Post characters that did nothing wrong

Post characters that did nothing wrong

Nothing wrong

Is that the concrete girl manga?

From this season

>another Squealer poster

Squealer got exactly what he deserved.

Yoshii doesn't belong here since he never actually did anything bad and always had the intention to save humanity.

the show tried to convey more than that. Squealer was a hero for his people. He was also arguably the most complex character in the show besides main girl maybe

>Grifiith
>Did Nothing Wrong
Lol he fucked a 15yo, children can't conscent.

>Didn't just accept defeat after killing her retarded cuck master and probably caused a handful of people to lose their jobs from comas/used faglord Issei to remote bomb shirou in at least one timeline because he was bullying her
She's a deceptively good person but she's still an aho

Clowns only wanted peace and fun

He still got what he deserved.

The only thing she did wrong was co-signing.

>Literally the hero of humanity
>Got what he deserved

They aren't humanity anymore. Neither of them are. One of these groups is aspiring to obtain reality warping powers that could potentially make them essentially Gods. The other is a bunch of smelly primitive rats.

>Cantus niggers
>A single loose individual could spell the end of the entire world
>Forced to live in the most fucked up social structures imaginable just to not end up killing each other
>Cursed real humans just so they can kill them better

>Queerats aka real humans
>Live in democratic societies where every citizen is equal
>Technological advances at a rapid pace
>Fight for their freedom against their opressors

>we should give up on becoming gods because MAYBE IT WILL NOT WORK

This is the most pathetic thought process honestly.

>Live in democratic societies where every citizen is equal
>do what I want and join my army of sure doom or I raze your village
Squealer was a deluded dictator.

Both sides are fucked up, the anime made that clear, but Squealer was a power hungry tyrant that used his people opression as an excuse to genocide everyone who stood against him, Kiromaru was based

more like becoming demons

you cant be god if you are brainwashed psycho that kills his children

>Kiromaru was based
literally ruined everyting Squealer tried to do making all the queerat sacrifices useless, a fool

>all the queerat sacrifices useless
Guess who sacrificed everyone for extremely petty reasons?

yes

>but she's still an aho
outside of Taiga and Kuzuki everyone if fate is an asshole

>Faggith
>Did nothing wrong
Explain why he looks and acts like such a faggot

>extremely petty reasons?
Fucking slavery was a petty reason?
Kiromaru had two choices: either join the rebellion and free his people or Betray the queerats, ruin all their efforts and sacrifices and cause the genocide of most of them

>Fucking slavery was a petty reason?
Wanting to be god emperor of ratkind is a petty reason.

Unironically did nothing wrong. Love this dude.

He wanted to free his people who were treated like utter shit and lived and died at the whims of humans who didn't consider them even close to equals, you dumbass.

Yoshii and Squealer did nothing wrong
Bondrewd and Hopeman are insane

dindu

They objectively weren't equals.

Yeah a species that can create a stable civilization is superior to one that has to resort to heavy genetic modifications to not genocide each other and who could cause the end of the world at any moment

>Become Gods and control the universe on a fundamental level
or
>become a bunch of savage rat fuckers

because cantus mutants changed actual humans into queerats

>savage
They were using concrete while cantus niggers lived on wood buildings

No one cares about what happens to a bunch of inferior beings, they can go fuck around being disgusting rats if they want, they're unimportant to the plans of their betters.

The spin-off manga really sold me on him. He anime adaption kinda ruins it by having him kill Moeka though.

Yes concrete, amazing, meanwhile cantus GODS were warping reality to their whim as part of a grand plan to make humans the masters of the entire universe.

cantus nigger pls

Die in a fire literal rat.

not just whim but also unconsciously, they dont have full control over their power so they are ruining everything around

everyone is actually a karma daemon but on much smaller scale

>Gets called out on blatantly false claims of Squealer being a selfish, power-hungry fucko
>Starts roleplaying
Embarrassing

>tfw seeing the yoshii flashback at the surface and realizing too late that he was right

Who is the guy on the right with the mask?

Boner dad of scientific triumph

>who were treated like utter shit and lived and died at the whims of humans
By basically enslaving them for his personal army?
Squealer was an uter cunt to his kind.
>lobotomize your queen and join my army or you get killed

>3
that human actually did do nothing wrong

Is he the greatest did nothing wrong?

God its been years since I watched this master piece but from what I can remember he wanted a spectacle and he would lie and manipulate others to get that. That would include killing people...so yeah he did something wrong and he was a terrible human being.

but Yoshi, Squealer, Nagito and Bond Nye the Science guy unironically did nothing wrong

The most obvious.

A true ubermensch

Note that at no point whatsoever have I said that Squealer was justified or even a halfway decent person, just that claims of him only doing it for himself were nonsense.

Piece of shit that he was, he was well aware of the monstrosities he was committing, and (as shown by his final words) knew that should he fail, he'd deserve whatever horrible fate awaited him since he'd have squandered the lives of his men needlessly. If he'd won it would've all been justified in bettering the lives of queerats, but since he lost all he did was fuck them over with nothing to balance it out.

Life on the surface where he lived became a stiffling monotony of people living without a purpose. He only went to Lux to trigger the events that would prove his point right. Yoshii tried to SAVE us. A true man of men.

Humanity literally stagnated under the cantus niggers
Based molepeople were the only hope for humanity and achieved more in a couple of years than cantus niggers did in hundreds because their retarded ability causes more harm than good
Its just psychokinesis anyway "hurr durr I can move stuff with my mind LITERAL GOD LAMO"

>squandered the lives of his men needlessly
He's going against gods, any one of them could easily wipe out his nest in one night. He's not going to waste time talking to his fellow rats and queens and risk getting betrayed or discovered. Squeeler did nothing wrong.

Aye, she's surprisingly decent all things considered compared to majority of Fate cast. She might have sucked half the town, but made sure she didn't actually cause lasting harm.
Don't judge a book but its cover is pretty much her character theme.

Mussolini San

what is this from?

Edgelord ruined my comfy suffering anime.

well, her appearance/look is literally her playing dress up to spite people

He did nothing wrong, he just wanted to be alone.

This, literally our hero.

Squealer unironically did nothing wrong

This. The humans were at fault here for giving him emotions and cucking him right after that.

>no Archer

You mean like THIIIIIIS?

She tried a little bit, and that's all that matters. Youko best girl.