Boku No Hero Academia

What character would you all like to see more of in the series?

Hagakure

her

Jiro. Would nibbling her earlobes result in being shocked?

if you plugged her jacks into a computer could you hack her brain?

Camie
Mirio
Stain

Hot. Talk about a mindfuck.

Ibara Shiozaki, girl with the vine hair. She just kind of sticks out in Class-B for me, she could be interesting to develop in a major arc alongside some Class-A students.
The real question is, how fucking powerful are her jacks and can they regrow? They penetrated that rock and blew it apart to find the bugs so Koda could punk Present Mic so they must be pretty powerful. I wonder if they could regrow if cut off, or would she be quirkless forever.. hmm.

The neglected half of A1

I want to see more of Uraraka. Specifically, I want there to be more of her to see.

I wanna see more of Shoji. Hori said he had an arc planned about him but hasn't found the right place to implement it

Why are BNHA girls so useless?

A ninja arc
Not really, the male or more masculine characters just dominate the hero society. You still got powerful females like Nejire, Ryukyu, and Mt. Lady beating the shit out of people. And Toga is probably one of the best covert spies in the series so..

i like this image

If Hadou's shockwave Quirk is powered by her vitality/energy, could she strengthen it by gorging herself with sugar and carbs?

FAT

The cutest girl between the cuties.

Also because she's cute too.

Probably, but then she'd get over overweight and end up nerfing herself. She could also drink 5 hour energy's, redbull, coffee, or monster until she passes out though.

Looks familiar

Best

momo
monoma
pony girl
whoever the current number 2 hero is.

Shouto has got to be the best character of the main three plebs, he's got the hottest chick in the class as a main supporting character.

But can she have telepathic sex?

I want Himiko to rape me

I can't believe that her fins are fake. Top 10 anime betrayals.

>drawing Mei's eyebrows as pink
THEY'RE BROWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Happy birthday, Uraraka!

hori please

They look pink to me. You just need to look closer.

Endeavor

Best dad

More decent and non-fujo doujins.

Irrelevant Background Characters Arc when REEEEE
I want my cute pigtails-chan

Don’t forget discount-MC kun

I just want to see more Tokoyami

if you were a villain with at least a decent quirk what kind of villain would you try to be?

Depending on what my quirk is, I guess I would go for a "Deep State" rule, like controlling the government from the shadows to do what I want.

what would discount-MC kun's quirk be?

rubber cement blasts

>Why are BNHA girls so useless?

It not much they're useless. It's just they're not being used AT ALL in the major story arcs. I mean where the hell were any of the girls during the Stain arc?!

Toga endgame?

Endeavor. He’s a good man who I unironically like.

same

>What character would you all like to see more of in the series
Oppai

Mt Lady does pretty well

On a scale of 1 to All Might how strong is she? What's her ranking on the heroes list? Also did she ever get defeated? Pardon my speedreading.

Does anybody here genuinely have faith in the series anymore or do you know that it's downhill from here now like every other manga has been past the first third?

I posted a lewd one, but I actually wish she had a proper treatment.

An example would be in her only fight against the mustard all the focus was on tetsu, that really sucked.

Yes

I don't know why people waste their time like this, the Overhaul arc wasn't even that bad.

>It not much they're useless. It's just they're not being used AT ALL in the major story arcs. I mean where the hell were any of the girls during the Stain arc?!

Hear hear!

#MakeOchakoGreatAgain

Are there any hard counters where the commonly accepted as weaker person would be able to beat the stronger with ease? The only one I can think of that could be is possible Aoyama vs Tokoyami.

Ochako is already good though, she's on her way to becoming a real hero, not just pleasing old men for money

Remember when hagakure suggested that class 1A go shopping and Shigaraki just happened to be lying in wait at the shops?

Yeah she's the traitor.

tfw everyone but deku is the traitor

5/5 Strength, All might is 6/5
She's relatively new so she's unranked as of right now. Just during kamino when AFO fucked shit up and technically later when she sacrificed her body

Reminder that Present Mic is the traitor
>Hates the forest
>Gigantomachia chilling in a forest with a radio around his neck
>First person to point out a mole in UA to rustle everyone's thoughts and emotions
>Just so happens to have All Might & Endeavor in the same area
>Screaming under the guise of wanting more energy in the license exam but probably signaling Giganto
Get hype

If Mt. Lady & Kamui Woods have a child would it be a giant tree or a dryad thing?

