Manga/anime ideas

Whether you plan on creating one or not, do you have an idea you're working on or just mulling over for your own amusement?

Share your ideas, and get inspiration from others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZl3GjkFzfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_Talbot
exhentai.org/g/597162/2a60c7bc5f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bunch of isekai 'protagonists' from different worlds meet and hang out, jump from universe to universe and fuck around like best bros.

I've always wanted to make my own manga but I'm shit at drawing.

Fuck that goat.

Chuuni vampire living in modern japan

Imagine an extremely weak vampire who barely has any powers and her vampirism shows only through her fangs and raw-meat diet (most of this raw meat she just buys at the grocery store). But because she's technically a vampire, she insists she's a very powerful and dangerous mistress of the night to anyone who cares to listen.
For bonus points:
• She's a middleschooler or a highschool freshman at most.
• A scene where we see her snacking on some raw chicken in front of the TV in a dark room, watching cheesy old black&white vampire movies.
• She has a stereotypically victorian and high-class bed, but the rest of her bedroom is painfully ordinary and is filled with modern junk and trash.
• She tries biting and sucking blood off someone at some point, but is really nervous because she never actually did it before.
• She can turn into a bat, but only involuntarily when she's startled.

In a attempt to create a pan-continental superstate, the world governments ignite a short but destructive conflict that destroys infrastructure and contaminates much of the globes sustainable living areas, forcing nations and ideologies to redraw borders and reconsider their priorities.
Two main ideologies remain, the libertarian states and collectivist front. The story focuses mainly on the Libertarian side, which is spread across the former united states and Mexico, with the collectivists mainly in Canada, China, and Russia.
The libertarian states have created a borderline religious worship of firearms, motorized vehicles, and music. The holy three of any free and strong libertarian society that praises liberty and personal responsibility. In actuality the states led what is more of a military provisioning system, which is basically outsourced to the private sector for the sake of practicality as well as ideology.
The main conflict is between the libertarian states and the commies, while trying to juggle other independent groups(mormons, outlaw groups, la raza, rock people, whatever fuck you). The libertarian side is a very optimistic view of a people holding on the golden age of the US and it's best historical traits, it's all about kicking ass for freedom and rocking out with bald eagles. Guns, Cars, and music. The collectivists are the best and the worst of the Communist era, both the successes and tragedies accomplished by the strict control and forced enthusiasm. Though they will serve as the bad guys(until later in the story when certain groups emerge from their bunkers).
Initially the story would be told from the academy, where youth are schooled in all the necessary skills needed in this new world, everything from math to survivalism, repairing cars and to cooking good food, medicine and military boot camp.

continued:
Everyone is expected to be self-sufficient, and everyone who can is expected to aid the effort to rebuild the world and fight against the commies and other undesirables.
I had initially wanted it to be an all girls academy(for reasons), having them explore the world for exposition and letting the story be told through them at least initially until enough of the world has been established to expand.
They would spend their time learning about the best cars, firearms, and music while going on scouting missions to learn survivalism and be introduced to military life. With some nice Dungeon Meshi-esque scenes by the campfire, cleaning guns, and doing field repairs on broken down cars or other old machinery.
All in all i want a sort of fantasy America, the world has broken down and now everyone is pitching in to fix it. I even considered making mormons(and maybe french canadians) a sort of elves(still human but sort of culturally) living mostly secluded. The characters would be secondary to the setting until a point where i can figure out a good enough reason to enter into the main conflict. To reiterate, i'm trying to create a sort of military Dazed And Confused adventure setting about ideology, military life, car and gun culture, set to the best rock and roll music you can find. In the words of kenichi smith it would KICK ASS.

i feel your pain
i always wondered what would happen if they won, got isekai'd back and had to fix the real world with what they learned on the other side. still, would read.

Is the goat supposed to be cute or something? Because all I can think of is how awful that would look in reality - not that it looks any good in 2d either.

That doesn't sound very anime-y. Or Japanese-y. Or even good.
Sounds like what you really want to do is masturbate to your shitty Sup Forums fantasies for a while.

