Black Clover

Episode 13 out

Also, some Noelle

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1151149/8b28bd2ae6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

This filler adventure was actually pretty decent. I'm surprised I enjoyed it. Also i'm glad to see some characterization from Klaus. Even though Black Clover is very generic, i'm glad it doesn't always focus on the MC but focuses on the others and not just for one time only and then completely forget about them. 9/10 episode.

Prettt good ep.
I want more Noelle!

MADA MADAAAAAAA

Good episode. It was nice to see more Yuno/Klaus/Mimosa/Julius and was a nice lead up to the dungeon story next week.

>pretty decent
>9/10 episode

Dropped

Enjoying the filler. Better than expected

This show is actually kind of boring without Asta yelling like a maniac.

MIMOSA A BEST

They should have portrayed Klaus as a douchebag until the part where he was glad Asta and Yuno survived.

>Klaus being already a bro

Based four-eyes

>Fifth criminal was Wizard King disguising as true fifth criminal

I lol'd. Julius sure is bored

BASED REY MAGO

>find black clover doujin
>asta and noelle fucking
>art is so bad
I can't fap to this.

I still hate the wasted 3 minute recap/OP at the beginning of each episode.

Finally Mars Arc
Finally Luck

I for one would be completely lost without hearing about how humanity was almost destroyed by demons but was saved by a single mage.

Post it

I like the original stuff showing that he's not a shit person, just classist.

I just found out the doujin wasn't made by a japanese, no wonder its so bad.

exhentai.org/g/1151149/8b28bd2ae6/

This manga has serious Fairy Tail syndrome... mediocre-to-OK story and characters, but fucking awesome looking-women.

>exhentai.org/g/1151149/8b28bd2ae6/
dude why?
WHY WOULD ANYONE FUCKING DRAW THIS HORSESHIT?
and they say the nips are retarded.

Oh come on, Black Clover is WAY better than Fairy Tail was.

I read and watched all of Fairy Tail and the only characters I liked in that series is Juvia and Gray and Gajeel. But in Black Clover, I legitimately love most of the characters that are introduced and we see most often. I even love everyone from the Black Bulls. This series has great characters and great characterization I give it that.

I remember enjoying Lucy's character, if only because I enjoy summon magic by default and I felt as though she matured the most out of the cast in terms of characterization and overall fighting ability.

Though you're right, BC really has a strong cast of characters. I think the only characters I outright despise are Noelle's siblings and that one asshole space mage from the Golden Lions. Then again, seeing them BTFO'd by the people they believed were weaker than them was satisfying to see.

Great episode

Yuno's future wife? She's always fellating his ego whenever they're together.

Mimosa is for Asta, user

noice

bump

New opening next episode?
Don't really like the current one.

That noelle could be merrier.

I think so.

In other order of news, who is ready to see this psychopatic and battle maniac guy in action next arc?

Do they get good fights? And is next arc, next episode or is it another filler?

Yes, also next arc. We are entering next episode in Dungeon/Mars Arc.

Noice.