Utena

Can someone please explain how they like this dog murdering perverted brocon bitch?

>dog murdering
It was a cat though

She's fun.

She had the best episodes

>episode 6
Maybe you should finish the anime first. Literally the smartest/most aware character in the entire show.

>dog murdering
?

Is this worse or better than murdering a dog?

because her episodes were the best ones

She’s the funnest character. And also the most sensible by the end of the show.

around blacks

never relax

AND SHE'S A CHILD PREDATOR

>HEVC
>AAC

>dog murdering
Jesus, if you can't even remember the story right, why should anyone waste time on your shit opinions.

Better. Cats are shit.

>most sensible
doesn't mean much when everyone is insane

Why does she have an egg?

So in the end was she in love with her brother or did she mistake family love for romantic?

Cause it's a metaphor for being pregnant and how it ashame her

It matters about the same. zip.

She was just really possessive of him but it was never really sexual or romantic.

I'm glad there was no shortage of correct answers, show would have been shit without her, fuck Utena, she never even practiced swords.

>utena was sleeping while two siblings were fucking like rabbits for a semester
>it took girl who thought she pooped an egg one night

>fuck Utena

MOOOO

She was giving Tsuwabuki valuable life experience.

donna donna donna donna

One hates all Utena characters at some point in show, but I hated Nammers the least.

This you aren't watching correctly if you don't at one point hate every member of the cast.

She looks fucking ugly.

She doesn't actually want to fuck her bro though, she realizes that when she stumbles upon real incest. She's just immature and clings to him because she's attention deprived.

BLACKED

Best girl in that nuthouse.

It's PAJEET'D actually.

Only pure character in the show. Except maybe Saionji

I have an Ohohoho fetish

She had a whole lot more sense than all the other twats in the school, was funny seeing her call Utena out on somehow missing the fact that Akio and Anthy are fucking, like every day

How can anyone hate Tsuwabaki though?
Everyone else sure, but not him

Characters with flaws and issues are interesting

She’s much cuter with her hair down.

They actually don't. It's just a huge ironic meme, exactly like praising shows like The Room or Mars of Destruction and givin' them 10/10.
...or at least that's what I'd really like to believe.

>They actually don't. It's just a huge ironic meme
>being this new

Nice to see this thread still up. utena season 2 when?

never please and thank you

Why are you thanking me? A-are you coming on to me?

Nanami, please

Nanami is one of the deepest characters in the show, you should have picked up on this when she got more screen time than any other side character. She is Anthy's foil they have a bunch in common as well as a few key differences. Everyone who is opposite the color wheel has a strong relationship, when you see Nanami think about Anthy and you'll see there is more going on.