>Young shy schoolgirl who's inexperienced with love/relationships
>Cake who's given up on finding love
>both meet on daily commute on train
>hit it off through similar interests
>become friends
>hangout together during their free time
>both slowly succumb to their natural bi-curiosity
>awkward, steamy yuri sex ensues
>both become confused over these new emotions
>cake slowly begins to fall in love with the schoolgirl
>likewise for the schoolgirl, but longer for her to admit to it
>both face internal and social struggles over the stigmas tied to their blossoming yuri relationship
>commitment is tough
>their age difference is also a heavy factor that comes into play
>dips in their relationship over the conflicting emotions on whether or not their forbidden love is right
>schoolgirl has a hard time emotionally coping with the fact that she's in love with a woman
>schoolgirl also facing other problems
>grades, school pressure, trying to figure out her place in the world after high school, etc.
>cake understands schoolgirl's conflicting feelings but still yearns for comfort from her new lover
>both question at times if they're just using each other's bodies for comfort i.e. sex
>cake deals with some slightly more than average problems in her own life
>overwork, budding alcoholism, family pressuring her for marriage, and past failed relationships
Basically just a dramatic story of two girls falling in love with each other, fraught with drama, tears, and obstacles the two must face together as their relationship is put through the wringer.
Takes place in the late 70's to 80's.

PV will be accompanied by the song "Girls Can Tell" by The Crystals.
youtube.com/watch?v=pZl3GjkFzfY

Do it then, faggot.

Krytkal started translating that but vanished out of nowhere.
It was by the AntiMagic author.

Three milfs who used to be Magical Girls, have to balance their life between fighting monsters and having a family, one of them is a higher up in some company.
You bet.

I would do it with nip tropes mostly, it's not a Sup Forums fantasy, rather a glorification of freedumbs and other stuff i happen to like. I kinda left it out, but i wanted a whole part about grorious Nippon and their cars and military culture too. Think Dungeon Meshi, Golden Kamui, etc with a bunch of cars, military and music on top. Essentially it would revolve about characters having adventure and exploring the world, so how japanesque it would be, would depend on the characters exploring the setting.

I'd watch that if you also say their magical girl outfits have all remained the same size since they were 11-12 yo.

A goat, a fucking goat

Is it even possible to come up with original ideas anymore? Literally everything has been done.

Fucking normalfags

Why is there no Battletoads anime?

We're all living tropes user, if you can't tell a new story then tell one we all forgot. Basically i'm full of shit but i believe in you!

not him, but there really isn't even a trace of Japanese thought in it.

Even if you shoved a bunch of anime cliches in it'd be more like something needlessly trying to imitate anime for the sake of imitating the style. In the end you're still writing a story produced by american thought even if you put a bunch of Japanese decorations around it.

It's really not about avoiding falling into any trope ever, but how you execute the story. That's why so much stories that try to be meta-aware just fall flat on their face and end up annoying, they think simply avoiding the typical cliches will be enough to make the story interesting when it's really not that important.

No, it's fucking a goat.

You're also not a Japanese man

Neither is NGNL guy.

It would be nice to have some yuri with substance, typically the genre just turn women into non-characters and superficial stereotypes. Which is probably a reflection of the majority of the genres demographic. A shame really. Write it now, i desire more yuri with a side of cake.

Earth gets Space Trucked and humanity ends up in alien refugee camps

Pirates VS Lovecraftian spooks

Whatever happened to the good old days when 'ITT WRITE AN ANIME PLOT' was all that was needed?

And for that I'm eternally grateful.

>not him, but there really isn't even a trace of Japanese thought in it.
Nigger you haven't seen my JDM mechanized cavalry, that shit will be so anime you'll turn chinese.
It isn't going to specifically any nation, it's more like a Neo-bigcity where you don't have to explain why there is a bunch of japanese, westerners, etc. It's about the setting and it's excuses to flaunt the things i enjoy.
Also i'm not even American, though not Japanese either. Maybe you're insisting that only a genuine jap™ could write a mango/animoe, or just that having it take place outside of Japan would ruin it?

It's a fucking crime that somehow after all these years there's still no Middle Aged Magical Girl series.

I genuinely question how much yuri manga you actually read to make a statement like this. One-note superficial characters are hardly a yuri or even anime-specific issue and it's arguably worse with non-yuri "romances" since they have to appeal to self-insertfags.

I'd like to make an anime about drug culture. Specifically highlighting how individuals with mental and physical health issues are treated strictly as criminals.

