Frieza v Dyspo
Gohan v Toppo
Goku v Jiren

17 out by Toppo, and Begeta out by Jiren

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166255901/#166257586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gohan has been amazing in this arc.

What kind of retard would make an edition thread?

Vegeta knows the fusion dance.

Erasedfags.

Dyspo might get like a cheap shot on 17 and kick him of or Toppo might take him out.

I agree

Sup losers

Speaking of losers, did you see that Christmas waifu thread that got raided by crossboarders?

My boy looks so clean

You really thought him taking a beating from Jimeze was amazing?

He looks beautiful.

Not a general. That's all that matters.

What a waste of photoshop. What is the point of GODhan Blanco if he isn't being smug?

I sure did. The beating he took from Freiza after that was pretty amazing too. So was him forcing Piccolo to lose three arms in a single episode because he can't dodge.

how can I grow a bang like GODhan?

Become a Chad

Have your main role taken away from your dad

Become a total pussy

>This arc is almost 50 episodes long by now
Jesus Christ...

>Bruce Faulconer edit

>gohanpedo thread

How many imitators did Dragon Ball spawn?

>Pedro thread

Millions.

Based Blackfriend.

>50 episodes
Good lord, that's like 2 arcs and a half

>dragon ball hoshi
What

How much more desireable is Goku than Kale?

Seems legit.

I would agree my predictions. 17 beat by Toppo. Toppo beat by Gohan. I think Vegeta/Frieza out by Jiren.

01001000 01000001 01001011 01000001 01001001

>"Earths special forces"
fucking hell yes

Fucking hick.

>mosco posting

the post below is Toriyama
and the 5th post after that one is Toei

It's weird that for all the shit the Mexicans do that this picture tries to pin on the US, it doesn't mention "next dimension"

Goku is beautiful so he most likely is miles better than whatever random ToP fodder coming from a loser universe this 'Kale' was supposed to be.

>Cuckmasu posting

not an argument

>not liking best bot

How the fuck did 17 become so god damn cool post-Cell arc?

He's not a robot you retard. He's a guy in a mech suit.

No worries. End of Z (which is 110% canon, by the way) lets us know what Goku's been up to, and with whom. Notice how he adjusts his crotch when Bulma mentions his "training trips".

Autism.

He isn't.

>Sayian female edition
>nuked

desuarchive.org/a/thread/166255901/#166257586

I want to hug Goku

Chads of Sup Forums?

OP wanted to be one with his waifu.

Denial.

Why do all spics see the Grand Priest as a Saturday morning cartoon villain?

That's even better.

Gohan blanco no solo es fuerte sino simpático también

>not liking best little demon in a giant mech suit

Because they're nonexistent?

>#cutegang thread deleted
Mods confirmed cuckhanspics.

Just end Super already, fucking retards

>Newfag

Not as amazing as /mygirl/

It doesn't even matter. Why is everybody blatantly ignored that Champa's cheating got them permission to use the Potara which U7 hasn't used yet.

that was actually a heart warming monent

you're right

That was the Canadians.

>there are the lengths Retardlifla waifufags will go in their futile attempts to try make her look like she is ever going to be relevant
There is no coming back from dying to Columbine Gohan until the day when the Cell comeback arc happens. If you really wanna see your fodder waifu having any roles again (which incidentally would also require her VA to come back) you had better get in line, waifufag.

How much left until la rebelion de los angeles?

What nationality are Caulifags?

what is this
0 gravity?

They clearly are posting from hell itself.

Gohan barely had any time with his father that wasn't fighting or training. This was a really heart warming moment, they though they wouldn't meet again.

I'm Bolivian

Caulifags = scandinavians and canadians
CHADForce = latinos

t. brazilian

Canadian.

Post your nationality and your favorite character. I'll start

>Australia
>Gohan

Not a 17 fag but this was one of the best moment so far. Also why is the art so much better here

Would you say that Super, overall, is better than the Boo arc?

lol nice falseflag cuck

the power of sakuga

Because Kurasawa.

>Luxembourg
>SCHOLARhan

>Country
Chad
>Favorite character
Chad

Nope

The early part are kinda slow and boring the future trunks ark is solid all around ToP goes from boring as shit to hype as fuck randomly but it's pretty fun over all

I fucking loved this GoD.

>Portugal
>Gohan

No, the Buu arc was still really good, it was just kinda shit compared to the rest of Z.

>There is no coming back from dying to Columbine Gohan until the day when the Cell comeback arc happens.
Congratulations, sir. You just out-autismed me.

>related topics
>hentai

>Japan
>Godhan

So which one?

I miss him

now that we are at the final 1/4th of this arc, lets be honest for a moment

the ToP has delivered

the animation has picked up well

the main baddiesXgood guys fights were all interesting between the bants, fanart/waifu bait and unique power wanking(trio de degenerate/frost fuckery/muten roshi/the mahou shoujo universe/hitto kale cabba caulifla/aniraza/the pride troopers etc,.)

the feels episodes and increase in tension from many of the episodes featuring those characters, for example, the critically acclaimed "filler" roshi episode that had everybody on the verge of tears: well done, i tip my hat to toei for managing to pull off the proper tone to toriyama sensei's plot outline. they had a major hump to overcome in the level of the bar that the mirai black arc had established.

that said, the jirenXgoku special ep.109-110. there were doubts that this was the peak of the arc and every fight afterward would be bland. couldnt be more wrong. not only did the fights continue to improve, the creativity involved with them did as well. toriyama is truely a god among kings in his art. BEND THE FUCKING KNEE.

now, the arc hasnt finished yet of course. we still have the final match ups left and there is still an unknown factor with the direction the final turn of events will take, but dont call me a toeipedro for saying its going to be atleast be amazing.