Jiro and Pinky.

More Tooru and more Ochako, please.

tfw deku is the sole traitor

Let Invisible girl do something.

Wow, that is quite the circumstantial evidence.

Probably something similar to an Ents

I want to see Bakugou with Toga and Cammie

>Nighteye saw Deku die and Overhaul escape

That doesn't necessarily mean those happen simultaneously, right?

I don't really understand why people consider Mt. Lady so powerful. Any character with a flat-out more versatile destructive power, like endeavor, shoto, cementoss, bakugou, etc, would absolutely fuck her up. Making yourself 50 feet tall is just making yourself 50x the target to someone who can straight up output more energy than you. Bakugou vs Mt. Lady would honestly just be like a scene out of attack on titan with Lady getting BTFO by mobility and raw damage output.

That girl who makes the gadgets. She's kinda cool. I like her design a lot.

Might also just mean that his quirk was analysis of future likelihoods, meaning that what he predicts is the most likely outcome but not a certainty.

Who is All Might's waifu?

His dad would be proud.

I just want Winter to come in the story so the characters that are at a disadvantage in the winter like Bakugo and Tsuyu can be underdogs in a fight.
We know she'd be making herself a bigger target but the point is she'd easily be more destructive. Endeavor could probably burn down a skyscraper in minutes but Mt. Lady could tear it down and toss it across the city in seconds, see how that works? Not a lot most people can do when a skyscraper or building is hurdled at them.

Nighteye. Duh.

Why do people keep shitting on the whole power of wishing? Its not like DBZ where you can just give someone your power and they'll power up. Nighteye's whole final speech was about how he believed that no matter what people did the future he saw would come to pass and how he realized through Deku was that with enough force of will and strength that you coulld redirect the current of prophecy. Nighteye assumed that his quirk was 100% accurate and never tried his hardest to change the future whereas Deku, with his heroic will refused to let Eri, an innocent, be in danger again. It's not something that can be abused (at least with Nighteye dead there's no more visions) but rather a show of how strong spirited Deku and All Might are. Just like everyone told Deku that he would never be a hero, he pushed and persevered, he never stopped studying and dreaming. It was his force of will that made All Might chose him as his successor, his force of will that twisted destiny.

Honestly, I want everyone to get more screentime. I don't actively hate any of the characters, so picking specific ones is hard. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say I want more Tokoyami, Ojiro, Mina, and Jiro.

I think we get the fact that O MY WISHING ENERGY isn't actually wishing energy but force of will or etc. Only shitposters use that as a meme. Plus Nighteye being so pessimistic and determined that he couldn't change the future that his ability probably worked against him.

>Bakugou vs Mt. Lady would honestly just be like a scene out of attack on titan
With mt. lady stepping on him and killing him

Because that's not what Nighteye said.

Jirou or Denki

Hey! Give me some crops, i haven't updated the BGQT's since long ago, and i guess a new version is needed.

>Nighteye's whole final speech was about how he believed that no matter what people did the future he saw would come to pass and how he realized through Deku was that with enough force of will and strength that you coulld redirect the current of prophecy.....
You’re giving too much good faith to shitposters

Nah, don't worry, except for the few anime original scenes, the anime is pretty much a 1:1 adaptation, in fact they almost not miss panels.

W-woah

This guy gets it.

I’ve always liked Jirou, Ojiro, Hagakure, and Sero, I’d love to see more of them. Tokoyami is also someone I like seeing.

Gundham Tokoyami is something I never knew I needed until now.

Eating Bakugou would be more like AoT.

Why would her mobility be impaired?

tfw when deku gets framed for being the traitor

I'm looking forward to Endeavor redemption.

She can level buildings in a matter of seconds. I simply cannot look at her and imagine her strength as anything other than a 10/10 or 9.5/10 in the BnHA universe.

Who is the cutest, smartest and bravest kid in UA and why is it Katsuki?

Which can take the largest objects vaginally?
anally?
orally?

That's a very nice image, but it's even better when it's not a thumbnail.

Mt. Lady, Mt. Lady, and Mt. Lady.

And that's without taking her power into account!

all 3 deku

Shigaraki was legitimately surprised to run into Deku, though.