Am I being petty?

am I being petty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVXpOATltuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably, since she's referring to non-human milk in the first pic, and human milk in the second.

Elf milk is made of soy.

She doesn't say she wouldn't eat it. She just says she'd like it better if it wasn't.

Vegans don't consume products derives from other animals, because animals are too stupid to consent or something.

I've never seen a hot vegan woman
They just look malnourished as hell

Elves are fine with eating humans?

depends on the type of elf

Yes you are, milk here refers to another specie's milk (most likely cow milk since "milk" in restaurant never refers to the milk of a humanoid being).

>because animals are too stupid to consent or something.
It depends on their reasons to be vegans. It could be because they believe that product from other animals aren't good for humans or not as good as vegetals product.

Its really not that hard to understand veganism, you might not agree with it but the concept is very clear

The first vegan i know is Faye Wong. I imagine all vegan like her.

If they care about nature so much, why not eat only meat?

>she'd like it better if it wasn't
that's what the translation ``says'' but we both know that there are at least two phrases that could have been translated this way
>方がいい
"I would prefer that"
>頂戴 or ご注文
”I would like to order that"

I haven't seen this anime but I am almost certain she said the second one.
You would have a point if she said the first, but who the fuck says that in a restaurant? If you got it, give it.

>products from other animals aren't good for humans
and deny millions of years of evolution proving that the best way to grow, for ALL forms of life, is to consume the corpses of other life?
>or not as good as vegetable product
debatable and almost certainly wrong in certain aspects but whatever. Being pragmatic also means being able to accept facts

milk is the least natural thing on the list, no other animal in the world starts sucking on the tits of another animal
and I assume the rest is because they're pacifists or something, but then again abstaining from meats and grains have been a practice in taoism for thousands of years

She's not a fucking newborn, why would she want a fucking milk?

>muh animal suffering
Plants have feelings too. They respond to music, light levels, stresses and companionship. You just don't see it because they're on a much longer timeframe.

I liked the elf woman.
I wonder if she would swallow my semen.

Oh for fuck's sake here we go again.

Veganism is a mental illness.

The elves in this series are physiologically averse to animal products/byproducts and not basing off some treehugger or religious principle.

>giving a shit about animals

There's nothing morally wrong with milk

Dairy cows are some of the most pampered animals in existence. They lead better lives than you do

>youtube.com/watch?v=pVXpOATltuI
Elves are vegans for a reason.

No, bible says don't eat animals, blood and soul, but milk and eggs are "ok".

As forthe one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Romans 14 1-2

>Romans 14 1-2
Heresy maybe look like this.

Maybe you are right but in beginning of book. God says don't eat animals and also eat them. Hmmm?

Meat eater here, but I know a couple of vegans who do it bc of the carbon footprint that farm animals have is huge.

That's Leviticus ch. 11, but if you're Christian you don't follow that chapter, only Jews do.

Only with her pussy for the purpose of reproduction. And maybe her butt because she likes it that way.

the great thing is that they're not giving dairy cows big enclosures and automated brushes for PR reasons or something (although that's a secondary gain)

they do it because low stress improves milk production and quality hugely

Vegans don't consume milk because that milk was intended for the animals offspring.
Just like how her milk is for her child

Since when do vegans care about 'intended' purpose?

The purpose of meat is to be eaten.

Vegans only care about morality and are in general mentally deficient. They are normal gags with an extreme follow the herd mentality which is why they became vegans in the first place that or some form of trauma fucking their brains up.

Turn back the clock and vegans would have all starved or broke down and ate meat to survive.

>Vegans only care about morality

An artificial concept created to benefit humans
Now being used to the detriment of humans

Do you know anything about vegans other than they don't eat animals or animal byproduct?

You never played Dwarf Fortress?