Nanatsu no taizai

Is loli Merlin better than illusion Merlin?

I'm gonna dump the chapter

Ban when

>daughter

Nothing less than an eternal loli for my nigga Escanor.

Fucking Merlin. She either has a plan or is totally lost.

not even her tits against your chest?!

Based

Eli ark-slapping Mel is the highlight of this chapter for me.

Last page is:

wow the demon king got to motorboat those knockers

no wonder why he's fucking chill whenever he talks to Mel

Thanks user.

>daughter
sasuga niggastream

>tiny heart on the tube
Is Merascyla a lolicon?

He didn't. It's supposed to be "girl who received the blessings of the demon king and supreme goddess".

>delicious flat chest
>turns into a loli

is nakaba trying to call out all delicious flat chest lovers as filthy pedofags????

kek

she's something

>we literally saw merlin's dad just a few chapters ago
>retard speedreaders will still think merlin is DK and SG daughter thanks to niggerstream
gonna be a fun next few threads

What would be the correct translation?

the word translates to both girl and daughter. But with Merlin's dad having been confirmed earlier, it's most probably the first answer.

>[Linkin Park intensifies]

I can imagine those two fucking me over in a JRPG battle.

I like those two werent just one-shot villains.

I want to fondle supreme Goddess breasts and make her complete halo blush.

the fuck is going on

qt snak

On hindsight, they're still pretty big, but the comparison with Nerobasta hurts.

Did Cusack destroy a part of the castle here or did he just turn it invisible? Turning it invisible doesn't really serve any purpose but it's weird how they're both completely still during the whole process, there's not even any kind of motion lines. Chandler can levitate but Cusack needs wings to fly as shown on the following page.

Also the healer girl addresses Cusack with "master" so she's probably not a very huge deal in the demon clan. If Estarossa has a teacher as well he/she probably wouldn't be below the other teachers in rank.

>This one's magic is completely on a different level than the last one~
Chandler confirmed significantly weaker than Zeldris. I wonder how high his power level is if he's significantly weaker than a 61k Zeldris but still able to compensate for the loss of multiple TC members. 50-55k with a focus on specific counter magic which makes him stronger in practice than on paper?

I guess he can levitate without, but to go at a proper speed, he need his wings.

>Chandler confirmed significantly weaker than Zeldris.

With the tl being by niggerstream, I'm not all that confident about this. It could also include the DK power.

>Ban goes to purgatory
>goddess clan revives and starts building up armies
>Estarossa being unhinged
>Cusack goes to kill/rescue Zel's waifu
>Eli trying to dull Mel's edge
>Merlin's backstory and maybe even a gaiden
Nakaba is really piling up those teases now, to the point that even such a big event as Merlin's backstory can't decisively secure the spotlight. Personally I'm much more interested in purgatory, Estarossa and the goddess clan at this point.

>CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

but zeldris has a part of the power of the demon king

Doesn't necessarily rule him out being her adoptive father. A bastard nephilim being dumped in a neutral city of mages isn't that outrageous/

One of the most predictable plot-twists ever.

Still makes you question how did Galan turn her to stone.

What is this trying to convey

mediocre artistic skills

That Elizabeth's right boob is charging once again.

>tfw you got a pig's foot

So why was this chapter late as fuck? Or am I retarded and there was no chapter last week, because I could have swore I saw raws of this one ages ago.

Elizabeth = Hawk

The delay is probably because of Xmas and their raws dealer. Korean and spanish scans have been out way before today too.

Jesus christ is she running like Shaggy?

swiggedy swooty, coming for that demon booty

People still enjoy this?

powerlevels

I think Sup Forums enjoys the presence of DBZ/GT/S on this board, so go figure.

yeah

Desperation. She knows that her only hope are the sins that got buttfucked by one demon.

Suzuki is such an utter romancefag and I love every bit of it. Pity many shounen manga don't do actual romance as a driving force of a character and rather resort to love hexagon bait and pass it off as romance, only to conclude it healfheartedly in the last chapter or in a folloup novel/movie, because they couldn't be arsed to do it properly while the story was still going.

Love that "wait, what?" expression on Mel's face. Truly a holy pimp slap of highest quality.

Very much so.

>Suzuki is such an utter romancefag
With shoujo bubbles and sparkles on top. I love him for that too.

On hindsight, only 110k Escanor (besides THE ONE of course) managed to make damage like that to Meliodas. Of course Ark being particularly effective against effective against demons works, but wouldn't that means this attack of hers would have beaten any other demon?

He is with his guard lowered.

His demon mark didn't disappear nor become smaller though. I'd say it's because her goddess powers are just highly effective against his powers.

Elizabeth is the most beautiful and perfect woman to ever exist.

I love Mel's face. It says "The fuck just happened?!" perfectly.

I have to wonder, is he rusing Elizabeth so she leaves him for her/his own good? is he telling the truth? This scene makes it hard to tell. That said, he's being true to Liz's last words ot never forgetting his principles and ideals.

He's lying. Why would he keep his promise anyway if he really doesn't feel anything?

Because of his honor and pride as a demon?

O MY SECRET CHILD BETWEEN THE TWO MOST POWERFUL BEINGS IN EXISTENCE THAT WERE ACTUALLY AT WAR AND HAD NO REASON TO PROCREATE

She's not their daughter
We are know the name of Merlin's father
She's the daughter (of someone else) blessed by both the Gods.

Romance being involved in the main plot is cancerous as fuck

Retard. NS is shit as usual, it's supposed to be the girl who was blessed by both. Her father had human lifespan and she probably has too, that's why she needed to stop her time.

>daughter of supreme goddess and demon king
a bride worthy of escanor

>. Pity many shounen manga don't do actual romance as a driving force of a character
Because that shit should stay in Shoujo's. Romance as a driving force for a character in a fantasy battle setting is weak as fuck
>muhh i only live for this women and nothing else matters

I agree. The only driving force a character needs is the drive to save the world. Personal reasons are too personal, and characters should not have personalities.

A story with well-written romance > a story without romance >>> a story with badly written romance

Hell yeah! I grow tired of hearing this comment in everything I enjoy though.

>the only personal reason/motive a character can have in fiction is romance related
Get outta here, romance is the most bitch made motive for any character, the type of people that will kill themselves if their women died. This motive is just as common the generic wanna be hero motive.

>A story with well-written romance >
>shit that barely happens

>mary sue
Goddammit.

>suddenly now it's a problem
You can literally read any other shounen if you want shitty/non-existent romance

Can't be any weaker than the great motives you listed.

>hair forming a heart

Pantsu

>O MY RETARDED COMMENT
Good way to get (you)s I guess.

see

It was a mistranslation, mr quads. She just has the blessings of both the DK and the SG, whatever that means.

Is it me or mangastream either found better scans or worked on the chapter harder than usual?
Also, I think this page confirms that the horns are a part of the Demon King's head and not a helmet, which is cool.

I like that candle holder.
I like that bunk bed and Meliodas's padded stool. The windows are nice too.
I like those ceiling paintings too.
Nice flower pot.
What a nice room it was. Goddamn it, Elizabeth I really like how much detail Nakba decided to put in that room.

>Meliodas is naked in this page

>oh, if it isn't ******

> escanore a lolicon now?

And he is proud of it!