Boruto discussion

New preview pics are out
I'm expecting great animation towards the end of the episode. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1eWFKjFdtU
twitter.com/cekibeing/status/945678788532121601
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huang worked on it so some good animation is a given, not to mention Masayuki Kouda supervised the animation for half the episode. The question is, which part will get the good animation?

Best boy gets his own episode.

Didn't one of the top animators commit suicide or something?

He is so cute.....

My heart! It burns!

youtube.com/watch?v=l1eWFKjFdtU

Yo guys, when did this happen? Is it an OVA? From a movie?

No, he was just late with handing his work in.

Yeah he was just complaining because he was having a hard time.

Extra for Blood Prison

holy shit that chapter was weak, felt like fanfiction

Which movies are worth watching? Ones that don't recap things that already happened, and aren't pointless filler.

No retard that was by far the best chapter yet.

The Last and Boruto

Blood Prison isn't?

Pretty sure everything that isn't the Last and Boruto is pointless filler, but Road to Ninja was fun to watch

What was in the scroll?
Why did it make him so focused on bort?

I'M READY

The FUTURE.

This isn't naruto anymore is it.
Its just fanfic.

Requests being taken atm because thread is ded

No fanfiction shet like yandere sumire or MS sarada

That was Chengxi Huang, one of the upcoming animator's in Pierrot. He said on twitter that he 'bit on more than he could chew', AKA he accepted wayyy to many cuts and had a lot of trouble, even saying he ran into problems with the production team or whatever.

The legend!

>Chengxi Huang
Ya but he didn't kill himself or anything.

twitter.com/cekibeing/status/945678788532121601

Hopefully it'll be worth the trouble. His tweet seems to imply he tried to replicate the same impression that Yamashita's famous Killer B vs Sasuke animation left 8 years ago.

Wait is he saying the fight scene in the new episode will pay homage to this fight? That's what he's saying right?

No, he's still very much alive and working.

>Sumire stops wearing her schoolgirl uniform in the Anime once she becomes a Genin
>She still wears it in the Manga
Does anyone else think it's weird?

Someone got that sketch from Chuang where He draw a in happiness crying Sumire with her class mates around her. Can't find it anymore

Oh he tweeted that? Nice. Can't wait to see his cut.

His cut in Boruto vs Nue was fucking amazing, so hopefully he goes all out and gives us a sakuga filled EP.

This, Ikemoto has singlehandedly killed the Naruto universe with this technology shit; I have no desire to find out how Kawaki will kill Naruto with a railgun or a submarine-launched cruise missile...

>Retard thinks Ikemoto is writing

1. Ikemoto isn't the writer. That's Kodachi

2. Would you rather Boru to take the franchise in new directions or just do the same shut over and over? The series jumped the shark a decade ago so they might as well go crazy with this stuff.

Why everyone is hyping this? It's trash.

>Implying Boruto isn't unironically AOTY

Because neo-Sup Forums consists of corssboarders with trash taste.

>the blade which the Fourth Mizukage keeps by her chest
>HER
This is a translation error, right? MS mixed up Yagura and Mei, presumably because they missed the fact that Ao worked for Yagura before he worked for Mei.

Baby salad is cute

>Would you rather Boru to take the franchise in new directions
This isnt a new direction, they literally jumped hundreds of years in technology. This is a completely different series.

Imagine LOTR sequel with miniguns, it wouldnt be lotr now would it?

Draw snek being cold outside but then Bort and Salad come and share their Winter clothes
or just the trio sharing a scarf

lord oh lord i would love to taste those thighs

>he doesn't like Cyborg Ao with a fucking minigun
Poison Mist yourself dude.

Nice. Watching the Killer B vs Sasuke fight just leaves me with such a smile on my face. The first time Shippuden Sauce truly, and utterly got BTFO until he had to whip out the Jewchiha super fire. Even then he didn't capture the real B.

>sasuke was around with baby salad
really ruin my immersion

Shinobi no jidai wa owaru

>jumped hundreds of years in technolog
Naruto had
>TV's
>VCRS
>Radios
>Video cameras
>Laptops
>Electronic medical equipment
>Pain'a arm canon
>Pain's missile launcher
>A giant chakra cannon powerful enough to send the moon into another dimension

>hundreds of years
>he forgot they have tvs
>he forgot they have electricity
>he forgot they have walkie talkies
>he forgot they have phones
Holy shit nigga, actually watch the show please. It's fairly clear that the Naruto world is a bit more advanced than how it looks. Not to mention, 30+ years of peace is a pretty nice time for scientific endeavors.

Sasuke being a father to Sarada please

I completely agree and I love this

SHINOBI NO JIDAI WA OWARU

>REMEMBER THAT BORUTO HIMSELF IS THE FIRST PERSON WHO STATES THAT THE AGE OF SHINOBI IS OVER NOT KAWAKI

Boruto confirmed shinobi destroyer and Naruto killer
I can't can't fuckin wait to see him break everyones heart

But, why would he do that
who kills his own dad?