A young warlock hates and shuns his family's magical heritage, but he still gladly sells magic potions and minor spells on the side to his school friends. One student in particular is a really cute girl, he has a crush on her, and she buys things from him often. When he eventually decides to stop selling, she becomes violent towards him.

She's been using the minor spells and potions in conjunction to wage a war against the regular world's magical oppressors. He agrees to keep helping her, but he sees her slowly degrade mentally and physically.

To be honest i don't read that much, mostly because of the impression i got from what i was exposed to.
What i was saying is that i wouldn't be opposed to reading some yuri with good characters, maybe i was just misinformed. Feel free to recommend me something instead of getting defensive.

pic somewhat related

>I'd like to make an anime about drug culture
Japan would rather saw off a child's limb and fuck the stump before they make a WEED LMAO anime

what you wrote of the setting here I could only believe an American or Japanese westaboo would write.

can't put it into any words other than "it sounds American as fuck" which isn't a bad thing on its own but it sure isn't going to feel like an anime no matter how many robots and cute girls you shove in.

Raising Project was the closest we're going to get, I think. There were what, four or five different Mahous in the one that got animated that had kids/would have if they weren't dykes?

That sounds sort of depressing. But i had a similar idea where a hyper-industrialized society had basically killed of magic use except in the lowest point of society. Where a Kowloon walled city type area was sustained by illegal magic to produce everything they needed, at great cost.
I wasn't sure where to go with it, but going the junkie/mental instability route sounds interesting. I like it.
Maybe a sort of witch coven of junkies hustling to get the ingredients they need, sticking together to carve out a life and survive in a hostile environment.

Is there any anime about the Holocaust? I would make a comedy one, including all the retarded shit the kikes lied about, such as the masturbation machines, the rollercoasters of death and the electric ovens

>electric ovens
They were gas and diesel powered, not electric.

t. Dad was in camp.

This, I'd also make an anime where Trump genocides the normies.

>diesel ovens
thats a lie, my father was a nazi engineer and he says diesel ovens are a retarded idea

>can't put it into any words other than "it sounds American as fuck"
A lot of it would typically be associated with the US, but it isn't based on the nationality, more so the ideals and interests. Naturally you would think that it was HURR DURR MURICA wannabe anime, but it's really just an excuse to put cars, guns, music, and martial life into one setting in a grand explorable continent.
> it sure isn't going to feel like an anime no matter how many robots and cute girls you shove in.
Well you can fucking watch me try then, also maybe you have preconceived notions about it. From where i'm sitting imagining it, it's pretty fucking anime. Maybe you won't like, but i'll probably never get to make it anyway.

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me to report people for trying to derail threads with shitposting. Knock it off before we get baleeted.

The only thing that really doesn't feel anime about the US part is the "muh freedom" explicitly libertarian and individualistic slant which just flat out feels very not-Japanese. Generally those characters are acting out against a conformist society, not living in an entire society of individualists that don't give a shit because jps didn't grow up in a place like that.

The commie stuff and the backstory also feels like something cooked up by an American but I can't put that into words as well as to why.

>Well you can fucking watch me try then
Good luck, it can't be worse than NGNL at least.

>derail threads with shitposting
hey, OP asked what anime I would make and I responded, maybe (((you))) should stop being so butthurt already

>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl

The commie stuff is mainly because i want to dial the clock back a bit to a period i think the whole thing fits better in, to be lazy about it i'd call it 'a simpler time'.
The Japanese in this setting are still Japanese, they are just a state instead of a nation. They're the same as ever, except in the places where they overlap with other states/groups. I'm not trying to turn nips into burgers, or the other way around. I'm just mashing a bunch of stuff together i like for some merry adventures.

>there's still no Middle Aged Magical Girl series

There is

>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl
When i started reading it seemed terrible, but then it got good. I want to see these two turds polish themselves into diamonds.

The guy who made One Punch Man can't draw either and it was success. Write a great story, make storyboard and you might find someone who will join your project.

