Saekano

Scan of Megumi dakimakura out. She is so beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.yande.re/image/7fa64123d22c9374ef6b3f3dfb722143/yande.re 425864 bra breast_hold cleavage dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku underboob.png
files.yande.re/image/871bafa2d49d836609d3e2f83e24c072/yande.re 425863 ass bra dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png
files.yande.re/image/729db3c4a265fadf887ff3fff3f9dde1/yande.re 313712 bra cleavage dakimakura feet misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri seifuku skirt_lift thighhighs.png
files.yande.re/image/b253ff66373286eff31998e87a0fe422/yande.re 313713 ass bra dakimakura misaki_kurehito pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri thighhighs.png
files.yande.re/image/3e4ec617536bb083c8c63a57555baa6c/yande.re 324983 ass dakimakura kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito naked nopan pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata.png
files.yande.re/image/032b798449ce777ecde2e2c67ed33573/yande.re 324714 breasts dakimakura kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito no_bra open_shirt pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

files.yande.re/image/7fa64123d22c9374ef6b3f3dfb722143/yande.re 425864 bra breast_hold cleavage dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku underboob.png
files.yande.re/image/871bafa2d49d836609d3e2f83e24c072/yande.re 425863 ass bra dakimakura katou_megumi misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png

Full scans are too big.

TOO lewd, can almost see pussy

WHERE IS ERIRIS DAKI

Megumi > Eriri > Pure dog shit > Utaha

Not lewd enuff

Wasn't that the first one to be made? Stop falseflagging.

Here. For Eriri we got her bare ass.

files.yande.re/image/729db3c4a265fadf887ff3fff3f9dde1/yande.re 313712 bra cleavage dakimakura feet misaki_kurehito open_shirt pantsu saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri seifuku skirt_lift thighhighs.png
files.yande.re/image/b253ff66373286eff31998e87a0fe422/yande.re 313713 ass bra dakimakura misaki_kurehito pantsu panty_pull saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata sawamura_spencer_eriri thighhighs.png

Just ignore him user.

>made two days ago
Huh. False flagging Utahafag is evolving.

Eriri is my most favorite, but Megumi is second best so I respect your taste.

>that little peach
>an ass
My sides. No ass, no tits. What is Eriri's appeal?

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Post the other ones as well if they have it

>Utaha in the first pic
>front and center
>Utaha in the second pic
>shoved into a corner

Where did things go so horribly wrong?

Thanks Eriribro.

Her child like body

Being cute.

Character development

>her boy-ish body

ftfy

Reflecting how she started as a "prominent" heroine only to be shoved in the background by best girl Megumi and Eriri. That official art shows clearly who are the important heroines.

files.yande.re/image/3e4ec617536bb083c8c63a57555baa6c/yande.re 324983 ass dakimakura kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito naked nopan pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata.png
files.yande.re/image/032b798449ce777ecde2e2c67ed33573/yande.re 324714 breasts dakimakura kasumigaoka_utaha misaki_kurehito no_bra open_shirt pantsu pantyhose saenai_heroine_no_sodatekata seifuku.png

>you will never enjoy generic anime cunt #415,779

Ass too small, Kurehito messed up

Why do you only took the body in count? Are you an Utahafag? If so that explains everything, since her body is the only appealing thing about her.

Utaha's is hands down the lewdest one.

being an ill-asset girl is the appeal. She gets to look 11 when she's only 14

Utaha a BTFO

Pink >everything >Eririr is a shit > your taste.

She's almost as tall as Megumi, she's a twig girl. And she's 18.

>No ass
Are your eyes functioning? Eriri has a great ass.
>no tits
That's a good thing.

Megumi's daki is the closest we got to seeing her vagina and conclusively proves she shaves down there.

Long haired looks nice

>Megumi
>tall

Utaha a SLUT

oh. gross, too old

>That's a good thing
For you, maybe. The author and his audience clearly prefer big tits more.

Literally who?

Megumi has no ass.

>160cm
Taller than the average Japanese adult woman. Eriri is 2cm shorter, almost nothing.

It can't be helped. Patrician tastes aren't for the common populace.

Objectively false.

>>that little peach
Ain't she ripe?

>Average height (adults)
>Male: 170.7cm (5'7”) / Female: 158cm (5'2”)
>Japan, the country of manlets

Michiru, meanwhile, is taller than the average male and probably hit sex feet by the end of the series.

>Patrician

More like irrelevant and insignificant, much like Eriri's popularity overall.

Utahafag pls.

Shit taste much? Small tits is god tier.

DFC is perflat.

can we make this a WINNERS thread?

Eriri is more popular than Utaha now. Utaha has biggest tits but she is still nowhere near Megumi. Size isn't everything.

No Giraffes allowed.

So stating a fact makes me an Utahafag? That's some twisted logic.

If you think so, then Saekano isn't the series you should be following. Eriri is just the token flat chested girl, and she is largely overshadowed by the "cows". You're a minority here.

>Eriri is more popular than Utaha now
[citation needed]
Megumi has big tits too, and it is a factor that helped her popularity.

Eriri is flat and ugly.

>mfw Kurehito has been drawing lewd magazine covers for nearly a decade
I got into Saekano solely because of Kurehito and I can't say it was worth it but at the very least this series gives me a steady stream of his character designs.

