The Japanese animation studio TYPE-MOON has officially announced the plans for a live-action film adaptation of its...

The Japanese animation studio TYPE-MOON has officially announced the plans for a live-action film adaptation of its Fate/stay night science-fiction anime franchise. The American film studio Twentieth Century Fox, the production company 3 Arts Entertainment, and TYPE-MOON itself are collaborating on the project. Seann William Scott (Final Destination, Bulletproof Monk) is slated to star. David S. Goyer is acting as a production supervisor, and Ethan Reiff, a film producer who worked closely with Scott on Final Destination, is also attached. The associate producers are TYPE-MOON President Kinoko Nasu, the original Fate/stay night director Takashi Takeuchi, and the original series script supervisor Kagetsu Tohya. The TYPE-MOON studio itself and Natalia Kaminski (former producer and studio co-founder) are both acting as production consultants.

Nasu first revealed the existence of the proposed project last November to the IFMagazine.com entertainment website after the parties "just signed it the other day." Scott confirmed the plans and his intentions to play the lead role with MTV Movies Blog last month. He also indicated that the preliminary story outline partly draws inspiration from the "Heaven's Feel" storyline from the first episode of the animated series.

sankakucomplex.com/2017/12/26/fate-staynight-live-action-announced/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon_High_(film)
discord.gg/gXVA9nA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>science-fiction anime

Whatever helps you sleep at night

>live action

sorry m'lad, but Fox needs the Umineko live action movie to succeed at the box office first

wat

Already a thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon_High_(film)

>science-fiction
...what?

>the preliminary story outline partly draws inspiration from the "Heaven's Feel" storyline from the first episode of the animated series.
Confirmed for shit.
Fuck the warm slut

>inb4 black archer and black lancer

I can't believe Sup Forums is this retarded.

Reminder that his is basically a Disney project as they have bought all Fox Entertainment

>Clicking Sankaku

>The Japanese animation studio TYPE-MOON
I'm upset people actually fell for this.

That's the mark of good bait: a glaring error that everyone ignores.

>Stifler as Shirou

What is the most important activity for Sensei?

I didn't fall for it and I couldn't see it being good because Fate/Stay Night is just too Japanese to be targeted towards americans.

>shitkaku

You haven't been here long then?

>science-fiction anime franchise
>science fiction
Damn I needed a good kek today

>sankaku

Milking her students' aching cocks with her thighs

>Milking

Can Shiki kill Servants?

I don't see why she would.

Unironically the fate this franchise deserves

discord.gg/gXVA9nA

Who will play Sakura in the live action adaptation?

Thats Prototype

Jaden Smith

I like to masturbate to Scathach.
Please post more Scathach.
Thank you in advance.

Don't warriors have to be worthy to bed Scathach? She doesn't simply bed students.

With her teaching you you'll be worthy soon enough

Season 1: a retooled Fate route
Season 2: Unlimited Blade Works. Double-twist: Archer is the Shirou from season 1.
Season 3: Flashback season: Handles Fate/Zero.
Season 4?: Heavily retooled Heaven's Feel taking place 10 years after season 2, when the next grail war is supposed to happen. Cuts out all the rape and troublesome stuff, cause let's face it, that shit ain't happening on American television.
Season 5: Hollow Ataraxia, focusing less on the SoL, and more on the meat of the plot.

There, I got you to syndication numbers.

And Shirou ends up with his CANON wife Sakura.

Scathach is so beautiful

This is just a silly-stupid idea that I've thrown around in my head, but I can't really imagine Sakura working as a character. Not in today's climate. Not on western television. Could you imagine the articles?

I know it'd be disliked, but my thought is she could be written out, and a lot of her more favorable aspects could be shifted to Shinji. Make him a more three-dimensional character, and expand on his friendship with Shirou. Have him carrying the burden of his family's legacy, and ride a line between sympathetic, and antagonistic.

>F/A live action
>Black faction are all black
>Red faction are all mexican-aztec mongrels.

>latinos vs blacks
>F/A live action is just a gangs war movie

While still "faithful" to book and dialogues.

Fake, but I'm not adverse to a live action series set somewhere in the Fate series. The lore is broad enough and concept of 7 historical figures battling it out is appealing enough for it to catch on. Maybe a Netflix series.

And before you freak out, no I don't want a live action FSN adaption, that sounds terrible. Just do a separate LA series that isn't directly connected to the main series outside of a few servants from FGO and references.