One Piece

So what's Napoleon's deal? How come he can suddenly move his face to the blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/One__Bab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably because the theme of devil fruits having drawbacks apply to her fruit as well. Considering that devil fruit powers dissapear when the person dies, and her childhood, it could be said that the fruit makes the person a cannibal, and that if you don't eat the things you make they eat you or other people. And considering the revolts that are ocurring, they ate mother caramel.

He's a hat with a soul that ate a sword sword fruit.

Because he's a Homie, and Homies have full control over their bodies, like how they can jump and sing and dance, or how doors and furniture can just open themselves up, or how the cannon balls could move in mid-air. Napolean is just a special Homie, like how Prometheus is fusing with Mom's hair.

because he's one of the three most powerful homies that mama has

>Considering that devil fruit powers dissapear when the person dies, and her childhood, it could be said that the fruit makes the person a cannibal, and that if you don't eat the things you make they eat you or other people. And considering the revolts that are ocurring, they ate mother caramel.

the hat is sewn into the handle of the blade, that's what gives napolean the mild ability to shape-shift, the same way prometheus and zeus can. by this logic, if mom were to put her soul into say King Baum, he should be able to do freaky root-tentacle bullshit that would make him overpowered

He's a sword with a soul that ate a hat hat fruit.

What did she mean by this?

I think there's a good idea underneath the ESL logorrhea but I can't tell what it is.

fpbp?

He's a soul with a fruit that ate a sword sword hat

Would you enjoy One Piece more if Oda was more willing to kill his characters, I think the only time it genuinely upset me was Pell's the rest were either irrelevant fodder or had more or less valid explanation.

It literally does not matter to me. The only characters that I truly care about are the Strawhats and there's no way any of them are going to die until the end of the series. If that. Someone else dying just doesn't really matter, unless it's explicitly for the plot, like Merry or Ace. It really doesn't matter if Pell dies or not. Pound, Pedro, Pagaya, Monet, Vergo, whoever.

It shocked everyone because it was used on her own child. And seeing as she literally says she'll take his lifespan, it's a pretty good possibility she'll steal his soul. Not to mention we have two examples already of her going on her rampages and sucking souls out of two of her sons, nothing hints that Perospero would be an exception

>Various artists do a special edition

reminder that 890 will feature a new colorspread with all the twelve animals of the chinese zodiac
brace yourselves for theorists to go completely wild

Nah I don't think so. I pretty much agree with you.
I also find myself wishing for the chefs Katakuri killed to be resurrected. They were cute and they didn't deserve this shit.

It’s this Sunday right? Before new year?

So what do you guys think is the deal with Big Mom getting thinner all of a sudden?

I wonder what her origin is. Giant born to regular humans, just incredibly strong from the start. Maybe she's some kind of experiment

yes unless yonkop screwed up with the dates again considering that last year issue 6 came out on a saturday

Shes a subhuman like the neirhats from made in abyss. Maybe an ancient weapon made her

You are all wrong
Simply its a sword that was drenched in the hat hat fruit

She's burning her fat up from he rampage since she hasn't gotten her desire for about 8 hours now, it's clearly not good for her health.

No she's not an experiment, she's just a freak of nature.

I don't think people have to die for it to be good, I just wish he wouldn't make it seem like people die only for them to be fine once the arc ends.

Robin really is best girl.

She really is. I wanna waifu her. My heart belongs to her.

I wonder which crewmates will be next to each other

How would theorists do anything with that? Don't only Luffy and Zoro share animals? I guess people will use the Dragon and Rabbit to talk about Momo and Carrot but it wouldn't mean anything because it's not really linked to anything, right?

>a new colorspread with all the twelve animals of the chinese zodiac
>all twelve
Wew, whoever the twelth is this is gonna be the source of some shitposting for a while. Not to mention that Jinbeifags and Carrotfags probably won't shut up for weeks.

Carrot is sure to be the year of the bun

>it wouldn't mean anything because it's not really linked to anything, right?
oh you poor naive child

It's Christmas, man. Don't make me lose hope.

I've said it for months now that we're getting a crew of 12. The ship literally has a giant #13 on it. So that means Luffy #1 + 11 nakama (#2 thru #12) + Sunny as #13

Jinbe, Momo, Carrot.
Done deal.