>Most popular heroine with swimsuit from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko at Fantasia Festival 2017
>1) Megumi Katou (Saekano)
>2) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
>3) Rumia Tingel (Rokuaka)
>4) Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>5) Sistine Fibel (Rokuaka)
>6) Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saekano)
>7) Tendou Karen (Gamers!)
>8) Inverse Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>9) Rias Gremory (HS DxD)
>10) Sento Izusu (Amaburi)
>11) Ousuki Mamako (Okaa-san)
>12) Chidori Kaname (FMP!)
>13) Sakurano Kurimu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
>14) Ferris Eris (DaiDen)
>15) Himejima Akeno (HS DxD)

>Megumi has big tits too, and it is a factor that helped her popularity.

Megumi's breast size is incredibly inconsistent and varies from moderately small to Utaha tier.

Again with this poll. Utaha wasn't included in it to begin with. She blows Eriri out of the water in proper polls.

>poll from half a year ago and it's an isolated local poll
Nah.

Nope.

I think the first Megumi advertising pics portray her actual size, and it is Michiru-tier.

And? It's consistent with every other poll made and it's actually valid unlike that one you constantly post as if it proved anything when Utaha wasn't even a choice there.

>proves she shaves down there
Come on m8, maybe in the 80s and 90s we would have seen official art with pubes, but now pubes simply do not exist.
In shower scenes, sure the steam may cover their nipples and slits, but everyone is bald down there it seems, dudes included.
When a panty is pulled down, it's also always bald, so I believe that it's not so much the authors/artists implying their characters shave but rather as sort of barbie kind of deal where you'll never see any secondary sexual characteristics shown.

No ass.

Quality > quantity. Also, following a series for girls based on your preference or your waifu is basic skills you develop from consuming anime, manga, games, LN, etc for years.

The arm is covering it.

meant for

Still no ass. But it's all right she is supposed to look average not like a model.

In the LN Megumi claims she has no hair there. It's a way to prove she wasn't lying.

Recent major annual event that competes with other popular heroines from the publisher > local and smalltime promotion.

In this series the quantity is directly correlated with quality, though. Based Kurehito is one of the best artists in the medium when it comes to drawing well-endowed girls and the author's writing goes along with it. My point is that there are much better suited series for you to gloat about your dfc fetish. Eriri's design is nothing special to begin with, she's just a token flat chested girl overshadowed by girls with better bodies.

Nice opinion.

Still not valid since Utaha wasn't included in the poll.

Oh, shame. I wish we could finally get some official pubes again from a non H series.

>In the LN Megumi claims she has no hair there
I don't remember this.

>quantity is directly correlated with quality
By that logic Eriri's quality is objectively greater than Utaha whose relevance is less than Megumi and Eriri. Kurehito is a great artist and he draws Eriri very well and gave her a top tier design. You call it token, but it's a design that works and is popular for good reasons.

Wasn't she included in the poll because she is less popular or because she is a minor heroine?

Kurehito's ass game improved over the time.

Bless him.

Utaha's body and design is more generic and actually bland compared to Eriri's. The long black-haired kuudere design Utaha has is derived from yamato nadeshiko, which is older than blonde twintails tsundere design.

Eriri's design is the most generic out of the girls, trait that is purposefully done to show her as a cliche heroine compared to Megumi. You can't say it worked here since she's not even popular or memorable. Kurehito prefers big breasted girls and most of his designs are precisely big breasted girls.

It's in GS3. Izumi has one of her fits of inspiration and says that she has pictured every bit of Meguri in her mind down to her pubic hair, and Megumi tells her that she doesn't have any hair down there.

The long black-haired kuudere usually has small tits and doesn't use pantyhose nor a headband. I'm pretty sure that Utaha's design leaves a stronger impression on people than Eriri's.

Eriri has more artwork just from having more screentime and marketing.

Sounds lewd. Can you translate their dialogue in that scene?

They just force him to put Eriri there. If you look at his other illustrations, you'd see there are much more Utaha look-alikes than Eriri look-alikes. For the latter he usually draws them with big tits, even.

has a point. Besides, even if you admit that her design type is more popular, being generic in that senses doesn't determine quality. Megumi has a simple and almost background-like heroine design. That was done on purpose for comparison and contrasts to popular designs that Eriri and Utaha represent. Megumi proving to be more popular as a character shows that design isn't everything even in the face of popular design types. Completely different matter here.

Maybe Kurehito does, but that hasn't stopped him from making great drawings of Eriri.

>long black-haired kuudere usually has small tits
False.

Excuse me, is pic related what you're trying to get me to believe is being hid by the arm?

If you get down to it, every design is generic, but some are more generic than others. Utaha's design has unique things to it like I said, Megumi's design is typical of background characters but then again, Kurehito made her well-endowed so she would stand out. She wouldn't be as popular as she is if she were flat, that's for sure. In comparison, nothing about Eriri's design is something we haven't seen before.

He also does great drawins of every other girl, if you're somehow implying that he gives Eriri special treatment.

Most of those girls are violent, pony-tail, katana unsheathing tsundere, dumbass. A design popularized by Houki.

>They just force him to put Eriri there

Reaching. The fans want Eriri.

Half at least are yamato nadeshiko.

Or maybe because she was there last year and they wanted to give Eriri a chance as they could only put 2 heroines per series?
You shouldn't think too much about it. Come again when Eriri manages to beat Utaha fair and square in a proper poll.

Claiming the fans want Eriri without any substantial proof is reaching.

Wait Lina won?

No, and even if they were, they have literally nothing in common with Utaha.

It can't be helped. This was before V11 and GS3 made Megumi's popularity skyrocket.

Nice smooth panties with an even smoother booty
I wanna nussle up with that bum

Eriri's massive screentime is enough proof.

I'm starting to like KM's illustrator's art a lot more, to be honest.