Overlord

Papa Bones Season 2 new PVs are out

youtube.com/watch?v=2T3abS_vQQY

youtube.com/watch?v=miSw8rxVdu8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tWV_g_DpyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vol. 13 fucking when?

I can't wait for chair to be sat on lads.

This.

Do mp potions not exist in yggdrasil? If not Ains should've been getting Nfirea to invent one instead of shitty hp pots he can't even use.

I wish they did her spooky form better in the anime. So-bin's art made her look like a Bloodborne boss. Instead we got a goblin with the lips of a blowup doll.

What we should have got

What we actually got.

I'm sure MP potions didn't exist on Yggdrasil, hard to believe they will on the NW.

>be mage
>cast some spells for 10 minutes until you run out of mana
>log off because you can't do anything
Sounds like a garbage game.

I thought it was interesting that there are different lizardmen, like how Zenberu looks like a crocodile, the manga version of one of their chiefs looks like an iguana and most look like monitor lizards and such

dog tits

Penguins cant hold stuff

Aura is best girl.

>OPM got killed for this
feels good man

I actually really like that design in a non-furry kind of way.

Best maid

Thanks God Loli March will save us from Lizard Apocalypse

Just by having MP system is being generous. The magic Overlord is based on is suppose to use the memorization per day system. Had to sleep 8 hours to re-memorize your magic and there is no combat regeneration.

Sebas' arc is basically OPM anyway. Will it get adapted or is this going to be all lizard shit?

who knows, I heard it will be 1 cour only

That shit only works in a regular game where time can be fast forwarded, not a real time VR game. Who the fuck wants to only be able to play for 10 minutes a day because they ran out of spells? I imagine an MMO would entail grinding so it's not like they could ration their spells in that regard.

Honestly the MMO part of Overlord is by far the weakest and shittest aspect.

seems like the mmo aspect only works on Ainz. Like the inhabitants are already learning things which arent tied to the game's mechanics ( battle skills and what not)

They could still be competitive by using their spells for pvp, reaping the rewards of warrior's who grinded. It would work for items, definitely, and maybe xp too depending on how it worked.

>be low level skeleton mage
>cast 3 spells then immediately log off for the day because otherwise you'll get pk farmed so people can unlock classes for themselves
I wish all the MMO mechanics and everything about them were immediately discarded upon the isekai-ing. The half-assedness of it triggers my autism.

It looks like they're adapting side stories too and volume 8 happens at the same time as volume 4 so they can easily cover both at the same time.

That's D&D for you.
Mages are already overpowered as fuck as it is.

How would the story differ if Yuri/Lupus/Solution/CZ were Momon's partners instead of Narb?

>Aura is best girl.
The truth.

Probably you could get MP potions via cash shop. They just seem really inefficient when you can have someone who is a tank or healer giving you mana for free while they do other stuff like Yamiko did.

>Yuri or Solution
Maybe Ainz went mage and let them handle the physical part. Since they are not retards and can actually play a role, the story becomes much more boring.
>CZ
>Lupus
You could still get some shenanigans from these two. Lupus being a wild retard that Ainz must keep on a tight leash, and CZ giving Ainz stares every time he tries to play the cool hero. Also petting Hamsuke.

Would pay with blood to have more interactions with CZ.

Their mana healing is just mana transferring though. In the end the rate of consumption hasn't been mitigated. And when it comes to grinding a tank doesn't really matter because you'll just be afk leeching after you spend all your spells after 10 minutes.

CZ would probably Be just like Narb with her autism cranked up a bit.

Yuri would be the most practical due to her compassion but probably pretty boring story wise.

Solution would probably be ok but I don't like her

Entoma is the cutest but wouldn't work because she's a bug.

Forgot lupus, would probably be the best pic after Yuri due to her genki.

I feel like Lupus would be pretty disappointing.

Apparently people like Ulbert were just there to either kill something in one shot or do nothing at all.

Genki Lupus might steal Momon's thunder though.

Narb was a boiling kettle of autism and misanthropy but she was low-key.

Why do they bully her so much guys? Even the other bugs in Nazarick are scared of her.

It's cute how she hides her real voice and tries to keep up appearances.

No one wants to be around disgusting phonies, someone should tell her to Just B Urself XD

She's not disgusting!

I hope they animate 3 volumes again this season so we get to see her fight and hear her real voice.

