Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forumsrt and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/03/8e/4f/038e4fd1ac7a84f967a2930f932b53f3.jpg
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3859069
i.imgur.com/gdhdtpA.png
i.imgur.com/3WsP11c.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/O0AXUZb.jpg
jaredandlindsay.com/tutorialcdsample/html/chapter4-color1.html
i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg
m.imgur.com/a/53Jdc
theonion.com/scientists-baffled-by-mans-incredible-ability-to-fuck-u-1819572382
houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Phosphophyllite
i.imgur.com/uE3y0KV.jpg
i.imgur.com/gWrSpkV.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Meiko dressed as Christmas Tharja

>It's past Christmas

Might as well try

Requesting Akane in public getting more and more embarrassed at the damage her clothes have somehow sustained, but nervously confident that as long as her glasses are on, her identity is secret.

Color references:
i.pinimg.com/736x/03/8e/4f/038e4fd1ac7a84f967a2930f932b53f3.jpg
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/3859069

Requesting Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Number (left) dressed up as Corrin.

Or Chitose dressed up as a valkyrie and being lazy. You can make up the valkyrie design, there are too many different ones to consider.

Requesting colors if possible.

Annie ref: i.imgur.com/gdhdtpA.png

Mirai ref: i.imgur.com/3WsP11c.jpg

Requesting Uzuki drinking champagne please! Either from a glass or straight up chugging from the bottle.

Requesting Hajime putting on or putting off her pantyhose. Feet would be appreciated.

Requesting hairstyle chart of Nyaruko.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Ingrid and Asagi working at a fast food restaurant

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being used and abused.

After the despair that was having my posts deleted, I followed a saying that goes like this:
A True user Never Learns His Lesson.
So request sexy loli here, I'll draw one.

draw loli kenshiro

Requesting Kasumi Toyama, Rin Hoshizura, and Miku Maekawa as cats and playing with Mew from Pokemon

Abigail Williams

Requesting Yoshie dressed as Ivy Valentine harassing Akkun with really bad bondage-themed pick-up lines

Abel from GaoGaiGar

Requesting Grayfia from High School DxD cosplaying as Dahlia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Risa Matoba (or one of the other girls featured in the im@s U149 manga)

1/2

Done coloring that Iori anal pic, but I'm not really satisfied with the result. I might re-color this in the future, and color the other one, too.

But in case anyone wants it, here ya go.
i.imgur.com/O0AXUZb.jpg

2/2

God damn colorfag, that's really nice. I don't really know what else you could improve on. Less shininess? I dunno, that's why I'm bad with colors. Honestly, super great that you did this man. Thanks (Yes I'm the original OR)

Gimme a bit of advice please. For how you decide on the colour of the shadow for the skin.

In celebration for Kirara Fantasia, I want to request Nono and Matsuko from Urara Meirochou doing take_your_pick tag. Can be either of these 3 poses.

Thanks, but I think I'll re-do everything next year.

I'm terrible at giving advice, but you might want to give this a read
jaredandlindsay.com/tutorialcdsample/html/chapter4-color1.html

this cat

Requesting Luna Edomae doing naked dogeza.

Sorry people who suggested other characters.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

Just found out that the original English Voice actors for Sailor moon and Jupiter played Percy and James in Thomas in the Magic Railroad. Requesting SOMETHING with this

Well, there are 12 days of Christmas, so you’re not too late.

Doesn't that start 12 days before Christmas?

Well played.

You want Usagi and Makoto drawn as trains or you want the VA as trains? If latter then that's not allowed here.

Ugh, the previous thread archived before I finished my low quality meme sketch reply.

Here's a space cowboy thing, Friendo.

BANG

I think he meas either Meat ball head and best girl in dresses that match their trains. Or the trains as sailor scouts

Starts on the 25th.

I'll wait just a bit more for anyone else before rolling.

Requesting dramatic showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

Requesting a Ohayou face for Izumo Kamiki. Please be sure to replace the standard eyebrows with Izumo's.

nice

Sylvie from Teaching Feeling

Just trying.

fixed the hair
Nice
kind of needed this, now i need to search one to do clothes and hair, but it think is the same principle

not OR but this is pretty good minus the missing side hair strands

makes me wonder what kind of ridiculously silly predicament she'll find herself in

Needs her side ahoge(s)

This is really cute and lewd looking at the same time

Thank you, Friendo. And as I said in my original reply, thank you for the very nice Ougi as well! I also appreciate the quick fix.

Keep up the good work!

Breddy gud, is her manager an Orc?

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

nah, no need to thank me, i was trying to draw Ougi but I'm not happy with how i draw and i just got angry because of that
nice

Requesting Ursula wearing a skimpy maid outfit walking in the hallway of Luna Nova

That frustration is a sign that you want to improve, and I think that's a good thing. Keep on asking for feedback and making adjustments as necessary.

And if you find yourself stuck, try doing some studies of artists you like by trying to mimic their line work, proportions, and coloring. Make some guidelines on their drawings to dissect poses and posture. You might find some techniques that will help you get closer to where you want to be.

