Fate/Strange Fake

Continuing volume one dump from yesterday. You don't need to have seen any previous Type-Moon works to understand this, but it's filled with easter eggs and references that you'll be missing out on.

Quick rundown of what was dumped:
Strange Fake is a counterfeit Grail War in America.

Chapter One: Servant Archer - Gilgamesh, master is a little brown girl named Tine Chelc.

Chapter Two: Servant Berserker - Jack the Ripper, master is a student of Waver's named Flat Escardos.

Chapter Three: Servant Assassin - Nameless Hassan, master is a vampire/Dead Apostle named Jester Karture.

Faldeus was a spy working for the American government.

So starting with chapter four now.

There's going to be plenty of image space left over, so feel free to post images if you want, but do bump the thread at least once a while so I might finish before the thread dies.

Anime when?

Introducing best Bro Caster.

>Or I heard about this guy who can use some awesome magic to make a ton of awesome copies

I swear to fucking God if he's talking about Shirou

>He really thinks this will work

Why is he so stupid? What makes him think Gilgamesh can't just skewer every single one of his men in an instant with his swordspam?

Considering Elmyr de Hory was named, the unnamed weapon copier is probably the mysterious red man in Fuyuki.

Because Fakers are clearly Gilgamesh's critical weakness.

Archer didn't actually forge that many Noble Phantasms. Even when he did, it was often in a closed off space where it would be difficult for outsiders to see.

Not to mention, his forgeries are so well done that even ace Heroic Spirits couldn't tell what he was doing. Even most magi wouldn't be able to tell that his weapons are actually the result of Gradation Air.

He really is stupid. I can't believe people were praising him early on.

Heroes of Justice.

In the next decade

Why do these kinds of characters always wear the sluttiest clothing?

When are they gonna explain Dumas' ability fully?

The reason that Emiya's constructs can exist for so long is because they're so identical to the real deal that even the world is fooled. That's why they can stick around almost indefinitely. But if these fakes are actually "better" than the originals, wouldn't that technically make them different weapons? Shouldn't the world crush them as soon as possible?

Ruler a shit.

A SHIT.

I want to ____ Jeanne!

I'm betting on some supreme bullshit.

It really is a good thing that no "true" Caster is summoned into any of these Grail Wars. If someone like Medea were to show up, they'd see through a sham like this in an instant.

And that was Caster Checkers Mouth Alexander Dumas, and his master Police Chief.

Skipping some blank pages to start on chapter five.

Oh right, might as well include those non-joined versions of those spreadpages.

You wouldn't fuck an unconscious loli for the sole purpose of impregnating her.

Would you?

Please don't mana transfer with comatose little girls.

Of all thing, you steal the penis worms.

>166259812

Does this translator not know that "magi" is plural?

puffy

Wouldn't Pale Rider be really weak in the modern era? Modern medicine's a lot more advanced than it was in the dark ages.

The magic epidemic seems to be working out pretty well so far.

Why are the Umineko Witches taking part in the Grail War?

Well knowing how much Nasu's world loves "concepts" and "affinity", it seems like a plague from the middle ages shouldn't be that powerful in an age where medical science has come so far.

;_;

How could someone destroy this smile?

She'll be all right. Right Bros?

Forgot the image again.

Magi are dicks.

I also liked when Arthur(ia) blew up Camelot with his sword nuke.

Let's examine the fate of little girls in previous fate works.

>Illya
>Sakura
>Alice

It's not looking too good.

Servant Rider: Pale Rider
And its master the comatose loli, Kuruoka Tsubaki.

Skipping some blank pages to chapter six.

fuck FGO is better than this non-canon secundary shounenshit