A bastard dwarf.

bort is gonna kill his dad and fuck his mother

No, he says that because hes not in denial, he knows that shinobi age is done at that point, but he says that hes a Shinobi after that

Sasuke already does that just by existing.

What if Kawakis power if to take away peoples ability to control chakra? We still don't know what his skillset it. I think it'd be cool.

Nah, Sarada will kill Hinata to fuck Naruto.

So when will Mitsuki inherit all of moonman's powers?

Wrong. Sasuke has only one child, and his name is Boruto.

I love this idea so i'm doing a small comic

So, blank sheet of paper?

Kawaki doesnt use technology the guy is really fucking powerful he is a walking nuke.

Reminder that Boruto wanted to be a ninja, but Salad said that she only wanted to become Hokage. With the village destroyed, she will lose her raison d'etre and go full edge mode.

Lol
I mean, Sasuke being a good father to Sarada

Hey guys robot mooks means we can finally see some mook destruction since Kishi couldnt show humans being bisected or exploding into goo. It reallys shows us how strong the characters are if they can destroy robots.

I'm not even hating but I didn't know people were unironically watching and reading Boruto. Naruto's art was better and Kishimoto is unarguably the better writer.

>Kishimoto is unarguably the better writer
ouch

Pain has a rocket launcher you retard. The Naruto world had Tv and all that shit

I unironically think Boruto is a better MC than Naruto

>A thread foccused on Mitsuki and his episode
Please make it happen

This, it's weird, sure Kishimoto was an autistic hack who couldn't do character development; but nevertheless he created some great moments and memes in Naruto while everything in Boruto is either shit or boring and none of the new characters are particularly fun or interesting minus Kawaki.

Who cares, it has Mistuki. And a Mitsuki episode is a 10/10 by default.
Though I sure am glad they didn't introduce him in the story with this episode. It's shittier than even Gaiden.

There are actual guns in Naruto since the Wave arc, you can see it behind a clerk's desk in a wave country store that Sakura was in. I assume guns arent used since ninja can slice your throat before you can pull the trigger.

Ill try but i suck at drawing sarada

>I unironically think Boruto is a better MC than Naruto
You are correct.

Thanks m8
Have a Papasuke

Not gonna lie kishi was shit at drawing thighs in general. This guy is pretty good. But his kid faces are weird

I only watch the anime which is quite good. Never going to read the manga.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you fall out of the contrarian tree and hit too many branches on the way down when you were young or something? Sure Naruto was autistic and obsessive but atleast he was likeable and easy to root for. Boruto on the other hand is an unlikeable Gary Stu who is nearly universally hated by the Naruto fanbase as shown by my experience on different forums. Why does Sup Forums use Reddit as an insult when people like this browse here? Reddit's got less shit taste by far.

She’s (ostensibly) not on field mission duty or training at the lab in the manga, and semi-slutty dress is not the same as her old sailor outfit.

Mitsuki's side story was good though.

>Imagine LOTR sequel with miniguns, it wouldnt be lotr now would it?

>Kishimoto is unarguably the better writer.

Hmmm

The manga is trash though. Most people are watching Boruto because they enjoy the anime which is basicallly ninja SoL: the anime, and is just leagues better than the manga. Although there are a few faggots like who actually care about the manga, the plot, the shitty vilains, and the edgy flashforward antagonist with tatoos.

t.reddit

go back there please, don't bring your cancer here

Which one you would Sup Forums ?

Sumire

No it really isn't, and I'm a Mitsukifag.
It's the anime that really sells his character. His backstory with Orochimary is mostly inconsequential.

I dont read the manga, the anime is very fun to watch

>beter writer
Hahahahaha. Nice joke user. Even the most retarded SoL episodes in Boruto have better writing than the absolute shit that Kishi made.

>the manga, the plot, the shitty vilains, and the edgy flashforward antagonist
>What is Naruto Shippuden when it first came out
This is hilarious

>Kishimoto is unarguably the better writer.

I didn't like Naruto as a character that much either until he became an adult. For me the new generation is much more likeable and have better interactions than the previous one where some character never even spoke two words to eachother.

Chou Chou, my dude

Ok my mistake, but you're still a faggot for caring about Kawaki.

Yeah basically this Naruto was annoying until the time skip while Boruto isn’t annoying

Kek, you're right. But then again Shippuden was the worst of Naruto. No wonder that the worst of Boruto is inspired by the worst about the franchise.

Sumire definitely. I want to be teased to tears by her.

Didn't know he can bend like Mr Fantastic

Sarada

Of course he can, that's like his main ability.

What did he mean by this?