10/10 i'd fuck that rabbitgoat thing

Let me explain why people get tired of your bullshit. You're acting like a vegan, every conversation eventually turns into meat is murder. If i ask you to pass the potatoes you casually mention that they would probably go well with the tortured burned animal carcass on my plate. If i mention the weather is nice you tell me it's because the greenhouse emissions from the meat industry is in the process of turning the earth into mars.
You're annoying, and this is coming from someone who was raised to hate jews and got a hitler jugend dagger for his 13th birthday. Shut the fuck up and stop being a vegan for 1 fucking full second you retarded fucking idiot, if you want to talk about kikes all day go back to /r/pol

The Prince and the Pauper/Prisoner of Zenda, only the pauper is a girl so becomes a reverse-trap prince.

The prince is a womanizer that wants to escape an arranged marriage to a foreign princess. One drunken night night womanizing, he stumbles into a titty bar where the pauper was working as a dishwasher. Prince discovers the pauper looks exactly alike right down to the flat chest, except the pauper is a woman. The prince quickly hatched a drunken plan to avoid the marriage while enticing the pauper with food. So the pauper has to deal with life in the royal court and the prince's poor reputation as a dumb womanizer. The king is mad, preferring to talk to trees than deal with government, leaving the real power in the hands of a few constantly fighting greedy nobles. The foreign bride turns out to be a big-titty tsundere who first hated the prince and the marriage, but the actions of the pauper slowly starts to win her over. The pauper also brings some much needed common sense to the royal court with popular changes made to the lives of ordinary citizens, but this brings anger and plotting from the nobles who eventually discovers the real prince living miserably as a dishwasher and kidnaps him in order to force the pauper to obey them. This and that happens before eventually the pauper gets the prince back and is made a hand-maiden for the princess and lives happily ever after as the advisor to the prince and friend to the princess..

Was that in the latest JIDF seminary?

And it is especially funny considering that Jews go muh six gorillion all the fucking time.

Things like that only possible in japan.

A dramedy about a hitman and Don’s daughter team.

>After a string of successful hits, a yakuza gets promoted as the personal assistant of one of the Don's illegitimate daughters (in her late teens)
>Although they get off to a semi-rough start (given her bratty and boisterous personality clashing with his mellow but bland demeanor), she eventually befriends him
>Both father and daughter "test" their trust on him by staging a sexual assault; although MC is beaten (as part of the setup), he comes out as innocent and passes
>They basically become each other's "mentors" as MC completes various assignments (drug smuggling, "whacking", gambling, etc.)
>Daughter demonstrates her own interrogation technique as she (falsely) seduces a rival hitman in debt at a love hotel, letting the MC give a final blow at the end
>They learn that although the road to success is rich, it's also paved with hard choices and sacrifices (particularly in an episode where MC is forced to snitch out an old friend to his boss)
>Subplot where daughter wants MC to find out more about her biological mother. Both meet during a stakeout at a brothel, but he sees that she's an unfit mother who wants nothing to do with her.
>Series finale (two-parter): Said friend is revealed to have survived. He gets his revenge by hiring two bank robbers to pull an assassination attempt on MC, daughter, and the Don at a cocktail party in the mansion
>Part 1 ends on both MC and the daughter getting shot- Daughter in the arm, MC in the chest
>Part 2- A week after the incident, she then "anonymously" delivers a hand-written letter to him in the hospital. She redeems herself from the unexpected perspective MC brought her from their times together, hoping they can have more adventures once he recovers
>Fade out as MC reads the letter and contently reflects their friendship, complete with one of the robber's eyeballs hidden in the envelope.

Not really digging the royal aspect, but the rest seems cool. I would love to see something based on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_Talbot which might interest you too.

Fantasy Steampunk cops fighting monsters, the mafia, and petty crime to protect the city.

plz sauce I beg you

here you go, nigger

exhentai.org/g/597162/2a60c7bc5f/

>The commie stuff and the backstory also feels like something cooked up by an American but I can't put that into words as well as to why.

I think the notion that China, Russia and fuckign Canada would all come together under some socialist "collectivist" movement. I do believe it has in common with with some japanse fantasy writing in the fact that he has no concept of geopolitics outside of a shallow understanding. really fucking Canada?

Don't spoonfeed you turbo nigger

Fucking faggots, kill your fucking selves

maybe change your browser to chrome and try again

You can't have the prince and the pauper or zenda without the royal bits. But don't worry, I keep it as light hearted as possible.