In this very thread there is a retard who keeps shilling a theory based on the colors of the rainbow on the floor in pic related.

carrotfag here, even if she is the bunny that doesn't really mean anything, only that she gets more exposure which in general makes her joining more likely. anyway i got bored and attached signs to all the calender girls, how accurate was i?

big mom does favours for world gov, she puts soul into inanimate objects.
These objects proceed to eat food, and hence they become devil fruit objects.
Like the elephant sword in ennis lobbie

To think this little guy would end up being the one to take down the strongest man in the world, steal his power, and his minor throne.

Genuinely wonder if he became stronger because I see no sign of him or progress. I guess he doesn't NEED haki considering his devil fruit powers but with observation and armament, a haki clad fist hitting Shit Hat while having his powers drained would be devastating.

Not accurate at all. Did you just find a list and go down in order or something? There's like no thought behind this at all.
Pudding is obviously the snake. Nami would be a tiger. Shirahoshi would be a pig cause she is delicious and also food. Or rat cause she's easily scared? Viola would be a goat cause she's hot headed?
I don't fucking know.

>even if she is the bunny that doesn't really mean anything
Dude, the cover page is the realm of the Straw Hats. Bare a few exceptions like the cover page with the non SH characters, all the cover pages are exclusively starring the SHs.
If Carrot is in one, then she is dubbed a SH and your bunny is a confirmed nakama, not just a stowaway anymore.
I think it's pretty likely she will be, Jinbei too.

I mean, at least the Strawhats share more colours with the rainbow than animals with the zodiacs. But I repeat, don't make me lose hope.

Hancock--> Snake
Shirahoshi-->Dragon
Reiju--->Rooster(cause she stimulates my cock)

>They make you eat other people or and considering the revolts that are ocurring it could be that the cannibals makes you a fruit because the theme of fruits as well apply to when the devil dies probably considering that devil dissappear the and her childhood the that said be could it having drawbacks fruit powers mother caramel.

I agree.

WHEN IS SOMETHING ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN

I actually did put thought into it, I tried to base it largely on their personalities. Pudding is the tiger because she has fangs, she can be sweet or vicious. Nami is the monkey because she is mischievous but not cruel. Robin is the rat because she's gentle but conniving. Reiju is the snake because she's disloyal, and self-motivated. Viola is the horse because she has a certain vigor and steeled herself for many years. I forget why I made Rebecca the pig, it just seems so fitting; same is Shirahoshi.

She's gonna get BLACKED by the sun

>Nami Monkey
Intricate LuNa bait

In that case, I'm sorry for being mean.

Why do "theorists"--its cringe they even call themselves that-- even try? They're wrong the vast majority of the time and just make themselves look autistic

Hancock is much more of a dragon than a snake. I don't care if she's the snake princess, she is regal and proud. Your other examples seem to fit better though, I can definitely see Reiju as the rooster.

HISASHIBURI DANA
MUGIWARA
artist: twitter.com/One__Bab

>vivi
>dog

I swear to god I've seen canon art of vivi with dog ears before. Perfect animal for the perfect wife.

>--its cringe they even call themselves that--
You're not one to cast autistic on someone else

Our girls have grown up haven't they?
Nami and Robin can be explained by Sanjis cooking
Sanji gives them meals designed to make their tits and asses bigger.
Tashigi and Perona just got a bit older is all.

I mean you're right, I don't have very solid logic for Koala or Shirahoshi; it's just a gut feeling.

It's really fucking cringe. Calling manga speculation "theories", like its some groundbreaking thought, makes it seem much more important than it really is.

>whoever the twelth is
You sure it doesn't just literally mean the twelve animals, featured alongside whatever characters are on it?

>Reiju is disloyal and self motivated
No you retard Reiju was Loyal to Sanji and her Mom. She hates Judge and doesn't see Ichiji Niji and Yonji as even being people.

It might, but I have that gut feelings that it means twelve characters dressed up as zodiacs.

t. user who called the leg hair theory ridiculously self centered

I can't disagree with your logic, but the last thing I want to do is jump to conclusions; I wouldn't want to look like a filthy shipping faggot.

I want the last three characters to be completely random characters that we know are just not gonna join. All the "theorists" would go mental.

Hmm, what word do you use to describe someone who pretends to be loyal to her family for her entire life when the entire time she has never given a shit about them? If only there were a word to describe a lack of allegience to something?

estranged?

She never had allegiance to them she is basically their slave and prisoner. She can't escape so she has to play along or be tormented like Sanji was. You can't betray who you aren't truly loyal too.