This is quite nice.

Requesting Dante, Farmgirl and Super Agent doing The Shield's fistbump.

Is it bad to cut down on drawing because im sick or should I push to meet my 2 hour goal anyway instead of only reaching one hour and maybe a bit more?

Friends dared me to draw Vector from Despicable Me in 2 minutes.

Shouldn't this be on Sup Forums in that case?

It's anime styling, and despicable me is an anime.

Ess-user, you should be resting when sick instead of drawing. Exerting yourself when you are sick might make you more sick.

If you have to draw, I guess an hour at most is okay.

Created a command application just to deal with lot numbers.

Will be rolling later.
(0, 6 Gets one more because first)
(2, 7, 8, 9)
(5)
(3, 10)
(1)
(4)
(11)

is that fucking python

No, C++

>anime styling
Passable, sorta I guess.
>despicable me is anime
No it is not. Animation is not the same as 'anime'. To be considered Sup Forums it needs to be made pretty much in Japan by a Japanese studio. DM is made by Universal or Dream works, which is western and thus not anime. Kinda like how The Boondocks looks anime, but is western.

Anchor for

Don't really want to get into a debate, but honestly I started giving up in the whole gotta be made by a Japanese studio shit now because DEEN is off being out sourced and studios now out source Koreans.

Best way to describe it honestly is Japanese animated programming put into anime seasonal time slots, Japanese theatrical releases, or Japanese DVD specials.

how do those numbers work and why some requests have more of them

Those are lot numbers. First person will receive a +1 amount of lot.
For those who have requested the same thing previously, I gave them x2 for each time.
Then I throw into a random number generator from other website and pull out what to draw.

I did this because I can't draw quickly and I don't want to keep others waiting for too long, so they can request from other anons too.

Although I am not good compared to the majority of the drawanons here.

Requesting Tanya (7) wearing a witch hat

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Minami (middle) sucking on Ranko's (left) left breast and Anastasia (right) sucking on Ranko's right breast, all while Ranko is blushing really hard.

Requesting Midnight from BnHA wearing some sexy christmas lingerie, with a whip on her hands and a lewd expression on her face.
No clear idea on how the outfit should look like, right pic is just a basic example so feel free to change it.

Your turn Friendo

Requesting Kagachi in her sensei outfit doing lewd things with her tongue or just a cute pic

nice, do a pantyshot of her using lewd underwear or just something cute
well, i need to star a new training arc but i will try to do the request from the previous thread

>Google lewd underwear for reference
MY EYESSS!!!

Oh you bastard. I thought you said "MY YESSS!!!" so I googled it too. Why did I do that to myself.

kek, just do a simple black or white and sorry

Requesting the ultimate waifu with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Example of this nonsense idea: i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg

Hello, requesting this painted, reference here m.imgur.com/a/53Jdc

Requesting Sakura from Tenshi no 3P in a cute or cutelewd winter outfit.

>Oboro is the assistant manager

Seems legit

Requesting a version of the linked article but with Phos from Houseki no Kuni.
theonion.com/scientists-baffled-by-mans-incredible-ability-to-fuck-u-1819572382
houseki-no-kuni.wikia.com/wiki/Phosphophyllite

Requesting a dizzy Diana (from Jewelpet). Something like the top image, if you need a reference.

Since the holidays are over, but not winter, requesting Luluco in a poofy sweater.

Requesting a draw of me as a Saiyan (Based on my avatar from Dragonball Fusion) done in the style of Akira Toriyama. Full depiction in the reference. Full bodied and colored.

Requesting thicc Granity symmetrically docking with a thicc version of her old self, Pixie

Level of thicc ref: i.imgur.com/uE3y0KV.jpg

Requesting Domino wearing a semi-transparent china dress with lewd black underwear/no underwear at all seen through the fabric for New Years. Biting her lip or grinning deviously would be great expressions for her to have.
China dress for reference: i.imgur.com/gWrSpkV.jpg

Requesting Medusa asking Shaula if she's going to cry like in the walking dead pic I got in the reference with Shaula looking extremely frustrated and holding back tears.

Give me lewd yuri requests.

Cirno and Sachiko Cross Countering.

Requesting Mako as a skimpy, bikini-clad, loincloth-wearing Jungle Girl doing a Tarzan yell while proudly beating her chest like a gorilla. Also, please make sure her clothing is either brown leather or leopard-printed. ;)

Akari and Yume with Akari being the dominant one molesting Yume from behind.

Do you have more references?

Hakuno and Ritsuka symetrical docking while looking at each other, or sucking the others's breast (your choose of who does it).

>girl sucks off one guy
>then snowballs the cum into the pussy of another girl
>probably for yandere reasons to have a child with the other girl
>the guy and girl are probably drugged or sleeping or something

>lewd yuri
>girl sucks off one guy
user...

That is one weird doujin you thought up of, go draw it then sell it for 2500 yen.

Yeah, Yume is the blonde and Akari is the brunette/ginger.

Requesting requests that aren't
>just draw X character
or
>draw X character dressed as Y