>M-muh secret club!

thanks man

Some shounen setting with dumb powers that only work when very specific conditions are met, such as powers only working on a certain day of the week or when the user has a boner. Story can be as generic as possible as long as the fights are interesting

>Encourage newfag
>Enjoy having shits on your dinning table for some reason

Double kill yourself

I've mentioned this in a couple threads before, but I'll mention it again since I'm actually writing it up.

>set in Tokyo in the 2080s, a.k.a. "The New '80s"
>yakuza clans are warring over territory all across the city in a series of nighttime battles
>the kunoichi from pic related use the battles as a way for them to kidnap women off the streets undetected for sexy purposes
>their most recent kidnap is a fairly popular high school girl, nobody pays her disappearance much mind and assume the yakuza did it
>generic harem MC who's the kidnapped girl's childhood friend is pissed at everyone's refusal to care and decides to rescue her himself
>meanwhile, J-drama detective MC finds out about the disappearance from the girl's father, his mentor in the police force
>detective MC is pissed that his corrupt chief refuses to do anything with the case or any others like it, decides to find her and bring her kidnappers to justice anyways
>dramatic irony ensues as both MCs believe the generic MC's "harem" kidnapped the girl
>later they find out it was ninjas, decide to team up and find the girl together
>and that's just season 1 (of 4)
>directed by Toshiyuki Tsuru
>animated by Pierrot
>ambient/chill-out soundtrack

I've already written three episodes of the first twelve, currently working on the fourth.

This is what you have created.

Does a WW1 anime sound good?

>B-but muh secret club!
You're just digging your hole deeper, user.
Don't embarrass yourself any further.

>masturbation machines, the rollercoasters of death
Sound fun.

A harem series where our MC isn't the one with the harem, rather the obligatory best friend in one.

One day he receives a note after school saying that one of the girls in the harem is actually in love with him.

Puzzled at first, he quickly brushes it off as someone trying to pull his leg since he has made no effort in trying to have a appealing personality, in fact you could say he has made an extra effort to be able to easily catch the ire of most people. However day by day the same note keep being sent to him after school.

Insulted someone would think he would be stupid enough to fall for such a half assed prank he sets out to find how is sending the note, but the note itself offers no hint as to the identity of the sender and confronting god knows how many people if they wrote this note is a good way to get nowhere fast.

So as discretely as possible, he starts his search involving everyone around him and whether or not anyone has any other feelings for him other than the usual disinterest, mild annoyance, one word away from being strangled, etc. that can give him a clue who's sending the note and pay them back ten fold for thinking they can make a fool out of him.

Exclusively kill yourself

>w-whats this?!!!!
>someone is interested in a thing i am also interested in? and whats to know more?
>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUCK OOOOOFFFFFFFF

>manga (probably 4koma) about an OL and Officer Worker onii-chan
>both too busy outside of their work lives to find love
>do weekly meetups for drinks to relieve stress and talk about their lives
>due to circumstances the imouto is forced out of her apartment and has to live with onii-chan temporarily
>they find themselves swept into a couple like lifestyle; people who don't know them would think that they are a couple
>during one of their drunken stress relievers, the imouto drunkenly remarks that they basically are a couple, wouldn't it be easier if they went out together?
>onii-chan gets visibly flustered, starts to recognise that his sister looks damn good in her OL suit
>shenanigans happen until they eventually realise their feelings for each and eventually hold hands

Daytime social worker, nighttime cyberpunk detective enters childhood friend's self-made isekai in which said friend is god, in order to convince him to go back to the real world.
Hopefully the nge of isekai, with bits of Paprika thrown in.
Still don't know how it ends.

>Cant even use basic computer skill like reverse searching image
>Want people to spoonfeed you like the retarded drooling baby that you are

Kill yourself

Actually, hero bbs is the closest to that.

give literally one reason that providing sauce is bad

>m-muh newfags
give literally one reason that being inviting to a new person to join in a public forum to discuss anime is bad

>Cant even use basic computer skill like reverse searching image
>Want people to spoonfeed you like the retarded drooling baby that you are
>Want to invite some clueless faggot who cant even perform simple human performance ability so he can shit and piss everywhere for some reason

