What the fuck Sup Forums, 12 episodes in and I have never dropped a show this hard before

What the fuck Sup Forums, 12 episodes in and I have never dropped a show this hard before.

I thought it was going to be a lighthearted, slice of life romcom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbY4Z1stTvg
youtu.be/H_hDiaEJf4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.
youtu.be/ZbY4Z1stTvg

What is the problem.

The awful art

Everybody loses in the most unsatisfying way imagineable.

Good for you, it never really gets better.

Don't be retarded.
youtu.be/H_hDiaEJf4g

Is that Akira Takizawa in the bottom corner?

nigga fuck you
Umino is honestly one of my favorite authors.

The author's other works should have given you this indication OP. If you're not a 15 year old girl this anime won't appeal to you. Just let it go and accept not every anime is made for you

3-gatsu is looking better, but then again there's still plenty of time to ruin everything. At least Hina is a nice love interest instead of that freak Hagu.

It was suffering.

I watched this because 3-Gatsu is great though.

The loli love interest put me off.

How old is Hina again?

WEeew lad.

like 15 in the manga i believe

It's fine if you're that target audience. Great you get to enjoy something buddy

Everyone decides their dreams are more important than romance.

I really loved this Anime, full of suffering but the whole chibi hamster thing pissed me off.
Also
Her ending up with her sensei cousin was the most retarded shit ever, it made absolutely no sense
He was portrayed as nothing but a father figure to her but in the last 15 minutes he was suddenly a love rival and gloating about beating morita.
She should have eneded up alone but content with her art because it seemed like the whole point of the anime is that live sometimes just doesn't work out how you would like.

Yeah because everybody loses, not because they decide their dreams are important. Literally everybody gets rejected before they come to the conclusion they should follow their careers instead.

The only way this would have had a good ending is it everybody died in a bus crash.

But Mayama got what he wanted.