>and attached signs to all the calender girls
No you didn't.

She's a sow

Law is the best supernova.

If you guys want to know what is going to happen when Linlin eats the cake, go watch Ratatouille.

Yeah I guess you're right, I worded that poorly.
>You can't betray who are you aren't truly loyal too
She was one of them. She fought with them, dined with them, travelled the world with them for most of her life. Was she loyal to the soldiers she killed in combat? No, of course not, she was loyal to the person giving orders. Then when Sanji returned, she became disloyal to her family, literally wishing death upon all of them. Also,
>She can't escape.
She could have escaped the same way Sanji did. Yeah Judge would probably chase after her, but I doubt she was thinking that far ahead as a child. She CHOSE to stay in her environment.

I thought that this would happen before, because I thought they would make Semla for her, but that doesnt seem to be the case. Maybe when we get to Elbaf.

she isn't eating semla

The semla could have been simsim flavored.

i mean the whole arc has been "we'll see what happens after BM eats the cake"

I feel like if there's ever a time for Oda to throw a curveball, it'll be making the cake not solve anything at all

I hope BM wants to make Sanji her husband after she eats the cake. Would laugh.

She obviously knew that Judge would never let her escape. Reiju spied on them to report to her mother. She was much smarter than you are suggesting.
Like I said she doesnt even consider her other brothers to be human. She has no loyalty to them. And she hates judge and had waited for years for an opportunity to kill them all.
If you think Reiju is the disloyal one you need to get your head checked. Reiju hated everything about having to work for Judge.
If someone finally sends their abusive father to jail after years of living in fear is that disloyalty?
Reiju was only loyal to her mother and still is.

Rate your Sagas.

Summit War > Alabasta > Water 7 > Sky Island > Dressrosa >Thriller Bark > East Blue > Fishman Island

I'm sure Yonko saga will be top 3, but so far we only have Zou and WCI arc, so better to wait until we finish Wano at least.

Fuck you nobody respond to this sewer tier post

question: can smoker create fire since fire is just hot smoke?

Oh shit. Redon BTFO by coma.

>she's not loyal to them because she hates them
That's not how loyalty works. Loyalty isn't a mindset, it's something you prove through actions. Reiju was loyal to the vinnsmokes. Sure, in every single scenario she takes sanji's side. But sanji was never around, meaning the side she always took were the vinnsmokes. You need to stop thinking in the mindset of "she's loyal to sanji so she can't be loyal the vinnsmokes" he literally was not a part of her life at all growing up. She's an independant person, you cant base her loyalty off a person who is not even there.

If you're argument is that "she was never loyal the vinnsmokes" that means she was going around killing people for no reason. She wasn't loyal the vinnsmokes, or the people she killed, or her maids, or literally anyone in her life. That is the fucking definition of disloyalty, being loyal to no one despite them being an integral part of your life.

Is it confirmed?

no, despite his name being "smoker" and smoking cigars, he has the cloud cloud fruit. technically his domain should be moisture, not heat/flame. this also means there could technically still be a smoke-smoke fruit

Luffy can create some sort of fire with rubber, so why not.

yes

Who is this guy?

Id fuck Vivi like a dog

I don't care and neither should you.

.>Loyalty isn't a mindset, it's something you prove through actions.
Nigga is you dumb?

redon is a spoilers guy
sandman is pretty much the main source of info from japan

I wanna breed with Carrot.

Fuck, sleep on, play with.

>she was merely pretending to be loyal
>for over 10 years
>with no plans to ever get revenge/escape
nigger are you?

Damn. Poor guy.

By that logic a prisoner is loyal to the warden if he doesn't try to escape every day. If Reiju could have just left she very obviously would have. The fact that goes against Judge at every opportunity proves shes not loyal to him. You can spend a lifetime not seeing someone and still remain loyal to them over someone you see everyday.
You are basically saying an undercover cop is loyal to a drug gang. Basically by your standards she should just commit suicide or else she is loyal to Judge for doing what she had to to survive. If she was loyal she wouldn't apathetically allow the Vinsmokes to be killed when she could easily prevent it. She didn't plot their deaths. She just didn't stop them. She had no loyalty to them. Loyalty looks like what she did for Sanji and how she actually loves and cares about him when she doesn't care about the others in anyway shape or form and at most feels contempt and disgust for them.
She is loyal to her mother Sanji and herself.