like to write and talk about books.

There are a lot of manga about that sort of thing. Adult romances just don't tend to get adapted to anime much.

a girl moves to the city to go to college. her new roommates are a stripper, a hostess, and a cosplay cafe waitress. it's a slice of life series with lots of nudity.

a girl gets sent to live with her grandparents in okinawa. she's upset that she's missing her old school's voleyball club training camp, but ends up getting recruited to play beach volleyball. it's a spots series like keijo but with more titties.

The setting is an American large city (not specified). The MC is a typical male with a bit more personality than your typical punching bag lead. The Tsun girl is a super beautiful girl of Japanese decent who moves from Hawaii to the city the story takes place in. She is basically Asuka in personality, both the super genki facade but also the bitchy, self centered and damaged internal attributes. Initially the MC falls for her genki personality and physical beauty. But as the story progresses, aspects of her actual personality leak through. Things that the MC tries to pass off, but they become harder and harder to ignore.

The other girl is an Ara type who is best friends with the Japanese girl. She of course likes the MC, but she pushes him together with the Japanese girl after he obviously falls for her. But as the story progresses, the Ara girl becomes more and more close to the MC as a friend, to the point that she actually connects with him better than his own girlfriend (the Tsun girl) does. This causes jealousy from the Tsun girl and eventually is the major catalyst that causes their relationship to fall apart. But the Tsun girl isn't entirely wrong in being jealous, since the longer the story goes on, the MC is starting to not only enjoy being with the Ara girl as a friend, but also starts to find her more attractive. This is "shocking" because the Ara girl is relatively plain and on the chubby side.

Long story short, the relationship with the Tsun girl ends as they are going to graduate from high school. The MC goes to college and loses track with the Tsun girl, who goes on to become a famous model. But he does stay in contact with the Chubby ara girl. They eventually date during college and the story shows how their relationship grows in a positive way. And at the end they get married.

>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl

I'll have to look around for some. Thanks for the tip!

Okay wow that started out as what seemed like a joke but holy shit that has to be the best rom-com premise I've heard in a while.

If I could write, it'd be about a gyaru and a yamato nadeshiko who are tired of their respective subcultures. They find out about each other and take turns trying to teach the other how to be the other's subculture. As they teach the other, they start to appreciate what they are. Ending would probably be both of them trying to incorporate a new form of gyaru yamato nadeshiko. I never really thought of this story too hard though.

4 interconnected stories centered on a business that allows the trade of time, health, and lifespan.
>one who sold their own lifespan
>one who sold their time working for that business
>one who sold their health intending to cheat the business by recuperating quickly enough, only to spend all that convenient cash in the interim and break even
>one who discovers themselves unable to sell any of the above because the previous owner chose them to inherit the business on a whim

>turns out they're both shitty tsunderes

In a near future Japan, something known as the Quest app is becoming very popularity. Created by an investing and technology company, it claims to take nearly any user inputted data and find some kind of use for it. Users are given a "level" that determines how much data they can have being "digested" by the system at one time. What you input can increase your level, and high level users are known to start getting paid by the app and receive requests from it.

The MC is a high school senior who is a high level user of this application and primarily does photography for it. After the initial setting dump, we see the MC overhearing some girls gossiping over how a top student dropped out of school to pursue the requests of the Quest app full time like it was some kind of job, and how this is becoming increasingly common. The MC looks at his phone to see the request that has been pending since last night, and just tells himself that he's already in his last year and it doesn't make sense to drop out now. Another ordinary day ends, but as MC is leaving, he receives a new request: follow the girl who is waiting for him at the school gates. Sure enough, there is a younger girl in a slightly eccentric outfit there waiting for him.

They introduce themselves to each other, showing their phones with the requests they've been given. The girl's phone says that she's suppose to ask the MC for help. He's confused by this, but then the girl asks what MC does. He tells her about the photography and she lets an "oh" as though she realized something really obvious. The girl explains she's "kind of" a model while showing some embarrassment over calling herself that. She brings up her recent submissions on the Quest app and shows MC some of the pictures of herself in weird outfits, and this is when he notices that her level is extremely high. He expresses surprise at this and the girl responds "Eh? Don't you know that in-person meetings are only requested for very high level users?"

I wrote for NaNoWriMo a few times and realized that my concepts were alright but I couldn't execute them well. At least it's some way to prove I'm not terrible at English I guess.

>MC is a soldier currently fighting a modern war.
>Knocked down by an artillery shell.
>Remembers his crush from high school during unconcious period
>Woke up by sergeant and dream fades away
>He realises that he was in his hometown where his crush also lived.
>Struggles to find her while fighting a modern war (no sci-fi)

>I wrote for NaNoWriMo a few times. I realized my concepts were alright, but I couldn't execute them well. At least it's some way to prove I'm terrible at English, I guess.
Fixed, somewhat.

Really like the idea

A quasi-isekai setting, where a refugee spaceship of an all female crew crash lands on your typical fantasy other world and have to learn to co-exist with the inhabitants.