Kill yourself

Sounds oddly interesting

idea #1:
iraq war in tha mahou-shoujo genre, except instead of being a magica you become a regular soldier. First few episodes are in bootcamp, le funny genre tropes, formulaic characters, archetypes etc.
Genki strong-willed girl archetype is a must.
Then, they get deployed. Everything goes south when their troop transport is ambushed and they're forced to hide and survive in enemy territory. Everyone instantly loses their tropes and archetypes paralyzed by raw fear. some of them are maimed/killed in the ambush. I'd kill off the would-be protagonist at that point. The team has to take care of the slowly dying wounded troopers. Some are captured and horribly tortured, some commit suicide, someone attempts to flee from the squad at night but is killed by the paranoid nightwatch.
It ends with one surviving member, some insignificant supporting character, who sustains grave injuries and returns home with severe mental trauma. The series ends with a bunch of slides of real footage from the war dubbed with casualty numbers.
Massive sales ensue
idea #2:
lolis run a detective agency in a German-looking country in early 20th century. Moe, fanservice, cutesy memorable characters, felshed out cast of many townsfolk. I figure it'd be about 20-24 episodes of that jazz. Lots of sights and facts about the cultural highlights of the area. Fun lively soundtrack.
The series ends on a three-episode finale consisting of the town's bombing. Everyone dies in gruesome ways, people burn to death, get torn up to bits etc, all in total silence. I figure you could roll credits with voiceover narration about the bombing of Dresden by the Anglos. Yeah, that'd be pretty funny.

>oh shit i have no argument
>lol ill just insult him
>heh, works every time

I had this idea where people are aware of the gaze of the 4th wall
Everyday or so a manga massivly rains from the sky exposing everything the 4th wall saw in the previous 24 hours.
Soon people understand that the only way to stop being the protagonist of the manga is to die.
So people start killing eachother for fame or fleeing society in the vain hope of escaping its influence

>Kill yourself
Baby's first online insult. Cute.
You're a big boy now, user!

also the genki gets raped to death

>Wanna have a reason
>Get 3
>Try to move the goal post for some reason

Kill yourself

This isn't actually half bad, even though I believe there still are a lot of ideas that haven't been thought of, you could start off with for example a story inspired by Don Kichot. I don't think it's really that common now, add some weird thing like main hero being an amateur harmonica virtuoso or something and you have some basic setting ready to go.
It's all about execution though, even the most bland idea executed perfectly will achieve greater success than your originality if quality stopped on the premise.

All the stuff in AA Megami Sama related to racing, with all the wacky rebuilds and machine shop shenanigans, but without the supernatural stuff. Romance is okay, i don't care either way as long as the motorsport stuff is the main thing.
Pic related.

>insults are an argument

you also seem very hung up on the "kill yourself" insult. almost like your projecting

the story of a fat weeaboo with DREAMASU OF GRORIRUS NIPPON in his head, and the utter culture shock he gets after his first week there, leading to him wanting to commit sudoku, saving a office lady that feels the same way who was trying to steal his spot to kill himself at, the long drawn out courtship, and finding friends in some weirdo outcast japanese complete with them renting an old falling to shit house, and finally becoming the first real family they ever had.

yeah, I know its not that good.

Whichever way you may use to say it, a retard is a retard. Especially the kind of retard who cant perform the most simple of task like reverse search a simple image of a well known shit

Better kill yourself fast

Also the isekai mirrors the psyche of the childhood friend (e.g. a monster that reminds a toy he had as a child, npcs that remind people from his life), and from these elements the social worker is able to gather information that is useful to his quest. Maybe he also gathers companions to win in the final battle. Otherwise, final battle trope is averted and replaced with a dialogue between the old friends. Nothing changes ending possible. Otherwise, the final battle takes place in an isekai inside the isekai that the social worker was able to get the god into, in which their power level is equal. Ex god goes completely mad ending possible.

You sound like someone who was "inspired" by Jaden Smith's piece of trash and either unironically thought it was good, or unironically think that it was trash and that you could do the same thing but better.

I've came for the keit-ai pasta, I am disappointed

I'd like to think you're right, except about the execution, because that requires more talent than i probably possess.
I've reached a point with my own stuff where i just keep tacking on more to the setting, but end up having stale copypasted characters. And i'm pretty miserable, but apparently not miserable enough to be a good artist ;_;
Don Quixote is a really good pick btw