>never played, watched, or read this shit
>downloading this shit
>holy fuck why is a visual novel so fucking huge
>install it
>oh, it's full video, basically just an interactive anime, that explains it
>hitting on two bitches at the same time
>Sekai eventually wants the benis
>give her the benis even though I'm 100% cheating on Kotonoha by this point
>while benising Sekai, Kotonoha fucking catches us and feels bad for being too much of a prude
>give Kotonoha the benis
>both Kotonoha and Sekai find out about how they're sharing one man
>get threesomes and eventually they both agree to be my girlfriend, I now have two bitches on the benis at the snap of my fingers
>apparently I've never heard of a condom or the pull out method this entire time I've been benising these two whores
>Christmas is coming
>Kotonoha and Sekai talk to each other about how their Christmas present to me is a baby
>I now have two pregnant high school skanks craving the benis and they ain't even mad at me or each other
>what the fucking fuck is going on
did I do good Sup Forums?

trying to get one of the violent endings now cause I hope they're funny. also it needs to be noted that main character's benis looks like a goddamn deformed mushroom and Kotonoha just has one big hole between her legs with no clit or anything else.

School Days thread, discuss the anime or manga or VN or whatever.

You provided an opportunity for me to fill this thread with Kotonoha x Sekai. Merry Christmas.

Sekai did nothing wrong and Kotonoha is worst girl
>>did I do good Sup Forums?
no you need to get the ending where Kotonoha is btfo and Sekai has her christmas rescued by makoto choosing her

desu what me and Sekai did to Kotonoha behind her back did make me feel bad but the end was good and I have two sluts slobbing on the knob out of pure competition with each other now

Sekai was my favorite too.

she has 10x more character but is a ho with no morals

Youko>Manami>teen kokoro>kotonoha>otome>hikari>kokoro>sekai>mai>setsuna>inori>futaba>kazuha>karen

Otome is easily the best girl, with Sekai being second and Kotonoha worst.

which one is otome?

I wanted to fuck the blonde loli, is she an available route?

>blonde loli
huh?

she makes a brief appearance in the route I played, apparently single, friend of Sekai. don't remember the name (not sure a name was even mentioned)

She's green haired, and you can fuck her but she only has a shared route.
But She is the main girl of Summer days.

found her, it's hikari, and looking at pics she's not loli, she looked flat in the scene I saw her in, nvm. otome seems to be the flattest one you can romance, overall flattest looks to be mori maybe

Oyakodon!

>Sekai did nothing wrong
>set up the guy you like with the girl he likes while knowing she had a crush on someone, just so he would get rejected and you could be the rebound
>when Kotonoha tells you the guy she likes is actually Makoto snap and start fucking him
Yeah, nothing wrong.

You mean Bavarois?

>Summer Days
oh fuck there's more?
>english NA release censored to remove loli scenes
cyka blyat

There is a patch I believe.

got a link mein neger?

don't play summer days, play the updated version: shiny days.
shiny days is much better than school days, it was really fun

yeah but the english release has loli scenes removed so if there's a way to patch them in, I'd like that (even with shitty mosaic censors)

I believe the patch also removes mosaic.
Just google it.

>loli scenes
mine has them unsencored, don't remember if i patched it or not.
found it on /t/ 2 years ago

Fuck you op. You clearly dont deserve this work of art. I hope they find a way to stop people like you from buying games like that. Im sure the writers would not sell to you if they had the option.

found it, it's called the shiny days restore patch for anyone who is interested

Shiny days is better because it has more girls, but I found the indiviudal routes in School days better. But that might be because I didn't really like Setsuna's character in Shiny days.

loli kotonoha or teen kokoro?

>Teen kokoro
Is that from strip battle days 2?

Yeah it's everything i lacked throughout the story (mainly Makoto making a fucking decision and telling Kotonoha that he loves Sekai)
She throughout didn't have the courage to properly confess but how is it her fault anyways? it is Makoto who was fucking her while being the bf of Kotonoha.

Will the rest of Overflow's games ever be translated or should one start learning Japanese.

latter

one should play other games

If Jast USA is not defunct by now you could hopefully expect a strip battle days 2 on the west, but you are better off learning moon sanscripts and enjoy fucking Makoto’s mother WITH Makoto

If there's no torture, peeing, or pooping I'm not playing it.

I want more days. I can't even get crossdays to work probably need xp machine. Why is only life suffering.

>Those Kokoro's scenes in Shiny Days

It might work under linux.