>armor repair cost increases with each repair
pay2win fremium rpg confirmed

>armor repair cost increases with each repair
holy shit that sucks

>armor repair cost increases the more you repair it
Jesus christ, how horrifying.

Almost caught

That's all

Does he throw armless kitten to the streets and move on?

Guess I'll check this out now.

Looks good

Reminds me of the reasoning behind the Recettear dungeons. Obviously artificial and the local economy relied on items gathered from them.

>10
>78
They must fuck a lot.

The religion here went to a very different route than typical desu. Gods discourage using their name for self interest via literal divine punishment. So the priests in this world are nice janitors for the local temples. There is no religious organization either.

>that fucking loli

Good thing he's a fucking sword.

The cute catgirl really reminds me of Cyan.

How come a metal sword can splurt bloods?

That’s just for the magic repair

Probably could repair it normally but that takes time and materials

I feel like the gods are just dumping resources subtly since the world after the curse is a lot more dangerous. I mean 'A' rank here is basically a continent wide threat and from the WN there is a shit load of them running around.

Imaginary

defcon doesn't really mean anything until something happens y'know

Nice

I really like how Fran is pretty much the protagonist in the manga since there's no space for swordbro's internal monologues.

I feel like the isekai thing is just to have the reader self-insert as a guardian to the cute loli. I'm not complaining.
The first chapters set the story up to look more shit then it actually turned out.

Goblin yesterday
Goblin today
Goblin tomorow

She's fit.

Does anyone else know who is this slutty girl?

Speaking of this manga the raw chapter is out today too, nothing much except Fran wanting to kill a fat noble after he pissed her off.

Not on Lhscans, thought they were the ones specializing in scanning all the isekais.

You can find it here.

denshi-birz.com/tenken/

>The first chapters set the story up to look more shit
Agreed, I almost dropped it when the skills and RPG mechanics appeared but I'm glad that I didn't.

Noble fran is cute

Thanks

Is this that Isekai where you have to "equip" a weapon even though you're already physically fucking holding said weapon?

Don't think too hard about it, just say it's so they magically contracted.

It's a kind of synchronizing from what I see, fran gets some combat experiences from the process.

Slut cat

Soon

Wakga could get a hold of this but not yuusha ga shinda in months? BULLSHIT!

The whole thing gets better as it goes along but Fran being adorable is what really sells it. The whole thing is set up to be some generic lame RPG isekai but it just works with Fran and it actually does a decent job with things as it progresses.

It's there now.

>A-ranked adventurer
>ranked
notto disu shitto agen

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE

Fat noble fucked up.

He should have taken the offerings.

Fran offered those goblin horns out of kindness, she wanted them to make up and stop arguing too. He deserves what's coming.

It's not like she can kill him in front of witnesses. Right now he only warrants asshole customer level of response.

No, it's just a JoJo reference.

Can we turn this into fantasy/isekai thread? I need more reading materials. And, how far is the Fran translation right now compared to manga version?

>kill
Oh no user, at least in the WN she together with swordbro they use their Skill Steal they obtained from the dungeon for the first time, Fran steals Etiquette while swordbro his unique skill that allows him to perfectly discern lies of others and mask his own. Since he never had to deal with lies without magical help he becomes completely unable to lie as well as tell when others are lying and finally snaps, hires an assassin to kill Fran, then Guild Master has his family deal with him silently.

This manga chapter is around chapter 30 of WN, around 150 were translated while the WN has over 400.

She's arguably the protagonist of the WN as well, considering she's the only one with a goal in mind that pushes the story forward, and sword-dad is just there to help out. It definitely feels like she has more of a personality in the manga, though.

>Steal
This skill? Isn't that a bit terrifying?

Fran is cute

Chapter 10 in LH translation

That's nice, and I'm happy for you swordbros, but where the fuck is my yuusha ga shinda wakga?

Super cute. It's a shame she will grow up to be like her mother.

Avalon!!!!

Smiling Fran is best Fran.

>An entire chapter for the floating island dungeon master
what nice touch by the author

>the black cat swordswoman

Is that bad?
Also can someone explain this evolve shit that Fran wants, they mention how it's they're goal but I don't think it's been explained in the manga? Is it just her growing up?

>Is that bad?
Yes it is. She just wants to grow stronger so she doesn't get bully or lean on the sword.