Today, i will remind them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TRs6cMZkQY
youtube.com/watch?v=GPFghy1Is2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how should we convey pressure?
>add a purple overlay, that'll do it

>inb4 Digibro drones defend the piece of shit 2011

Left is better, but the last panel should be the more whimsical bottom right style with him leaning down to killua

HxH 99 and YYH are the GOAT battle shonen adaptations. If only Level E got an anime back then.

Which version follows the manga? Which version should I watch?

99 with EncoderAnon release.

The 99 version gets stopped for budget reasons i suppose, the 11 version keeps going but on its own way.
If you watch or ever watched the 11 version drink bleach.

Also soundtrack.

I'll watch 99 then start the manga where the show stops then. Cheers!

Good boy, have some headpats.

But years ago Sup Forums told me to stop being a faggot and just watch 11 so I did

Am I too late?

go back

Well, you can use your own eyes and your built in sense of quality to acknowledge that the 2011 version is complete steaming garbage and most likely who told you that the 11 version was better was either shilling it or just a complete total retarded faggot with no taste whatsoever that fell for it and joined the bandwagon.
They started in the xbox/ps3 era to shill products on Sup Forums so i wouldn't be surprised to see shills here for a product that was made entirely to milk those few remaining pennies that manga had to offer, of course they could have redone it with quality and effort but come on...
What would you choose? Quality or money?

>my preferences in children's cartoons is superior to yours

the 1999 openings were amazing.

This. 2011 fag solely for the Chimera Ant arc but the 99 OPs were fucking fantastic. 2nd one's the best.

Speaking of, someone post the comparison between the 99 CA and 2011 CA.

you’re acting like qualities of tastes aren’t a thing

>2nd one's the best
My nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=0TRs6cMZkQY
i fucking love it.

Fuck yeah, I just love how sombre it sounds, fits the Yorknew arc from Kurapika's perspective fucking perfectly.

Now I feel like rewatching '99 just for that arc.

And you're acting like a retard. Just because it's a "thing" doesn't mean they're important, relevant or worth major discussion. Come back with something better than a lazy shitpost like that.

WHY DO THE COLORS HAVE TO BE SO BRIGHT.
This part is perfect with that dark atmosphere

People are entitled to watch what they want, but I legitimately feel bad for anyone who didn't experience the 99 York Shin arc.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPFghy1Is2g

The rooms during the exam arc are too bright for some reason. After watching 99 it really bothered me because the lighting is moody and appropriate in that one.

A lot of newfags hate '99 version simply because their faces are different, so it's ugly to them. Fucking retarded I tell you.

I still find it pretty funny just how fucking bafflingly different the Chimera Ant arc is when it comes to direction, shading, and art in general. Reminded me a lot of the 99 anime during the most tense scenes and moments.

Both versions butchered the manga.

I could say the same thing about your original shitpost it didn’t add anything to the discussion so both pointless in the end

the same happened to me two weeks ago and had to marathon it. It's so fucking good.

>literally one autistic nostalgiafag sperging about his "superior tastes", the thread
oh joy

Thanks for reminding me how much more better 2011 version is

Right is better.

No one else but Killua is supposed to understand the dread he feels for his brother. So the shading during third eye perspectives makes no sense in the older version. Its only during Killua's perspective should the darker shade be assosiated with his brother.

nope there’s multiple stay assblasted kiddo

samefaggotry at its finest

>side-by-side images will surely bring people to watch my version first!
kek, 2011 will dominate and it always will. People want consistency, modern animation and the feeling of being up-to-date. And the fact that it actually tries to follow the manga and not attempt an unnecessary grimdark-y vibe for an arc (that most of the MCs stroll through) will always make it the better version.

Just give up, people will only watch 1999 after they get bored of rewatching 2011.

2011 is superior.