Pretty much this. CZ would be too much of a deadpan poker face, the absence of Yuri would harm ppp too much, and Solution would be too creepy for the story. Her acting is good, but there would be a constant "can I eat them? Ufufufu" dialogue whenever she'd be tierd or alone with Ainz.

Fuck off or lurk more. You also need to be 18 to post here

As deadpan as she is, I actually think CZ could be pretty entertaining, but then again Im one who likes dry humor.

I imagine CZ always standing next to Momon completely still and unmoving like a statue and making everyone else trying to talk to Momon extremely uncomfortable as she gives them the perfect unmoving, unblinking 1000 yard stare the entire conversation.

New OP sounds shit

shoo shoo gains goblin

I agree. CZ and Entoma are the cutest anyway.

Harami's voice is EROTIC.
I wanted to hear bunny get smacked again, that was one of the highlights of the first season.

Everything by that faggot emo band is shit anyway.

>bunny get smacked again
Why does this retard gets most quality lewds?

because dork
youtube.com/watch?v=4tWV_g_DpyQ

Is that a Doppelganger sound?

Hey Sup Forums I'm user from the future
Overlord s2 will be aired in the summer 2018

She's a Cool Beauty.

Which guild would spend money on battle maids?

Look at the next season chart you retard.

Don’t get an all mage build and waste all your mp at once then.
Ygg is for exploring, hanging in the guild and intense PKing.
The pvp tournaments might let you replenish mp.

I think you came from an alternate timeline user

>still haven't finished book 10

I really need to catch up

1-cour?

Faggot?

They fit 3 volumes into 12 episodes last time so they should be able to do the same this time. Volumes 5 and 6 go together too so you can't really stop at 5. 6 is pretty climactic too so it would be a great way to end the season.

>They fit 3 volumes into 12 episodes last time
And the result was really poor and rushed.

Only if you compare it to LN.
Standalone - it was okay.

Considering side stories are in the pv and that they cut a ton of shit for 3 volumes in 12 episodes what are the odds we get 3-4 volumes 2 cour plus side stories.

End the season with Aura and Mare dropping on the Imperial Capital riding dragons to get people hyped for next season.

You should consider getting vol4 + sidestories and nothing else in 1 cour.

I want albedo to sit on my face

We will get demon invasion, right?
RIGHT?!

I fucking love that penguin

It’s confirmed 13 ep looking at the BD release, so so vol 4, 5, 6.
They’re only doing the side story to give narberal more screentime like she deserves.

Can't wait for best boy to appear!

Renner-sama did nothing wrong

please spare me, climb-sama

>OP is by the same artist as last time
fucking HYPE

S-sat on by who?

The first opening was pretty decent.

No they'l end it half-assed in the middle of vol.5
Yes ofc we'l get it user.

BEST FUCKING MAID RIGHT THERE!

Finally i wont be the only Pestonya fag.

>0:12
So.. What is how golems look like? For some reason, I'm disappointed.

Why is ZZ so autistic about rubics cube anyways?

If you don't know how to solve it, it is pretty interesting.

Reminder

It is a secret world class item with unfathomable hidden power.

Now I have realised that I had imagined them exactly like this. I'm also very dissapointed.

Congratulations user! You successfully changed your timeline to one where s2 aires in January.

Is this a reminder?

Why the fuck are they metal?
Is it easier on CG?
Because in LN they're stone golems.

Reminder.

I didnt want to hate the anime already.. It's not even out yet.

We can begin making of Overlord season 2 bingo list. The first mark would be:
>golems reee

I.. actually kinda like it.
Granted, they look more like a bunch of animated armors, but still.
Don't bully pls

>reee
You need to go back, cancer.

You are incorrect those in the forrest are iron golems.

Vol 3 CH 2:
The golems here would make one think of heavy construction machinery—
Heavy Iron Machine, were transporting wooden logs to a construction area
of a huge building. This building still had a long way to go before
completion, the foundation was huge, and a small part was completed

But still. When you are speaking about the iron golems, you would think about something more.. Powerful? Not those toys from the PV.

Eh, it's fantasy metal: probably robust enough for heavy-duty machines.

Oh, I stand corrected then.
They still look silly.

Now you complain that the golems arent the way you imagined?

That was exactly what I wrote

My bad then.
Anyway i am not really concerned about it. Artistic freedom at this point, the same with the angels.

Considering the text in the LN there wasnt much of a description anyway.

How many episodes are we going to waste on lizards?