In short, space-elves will meet regular elves

Yeah I guess. Thanks, EditorThatIReallyFuckingNeedAnon

The MC responds that he doesn't keep up with the etiquette of the "Quest Elite" because he's not that high himself, at least compared to them. This prompts the girl to ask what the MC's level is. He shows her and she is puzzled for a second, but then has another "oh" moment and states that of course the MC is low because he's not full time. Moving on, she asks MC if he'll help her with taking pictures and he agrees. She starts walking, MC noticing that it's the same direction his house is in, but then stops after a few steps. She tells MC that he should probably bring his own camera in case he's more comfortable with that. They continue walking and eventually stop at a house. The girl says that this is where she lives and that it's a good thing she came first so she doesn't have to bother explaining how to get there. They part for that time while MC goes to retrieve his camera.

MC gets back to the girl's house and gets let in. He immediately notices how the living room has been striped down and turned into a place for shooting photos. MC asks the girl if she's been doing this by herself and she tells him yeah, and also that he's the first person she's ever invited into this house. He says that it must be difficult to do these things by herself and is surprised that she never had help before. The girl says "Well maybe nobody was ever right for me before", then blushes when she realizes what she just said.

I think the concept is clear by now.

In the year 2070, the world is a relative paradise. The introduction of Sapient AI has created androids who can work on most tasks without human interference. Well over 70% of the worlds capable work force no longer needs to hold a job. Most choose to spend their time in idle leisure, with the only careers being in maintaining the infrastructure that robotics require to function and developing the distractions the public use to live their lives.

As expected, in this world there is also little crime. Certainly nothing on the level that needs a major crime fighting force, let alone a super hero. Yet one day, a young girl finds she has a super power. And rather than cover it up, she rushes to find a use for her powers. She wants to become a crusader for justice and defender of the peace, in a world that has no real use for such skills. In her pursuit to seek crimes to thwart, she unintentionally creates the crimes she wants to avoid. These crimes in turn inspire new people to seek out the thrill and challenge of committing crimes. And without a significant police force, now this girl has more crime to deal with than she can handle.

To make matters worse, her use of super powers has begun unlocking the dormant powers inside of others. Some of which become her ally, but many of which become her enemy. Now this young girl has gotten her wish. There is a genuine need for her abilities. But can she clean up the mess she has created? Or will the utopia of the future fall into ruin? It's not going to be easy. Especially since she messed up and gave away her secret identity early on.

This almost seems like a commentary on human nature.

Reminds me of the Dray Prescot series.

>Especially since she messed up and gave away her secret identity early on.
I want to watch it just for this. Imagine she's just sitting in school and some super villain blows up her classroom and starts a fight.

>Elves

I already hate this

A young succubus has grown up hearing stories from her older brother about how horrible humans are, how they constantly fight wars and have developed weapons that can destroy entire cities in a flash of light. As a result she's terrified of them. Unfortunately, as part of a ritual to be treated as an adult, succubi and incubi must travel to the human realm and have sex. Despite her fear, she goes, arriving in Tokyo near comicon. She's mistaken for a cosplayer, and surrounded by disgusting otaku who try to take her picture. Mistaking the camera flashes for weapons based on the stories she's been told, she cowers in fear. A girl cosplaying as an angel character from an anime sees this, pushes through the crowd of otaku, grabs the succubus' hand and pulls her to safety. The succubus faints in shock. She wakes up in the cosplayer's apartment, and thanks her for saving her, expressing surprise that there'd be an angel in the human realm and one willing to help a demon and hugs the cosplayer. The cosplayer notices the succubus' horns and wings are real, and decides not to tell her she's actually a human. The succubus explains her situation and the cosplayer decides to help her overcome her fear of humans and lets her stay at her apartment until she can complete her task. Gradually the two of them fall in love. The succubus' brother comes to the human realm to sabotage his sister, so she'll remain legally a minor. It turns out she's an exceptionally powerful succubus, and would be a candidate to become the next ruler of the demon realm. However, if she isn't recognized as an adult her brother will likely get that title, so he was telling her those stories to claim the throne for himself all along.

A girl in Victorian times finds a buried spaceship. She climbs inside and somehow activates it with vocal commands. The ship immediately takes off and they travel to the other end of our galaxy. During their trip, the ships computer adjusts to her language and creates a holographic version of a human male for her to interact with.

The rest of the show is pretty much her and the ship hopping around the galaxy, meeting alien civilizations, getting sucked into intergalactic war, helping some indaviduals who are lost in space, etc. Think the original Star Trek but with a more centralized cast. Also, the girl starts to grow attracted to her hologram companion. And in turn, the hologram starts to learn about emotions and feelings from her.

everyone dies
no one was wrong
there was no point in fighting
you weren't the hero
your powers were make pretend

Ideon was already made in the 70s.

Half of this sounds kind of like a doujin I read...