Berserk general thread

What will she do when she gets her memory back? If no more hiatuses than we might know this year.

>no more hiatuses

>If no more hiatuses

>If no more hiatuses
user, I...

...but seriously, she will grab Farnese and convince her to start a fabulous adult yuri relationship with her. Because fuck men on all ways except literally forever from this point on forward. Farnese will agree after she experiences Casca's pain in memory of eclipse.

>general
Fuck off retard crossboarder

I dunno
No one has a real goal anymore.

>no more hiatuses

She will literally go berserk over Griffith for
>betraying her
>killing everyone from the band of the hawk, that she protected restlessly for a year against Kushans and Midland army
>raping her
>turning her into a potato for years
>crippling/disfiguring the man she loves
>corrupting her baby and stealing him from her

Even though Guts calmed down his revenge blood lust, she will be the one instigating the assault on Falconia because she literally has more reasons to hate femto than anyone else.

In other words, she'll go and get pretty angry?

Nah
She's gonna cry a bit then ask Guts to take her to falconia to verbally confront Griffith about it.

>tfw first chapter released after my first read
The upcoming hiatus is going to be physically painful

>to verbally confront Griffith about it

I don't recall Casca being the type of people who just settles stuff with words.
Especially not when we're dealing with the horrific stuff caused by Griffith

Don't cuck me like that

Except when dealing with Griffith, with who she turns into a submissive and obedient house wife.

So how much longer are we thinking we're going to be in Casca's mind for? Another chapter? Maybe three?

I think we'll be out of there by September at the latest, March at the earliest.

Then hiatus till summer 2019.

whatever helps you sleep at night man

>Baby
It was an incubus dumbass it deserved to die

>It was an incubus
Only after Griffith ruined it with his demoncum.

Casca only got pregnant because she was raped by Femto
Read the manga

>Casca only got pregnant because she was raped by Femto
Demonbaby knows Guts is its father, it only brings Griffith back because it's bound to causality and was too weak to resist the Egg.

>Implying Guts is its father
Is this the power of animeonlyfags

fuck off general nigger. sage

>The demon baby fully developed in an hour or so
So, this is the power of virgins.

>Demons are the same as humans
NANI

imagine if griffith had put a trap inside her mind that activates when somebody tries to cure her retardation and turns her into an apostle

WEW you're either a speedreader or completely in denial.

The moonlight child is the incarnated spirit of Casca and Guts' child whose body was corrupted by Femto's evil seed.
At first this baby (that looked like an aborted demon) lived both in the spirit and physical world and would pop up at times to warn his dad about stuff/save his mom.

The baby died and his body was ingested by the egg apostle, and he thus became a part of the physical envelop given to Femto in order to walk the earth as a ""human"".

The theory is that Guts and Casca's child can appear as "the moolight boy" when he dissociates himself from Griffith, thing that can occur only when the moon is full aka when the potential for magic power is at its highest.

The moonlight boy also can appear in a spirit form and he did in order to save Guts more than once.

>The moonlight boy is the incubus
>Muh speculation is correct

>your headcanon is wrong
>MY headcanon is right

Autism.

Cascas baby being the incubus isn't headcanon you fucking animeonly, it's explicitly stated

>general
MODS DO YOUR JOB

Yeah, forgot Sup Forums has only one purpose: Shit-talk around about moe-shit

t. animeonly shitter who thinks the Golden Age is the end of the story

Is Miura the biggest otaku among the famous mangaka out there?
The guy loves idols, magic girls anime and manga, ecchi and harem light novels, vocaloid, K-ON, Lucky Star, Strike Witches, to love ru and a lot of other anime series I don't recognize.

But he never said anything about that? Are you fucking retarded?

>can't recognize monogatari or shana
How new?

Well they have one obvious goal. They are still branded. They need to remove those before they settle down or anything.

I HOPE Casca joins the party as a fighter. She won't be as strong as Guts of course, but with a few magical artifacts, she could at least be Serpico level which would be enough.

Can someone give me a tldr version of everything past what they've covered in the show?

Doesnt have to be everything just a quick list of big stuff would be ideal.

>Can't recognise literally babbys first anime

>general
Fuck off, cancer.

Well
read the manga read the manga read the manga read the manga read the manga read the manga read the manga read the manga just read it you nerd

Thats the most important parts

>guts gets too fucked up to wear the berserk armor
>casca puts it on and is like born to die world is a fuck kill em all 1989 I am berserk woman 410,757,864,530 dead apostles
>kills godhand
>kills guts because fuck him too
>marries farnese and schierke and fucks babies into both of them
>manga ends

maaaaaan.... fine.

>shitposting threads deleted on site
>Literal, unironic general thread up for SEVEN hours
What the fuck is wrong with the mods?

>Berserk Gernal thread

I just want Casca to be cool again

Yeah. I'm gonna be upset if she becomes submissive or stays on the island or something.

I just want the old Casca back. I know she's gonna have baggage, but old Casca with baggage is better than useless casca

No, this is an incubus.

The demon baby is an incubus goofy

I just now realized Femto is Griffith's evil desires manifested. He regretted activating the Behelit the exact millisecond before Guts touched him. The Idea of Evil sounds neat.

Did Casca enjoy it?

>recuperate for a while with the new party
>readjust to the news of what happened
>slowly rebuild emotional connection with Guts
>relearn how to use a sword
>get a hair-cut
>leave Elfhelm to seek out Griffith, either to hear a clear answer of why he did what he did or to attempt to kill him herself

Not necessarily in that order.

>Shakugan no Shana
Pretty good taste

5 years of moping and
>it would have been better to never remember
>please let me die