Beastars Chapter 63 Discussion

Read Here: bato.to/reader#4c09415c8a49c7dc

What do you guys think? I for one am glad that the training isn't traditional Shounen training and maintains some sense of drama.

Don't think Legosi's going to be able to get away with clinging to his morals forever though.

Wasn't expecting one this week given the Christmas break.

Chapter's good I guess, it felt a little short for some reason. I wonder if Legosi's going to end up eating meat. I hope not, given that's sort of a major thing with his character, but at the same time I don't see him being able to actually grow stronger without doing so, unless the mangaka writes in some bullshit reason.
If he does end up eating meat though, wouldn't that just put him on the same level as Bill and the Shishigumi?

After this chapter my bet is that the pretty boy is also investigating the murder and baiting Legosi is a way for him to check if he's able to kill herbivores. Now the question is who the fuck attacked legosi back then.

Whatever it is, it has to be bigger than a lion, and it probably has to be one of the carnivores who were on the roof, given they knew Legosi had a cold.

My bet is on the bear.

theres a chapter out?
sweet

that sheep is such a dick

>You gonna get RAMMED

Man, Legosi is just beyond taking shit right now

Its great

Hot damn

>boy
I wonder

the Haru thing going from the central conflict to just an aspect of Legosi's character did so much good for Beastars

He needs to get over the slut bunny, he should be with Juno.

Yes.

Nah, I'm cool with him getting with Haru. I just hope they eventually get together without tons of baggage

I kinda liked the scenes with Juno and Louis.

>This conversation is over

Suddenly I'm reading his voice as Edward Norton.
Actually fits his character pretty well

I wonder if slim Legosi will last for the rest of the series. He technically only did it to avoid getting detected by the Lion Mafia when in the black market.

I hope he regrows his grey fur eventually.

I actually hope Legosi stops being a massive self-hating fag and eats the meat.

>googled Legosi
>Saw this

God dammit

Now you have a new manga to read.

I think ge looks cuter.

Did you open the image?

Hopefully the bullying of Legosi will bring back her borderline-yandere side

Who? Juno?
If Haru comes back I'll be pissed.

Of course Haru is coming back. She's still Legosi's love interest

I'm pretty sure Legosi's realised that his "love" is simply him glorifying herbivores due to his self-hatred after Aoba talked to him on the roof a couple chapters ago.

Well regardless of what happens, even if he doesn't get with Haru in the end, I'm 99% sure he isn't gonna get with Juno

so did panda confirm he eats meat? pandas do need to eat meat IRL because bamboo is shit tier food.

I think he just eats bamboo. Last chapter he bought a bunch of bamboo

well pandas eat dead animals mostly and we don't know what actually happens to his failed patients that are too dangerous to let go

I believe earlier they said that pandas can consist on only bamboo but here he says that for any carnivore to get strong they need meat.
I personally take that as a confession he does.

I still hope he does because Juno is one of the few carnivores actively trying to make things better for other carnivores.

I just really hope Ita doesn't make things "work out" between Legosi and Haru because she doesn't deserve him.

I don't want him to get with Juno, partially because that kinda ruins the message the story has been setting up about "being more than what you are born as" if Legosi ultimately just decides to get with another wolf.

And I know its an unpopular opinion but I kinda like Haru, she's grown on me

I could see Legosi dying and Juno ending up with Louis while Haru fucks off somewhere to fuck.

I'll be honest, at the moment I'm more interested in what's going to happen with Louis and the mafia than I am with Legosi.
I don't like Louis, but the situation he's in is far more interesting than anything Legosi's been doing.

Chicken will probably play a major role if her eggs become the source of Legosi's muscles

I would laugh, but I hope not.
I don't want there to be an easy way of of this for Legosi, either he eats meat to become strong or he finds a way to outsmart the killer instead, showing he's more than just a strong carnivore.